The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-04-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

One thing proven that you cannot 100% sure you get it from who especially as a chiongster. In this case you said Mona from SA. If you are a fucking virgin and first time bonk is Mona then you kena. Then you KNNCB can say is Mona.
I not siding the FLs but whatever you say have to be careful.

If you not happy with the performance, just write a bad fr. but do not accusing someone. Because you bei song or whatsoever. I encounter unhappy bonk but no accuse FLs.

Her blood test is good enough to prove that no hiv.

Last month Sexhouse this month Sexamazon grandmother story.

What's going on huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor125 View Post
Thanks boss for communicating with her. Good to get tested. I not unhappy with her performance, not saying she bad person at all. These accidents happen in bonking is just bad luck. Will say it before and say it again her session 10/10. Just telling bros my side what happened, who I last bonk.

Ask her to test for Gonorrhea, which is usually urine test.

Blood Samples
A small blood sample is drawn and then tested for antibodies to Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Gonorrhea very rarely passes into the bloodstream. The body creates antibodies to respond to various diseases and infections, and these can be found in the blood. These tests can result in a false-positive, and cannot tell for certain that an individual has gonorrhea at the time of the test, but can tell whether or not the individual has had it in the past. This type of test should not be used to diagnose gonorrhea.
https://www.stdcheck.com/blog/everyt...rrhea-testing/

I did blood and urine - because I requested for comprehensive std test. Only positive Gonorrhea, rest negative - Chlamydia/HIV/Syphillis etc.

I can trace my FLs bonk history, if earlier one would be end Feb.
Old 04-04-2019, 08:55 PM
😈🍆💦👅

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10154 / Power: 27
potatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can upload photo of test results bro, let me figure out never upload photo before. Why would i post to lie something like this, what benefit to anyone, why make other brothers worried for what.

She got back her results already so fast??? We cannot see from the photo boss.
Found this guide in the newbies FAQ thread:
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=13...postcount=1615
Old 04-04-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 7
Sexamazon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexamazon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Post edited

Last edited by Sexamazon; 04-04-2019 at 11:08 PM.
Old 04-04-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I can upload photo of test results bro, let me figure out never upload photo before. Why would i post to lie something like this, what benefit to anyone, why make other brothers worried for what.

She got back her results already so fast??? We cannot see from the photo boss.
I draw circle for you. Don't lan jiao wei. no need figure out. Use mobile take photo then edit personal info. Go SBF reply thread and load pic to upload. Then Post.

So difficult huh.. If not i meet you i do for you. PM me.
Otherwise people think you are some other stable trying to gang up sabo other stable.

Admin/Mob - please do some tracing work. thank you.

Old 04-04-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 15
victor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud of

everything negative, gonorrhoeae positive

Last edited by victor125; 23-04-2019 at 09:34 PM.
Old 04-04-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 13
aquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I must say

VDRL -is a Syphilis test
HIV test - goes without saying

These two are done via blood testing.

For gonorrhea & chlamydia

Its Primarily Swab/Urine test, not blood. And it has to be specific to that area to test for ( eg vagina may be affected while rectum/oral is negative)
Old 04-04-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 13
blessation is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblessation is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblessation is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
I draw circle for you. Don't lan jiao wei. no need figure out. Use mobile take photo then edit personal info. Go SBF reply thread and load pic to upload. Then Post.

So difficult huh.. If not i meet you i do for you. PM me.
Otherwise people think you are some other stable trying to gang up sabo other stable.

Admin/Mob - please do some tracing work. thank you.

Woah man.

Why are you so worked up ? I think you should chill a little man.

Kudos to OKT for going such extend. Whatever the case of blood and urine test.

I think now that victor posted his results, anyone who tried Mona should just get tested to be on the safe side.
Old 04-04-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 15
victor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud of

sexamazon boss i appreciate you contacting mona and sharing the information. i not angry, i not trying to accuse. you helping out means this is even better, help get information out.

i only give information from my side. want to warn other bros please get tested that's all.

this type of thing get std is not okt fault, is not fl fault. but if i don't say who my last bonk is difficult for brothers to know okay now i need to go get tested just in case.

i understand it looks bad, but not good for me to hide that i tio something also.
is also why i didn't notify anything until i get test results back, why scare other bros if it is nothing.
Old 04-04-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

This has proven 1 very important thing no1 is making up stories
OKT n FL is responsible enough to respond w proof ! Believe most bro will Appreciate it very much oso to bro victor125
By right if okt take good care of FL most likely give good svr ! Of course there is by left oso !!
OKT again really appreciate yr response n send rdgs to Mona as well n to u victor125 too ll ! Cheers

Last edited by pe1964; 04-04-2019 at 09:47 PM.
Old 04-04-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Squ1re is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone got a list of stables should generally avoid? If u do PM me cause i dont wanna hurt any of the master's rep here
Old 04-04-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Kylemcm90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Yumi from Doll88

Message OKT for slots and had Yumi for dinner, reply was prompt and no issue at all, just tip top.

Looks: 7-8/10, standard Thai tan but she is pretty.
Body: 8/10 great body and figure
Boobs: 8/10 soft to touch and sensitive
Frenching: Speak french
BBBJ: 9/10 Very good! I suck at description but almost CIM
Painting & Finger: never try
FJ: 10/10 Initiate different positions, tight, and just simply amazing.
GFE: 9/10 communicate well with basic English and she is super friendly.

RTF: Yes, she will be leaving next week so recommended to give it a go guys.
Old 04-04-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatocernmit View Post
Kudos to SexAmazon for maintaining open communication with us, much appreciated

But did Mona perform a check for Gonorrhea? Because that's not shown in the test results images and that's the STD victor125 is claiming that he has.

Btw, noticed that the test results images contains stuff like Mona's real name and date of birth
Think it might be be good to censor those personal information (for the girl's privacy)?
Just censor the name is good enough.
Old 04-04-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all

I really appreciate sexamazon for attempting to be transparent and victor for coming out, when many think it a taboo.
Debate should not whether mona has it or not.
For FL, std is a occupational hazard. Unwise to think otherwise based on medical report. Victor case proves that std infection (from whom is irrelevant) is real in dome1.
In this forum many have outlined general guidelines. In my opinion it will be only effective if OKTs are proactive in screening the FL and samsters to insist/practise on sexual hygenie.
Old 04-04-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Everyone has different taste, as i have a few certain criteria that is not common to be found in a single thai girl, thus very few ladies entices me to come down from my mountaintop. Today is one of those and i am not disappointed.

Lady that made my day goes to Lonely of (SA).

To affirm what some have already said, a tall natural C boobs with a womanly body, high GFE with passable English. She toured, so she is not new to the line (experienced).

She is of the same league as Rin from galaxy xscort a month ago. Nuff said.
Old 04-04-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by absurdit View Post
will be only effective if OKTs are proactive in screening the FL and samsters to insist/practise on sexual hygenie.
Wash the essential parts thoroughly before and after bonk. Won't stop STD but at least all the other infection due to bad hygiene is minimised. Also some people recommend peeing after bonk, and I notice some FL do that as well. Flushes the urinary tract.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1