The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-03-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 13
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildpig69 View Post
Badoo i got no luck at all...
To reveal my likes also have to pay...
Badoo is not giving me any good catch recently. I don't think it helps even pay money to buy credits.
Old 11-03-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1020 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by WongHinKong View Post
Hard to find Maid that can do swallow
True. I had one but she was damn paycho so I juat blocked her. I only found out she swallow on our first date when check out knn
Old 11-03-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
aiken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Meeting up Wati this Sunday... Stay in bukit batok. First time meeting up with her. Anyone experience with her?
Old 11-03-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14638 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
This is intan.I think she has a lot of commercial partners.
She will fuck RAW.
Off on weekdays.
Single mother.
B cups.
Can creampie.

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 11-03-2022 at 07:18 PM.
Old 11-03-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,
When I was posted in Taiwan, I went to get a maid through the company.
The agency offer me tons of pretty young girls as maids.
My local coworker informed me that these maids came with services plus plus...
The best two years of my life.
She cooked she cleans and at night she lay down beside me.
Sometimes, I will take her out around town.
She enjoy working for me, and I enjoy her working on me....

My humble two cents.
Old 11-03-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 12
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lols123 View Post

so far the best bod maid i ever had
Mostly small boib are very horny
Old 11-03-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Anyone know or up her before Ann stay clementi
Old 11-03-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Anyone know or up her before Ann stay clementi
Old 11-03-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 9
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiken View Post
Meeting up Wati this Sunday... Stay in bukit batok. First time meeting up with her. Anyone experience with her?
Which Wati ??? 865x xxxx
Old 11-03-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 23
paranoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to all

anyone up indo maid Novia from punggol before?
Old 11-03-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardlee View Post
Badoo is not giving me any good catch recently. I don't think it helps even pay money to buy credits.
The good old days of bonking FDW whereby we just spent some money on a simple meals in hawkers centre is long gone. FDW now are spoilt as bros here start to offer monetary incentive. Words spread fast, they will share with their fellows FDW and end of day all fdws up their game to ask for money. Lucky I start early and enjoy the free fdws fucking scene.. Upped about 8 to 9 all without to pay. Now I just got one left which she has been with me for the past 5 yrs until today which I still enjoy every single moment with her every Sun..
Old 11-03-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
When I was posted in Taiwan, I went to get a maid through the company.
The agency offer me tons of pretty young girls as maids.
My local coworker informed me that these maids came with services plus plus...
The best two years of my life.
She cooked she cleans and at night she lay down beside me.
Sometimes, I will take her out around town.
She enjoy working for me, and I enjoy her working on me....

My humble two cents.
Wah they local?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 11-03-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tyll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone up her before?

Has been chatting with her.
Old 11-03-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 13
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
The good old days of bonking FDW whereby we just spent some money on a simple meals in hawkers centre is long gone. FDW now are spoilt as bros here start to offer monetary incentive. Words spread fast, they will share with their fellows FDW and end of day all fdws up their game to ask for money. Lucky I start early and enjoy the free fdws fucking scene.. Upped about 8 to 9 all without to pay. Now I just got one left which she has been with me for the past 5 yrs until today which I still enjoy every single moment with her every Sun..
Lucky you still keep one FOC for the past 5 years. If the maid is willing to stay with you for so long, she must be in love with you. What is in her mind? Is she waiting for you to marry her?
Old 11-03-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
Now I just got one left which she has been with me for the past 5 yrs until today which I still enjoy every single moment with her every Sun..
Bro, if u happen to be on Badoo 6years ago, u will know getting maids to fuck is almost guaranteed. Too bad, now all money faces.

It's amazing the maid stay with u for 5 good yrs w/o asking for money. Careful she maybe waiting for u to propose to her. When she gets older, value drop, she will hold u responsible for losing her youth to u. Maybe drama, includes crying, fighting, threatened to suicide. Maid is still a woman afterall who wants marriage or a companion. Don't trust her when she say she's not looking for a husband.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1