The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-03-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Yuuno111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine001 View Post
Tried booking ILT but OKT is so unresponsive. Seems like he is not interested in doing business.

Wonder if others had the same experience.
True that u responsove but usually i able to book with the OKT leh. Not much problem except waiting for msg. Try not to text 1 hr before the deed. May not reply so fast
Old 28-03-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
JohnLocke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What happened to thaicandy? No response
Old 28-03-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sbfbirdie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Date 28th March

SNACK from SS
Looks: 9.5/10 fair skin syt
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 8/10 enhanced and soft
Catbath: 10/10 full tongue action
BBBJ: 9.5/10 u have to try.. one of the best.
FJ: 8.5/10
GFE: 9/10 speaks decent eng. Great stuff.

Rtf definitely.
OKT was responsive and location is central. Own room with own bathroom
Old 28-03-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
+1

Suny was at her peak in 2016 during the first few times she came under PS. Visited her regularly like 2-3 times a week. Glad to see her GFE is still on point although I guess physically, this job has taken a toll on her.

Will miss the crazy night we had in BKK since I'm retired now.
wah bro, u are v strong leh, my retirement last 72 hrs or so lol, then small head took control lol
Old 28-03-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sbfbirdie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Date 28th March

SNACK from SS
Looks: 9.5/10 fair skin syt
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 8/10 enhanced and soft
Catbath: 10/10 full tongue action
BBBJ: 9.5/10 u have to try.. one of the best.
FJ: 8.5/10
GFE: 9/10 speaks decent eng. Great stuff.

Rtf definitely.
OKT was responsive and location is central. Own room with own bathroom
Old 28-03-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLocke View Post
What happened to thaicandy? No response
https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-publications/media-releases/20190328_arrest_THREE_DAY_POLICE_OPERATION_TARGETI NG_VICE_AND_GAMBLING_ACTIVITIES_A

Might be 1 of them
Old 28-03-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4692 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
wah bro, u are v strong leh, my retirement last 72 hrs or so lol, then small head took control lol
he have taken my charlies angle treatment and know what is estatic feeling

After that 10 deadfish

Finally he reach enlightenment and is now the master of school of

Be Monk My Friend
Old 28-03-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried Sommi ss

Look: can say bit chubby but she has a bubbly character that make her very likeable
Boobs: soft
Body: Bah bah but dont bother me
Bbbj: 10/10 very hardworking and she very horny like to lick n deepthroat
Fj: very energetic. She really work hard to please
Gfe: 10/10 Very good. She can speak Mandarin so easy to communicate. She like to joke and very caring loving nature.
Rtf: yes if can catch her before she leaving
Old 28-03-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
he have taken my charlies angle treatment and know what is estatic feeling

After that 10 deadfish

Finally he reach enlightenment and is now the master of school of

Be Monk My Friend
lol
but some monk also have fun leh
ha ha ha
Old 28-03-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4692 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
lol
but some monk also have fun leh
ha ha ha
have meh? Where?
Old 28-03-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
have meh? Where?
thai lor lol
Old 28-03-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Mint from TeeRukLover

Introduction : Was quite attracted by Mint cute look in those photos. So decided to try her to confirm and indeed she is cute and the session with her was fun.

Looks :
Mint looks around 90% to photos. Have a cute & pretty face. She have long hair and I did not manage to spot any blemishes on her face. When she greet me at the door, she wear a black and red lingerie where can see through her body follow by her bubbly character to welcome me. Feels good!!

Body :
She is quite a petite size girl. I think her height is around 1.47m to 1.49m tall. She have a small butt. Body is consider slim and her skin is smooth. I like her those light body scent as it smells sweet to me. Pussy is trimmed. Her skin tone is consider semi-fair like Chinese skin tone color.

Boobs :
Enhanced. Should be size C. She told me is around 2 years plus seasoned going to 3 years soon. Boobs are firm looking and semi soft texture feeling. Looks nice on her petite size body. Really enjoyed sucking and fondling on her those boobs.

GFE :
She is a fun-loving bubby girl or should I say she have a ting-tong character. Give me those feel like talking to her can talk about anything which don't need to think much that kind. Her English is actually consider not bad. She also provide me some massage after my first shot. When at the door, she still give me some flying kiss tease from her hand to both side of my cheek before bid me good bye. Overall it was a very happy and relaxing session with her as a companion.

Frenching :
Her style is more of a kisser type to me. Need some initiation. I feel that when she get more warm up then she will start to give more and more kisses. Overall it was nice, kissing a cute and pretty girl like her.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is consider not bad. Can feel the suction and also she take care of my 2IC balls too. She will also lick on my 2IC head.

FJ :
Very enjoy bonking on her petite size body especially on Doggy position. When on Doggy position, was grabbing on her those semi soft boobs while keep bonking onto her. She do moan, her moan is soft moan kind where she will close her eyes like a shy girl and moan during Missionary position. When on Missionary position, most of the time I was sucking on her boobs and kissing her while keep bonking onto her. We also tried Cowgirl and her Cowgirl style is pumping on my 2IC instead of grinding. Overall my 2 shots is released very satisfying!!

In my point of view :
Mint is a very fun-loving bubby girl. I am very entertained by her during the session. Furthermore she looks cute & pretty with a petite size body(very nice to bonk) and a great looking pair of boobs IMO.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary
Old 28-03-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

TRL SUNY 830PM 28/03

Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10

Attitude: 11/10

Overall nice girl and hardworking

RTF: going for other girls.. too many gems in this stable
Old 28-03-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagonda View Post
been there done that,bring my own gym bag,btw just to educate bros,sharing of towel can get fungal infection.google f@#% it.be smart guys.
Bringing own towel is good advice for hygiene and also save the girls' effort since less laundry for them.

But if concerned about hygiene and fungal, mind you, what about the bedsheets and pillows?
Old 28-03-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-publications/media-releases/20190328_arrest_THREE_DAY_POLICE_OPERATION_TARGETI NG_VICE_AND_GAMBLING_ACTIVITIES_A

Might be 1 of them
I know the Beach Road is for one of the stables here, some unlucky girl just arrived on her first day got raided.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1