The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-03-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Awesome and thanks for the tip on filming
Old 16-03-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tenga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro tried jhen staying at Tanjong Rhu?

Old 16-03-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Y now so many ppl would pay 100, 150 or even 200 for maid..
I think all bro here oso know the reason very well..
G land no more.. ktv no more.. MP u pay this amount u only get maybe hj with atuo roam..
Is not tat i support this kind of price payment.. is tat this is the demand n reailty now..
Done r the days where u jus buy a top up n meal.. spend a few wk talking n the maid willing to go hotel with u..
Tat is oso y now 9 out of 10 maid think their mouth or pussy is make of gold..
Too bad i m willing to spend such an amount on maid yet.. but i know lot of bro willing to..
So far i have a fair share of upped maid.. n i dun believe bro tat say they have sex with them free..
To me there is no such thing as free went it come to sex.. there is always a price tat come with it..

Last edited by hhlover; 16-03-2022 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Add detail
Old 16-03-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrty85 View Post
One of my ex but still in close contact. Occasionally will meet up for some good action. Tight body and good moan . Most girls like doggie . The harder u bang and their face will change and that's the most satisfying part especially when u like taking video haha .

Some bro ask why girl let me take video . I didn't ask . I just take out my phone and tell her its for leisure and will not keep but haha . . Most of them actually likes being video too.

To some bros here. Dont msg me and ask for video leh.. how can I anyhow send out ..

Wah this one pinoy or indo?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 16-03-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 4
Sgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Y now so many ppl would pay 100, 150 or even 200 for maid..
I think all bro here oso know the reason very well..
G land no more.. ktv no more.. MP u pay this amount u only get maybe hj with atuo roam..
Is not tat i support this kind of price payment.. is tat this is the demand n reailty now..
Done r the days where u jus buy a top up n meal.. spend a few wk talking n the maid willing to go hotel with u..
Tat is oso y now 9 out of 10 maid think their mouth or pussy is make of gold..
Too bad i m willing to spend such an amount on maid yet.. but i know lot of bro willing to..
So far i have a fair share of upped maid.. n i dun believe bro tat say they have sex with them free..
To me there is no such thing as free went it come to sex.. there is always a price tat come with it..
I recently chat with at least 5 dh.. all tell me the same.. either pay or they not interested as alot of guy spoilt market.. after sex one time disappear or some stingy guy 1 cheap meal want to up them.. haha.. so alot clever already.. all want money..
Old 16-03-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 8
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
One of my ex but still in close contact. Occasionally will meet up for some good action. Tight body and good moan . Most girls like doggie . The harder u bang and their face will change and that's the most satisfying part especially when u like taking video haha .

Some bro ask why girl let me take video . I didn't ask . I just take out my phone and tell her its for leisure and will not keep but haha . . Most of them actually likes being video too.

To some bros here. Dont msg me and ask for video leh.. how can I anyhow send out ..

Video is quite easy. For me first 2 bonks behave well. Then 3rd time just pull out and video. If they hesitant,try to do it little action by little and then you could film who action. All my meet ups ways got video.. Same excuse as you. Like to watch when I am free and delete after that.. They believe it.. Lol
Old 16-03-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lately went for checkup, results found blood in my urine. I bonk my fb raw but protection with other maids. Will see her 6ME in May.
Old 16-03-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
Dizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
Lately went for checkup, results found blood in my urine. I bonk my fb raw but protection with other maids. Will see her 6ME in May.
UTI my friend, be extra cautious and never let your guard down
Old 16-03-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 852 / Power: 6
DamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
Careful bro, see doc asap. Be safe
Old 17-03-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!

Guys, I have a 1 night deluxe room in a 4-star hotel in Clarke Quay for take over this coming sunday 20 Mar - 21 Mar for $100. My FB can't make it. Anyone interested pls pm.
Old 17-03-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 19
takahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to all

Quote:
Finally is her off day which is once a month only and we always need to tahan for her off day. Been in this relationship with her for 4 years already.

Always crazy with her . Last 2 hrs of heavy foreplay and she always willing to try different position or ideal. Fianlly got to cum on her face and damn she is so pleasing to learn.

Good catch, seldom got so skinny model size one
Old 17-03-2022, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
nugi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by takahashi View Post
Good catch, seldom got so skinny model size one
And nice nips too
Old 17-03-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenga View Post
Any bro tried jhen staying at Tanjong Rhu?

She dont ask for money, just want sex. Damn horny and wet. Raw and can shoot inside. Pinoy lady. Small size decent face. U dare to take up the challenge?
Old 17-03-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
She dont ask for money, just want sex. Damn horny and wet. Raw and can shoot inside. Pinoy lady. Small size decent face. U dare to take up the challenge?
What u say r very true. Maids dare to meet any men, let them shoot inside. It's the men mostly dare not take the challenge. When I reach 65yo, I will shoot inside all maids if I still can erect. My slogan will be "want play don't scare"
Old 17-03-2022, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
What u say r very true. Maids dare to meet any men, let them shoot inside. It's the men mostly dare not take the challenge. When I reach 65yo, I will shoot inside all maids if I still can erect. My slogan will be "want play don't scare"
Don't need to wait till 65. Think our maid expert bro Axlrose already shooting his way to pussy heaven
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1