The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-12-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 20
rebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just wanted to warn bros not to take whatever services offered on some ML's ad as guaranteed. Best is just text the ML to confirm or check other bro's MR. Tried this ML few days ago whose advertised services included nude massage and whole body auto roaming. Turned out she was only a half nude ML and limited roaming. She claimed that she had informed SLG to follow her ads on 2 other websites which listed only half nude but they messed up.

Disappointing outing for me. Lotsa one handed massage maybe cos i was already her 9th customer of d day and i'm not even d last. Teasing n hj very sop. Plus point photo is her just not that slim. Attitude is a mix bag, totally no gfe. She handed me a towel tell me go shower alone while she closed the room door and just waited in d living room until i told her i am done. She made noise when i am slow to cum but no black face still can chit chat.

Needless to say no RTM for me but seems she no shortage of customers especially since howling moon site no more so less competitors.

https://sglonelyguys.info/jessica-massage/
Old 07-12-2018, 01:47 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldevil View Post
Just wanted to warn bros not to take whatever services offered on some ML's ad as guaranteed. Best is just text the ML to confirm or check other bro's MR. Tried this ML few days ago whose advertised services included nude massage and whole body auto roaming. Turned out she was only a half nude ML and limited roaming. She claimed that she had informed SLG to follow her ads on 2 other websites which listed only half nude but they messed up.

Disappointing outing for me. Lotsa one handed massage maybe cos i was already her 9th customer of d day and i'm not even d last. Teasing n hj very sop. Plus point photo is her just not that slim. Attitude is a mix bag, totally no gfe. She handed me a towel tell me go shower alone while she closed the room door and just waited in d living room until i told her i am done. She made noise when i am slow to cum but no black face still can chit chat.

Needless to say no RTM for me but seems she no shortage of customers especially since howling moon site no more so less competitors.

Bro... those advertisement are sop template one lah

Cannot believe majority what is being written up there

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 07-12-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

There were alarm bells raised about this lady (who went by another name then) and her friend a few months back.
Old 07-12-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
There were alarm bells raised about this lady (who went by another name then) and her friend a few months back.
Lots of landmines these days after most of the favorites went back. Sian.
Old 07-12-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

U lucky liao.. Still got half nude..

Mine she was fully clothed n had to beg her to take off, in the end just decided not to waste my energy..

U text her to ask also no use.. That time even worse as bbbj was listed as a service.. Then if u msg her or call her ask beforehand to confirm she will say "kan gan jue" (depend on feeling) but actually is a 100% no one...

Just surprised she still can survive so long and still have 9 customers in a day??? ( since u said u are the 9th) as the last time I went was 2-3 months back already
Old 07-12-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

this kind ask her go back la knn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post

Mine she was fully clothed n had to beg her to take off, in the end just decided not to waste my energy..

U text her to ask also no use.. That time even worse as bbbj was listed as a service.. Then if u msg her or call her ask beforehand to confirm she will say "kan gan jue" (depend on feeling) but actually is a 100% no one...

Just surprised she still can survive so long and still have 9 customers in a day??? ( since u said u are the 9th) as the last time I went was 2-3 months back already
Old 07-12-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Lots of landmines these days after most of the favorites went back. Sian.
She is quite physically attractive (ditto her friend) just that her attitude sucks.
Old 07-12-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

This girl i recall reading quite a fair bit of not so good FRs.

That is why sometimes really need to ask ask around first bro, may save you precious time and $$.

Now just wait for white knights / messengers to surface lah. Either suddenly someone write very good FR on her or people say is due to "chemistry" issues so cannot totally blame her

I certainly won't be trying her anymore. Thanks for the intel.
Old 07-12-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

I realize the latest excuses used by MLs lately when don't want to carry out listed services.. Webmaster screw up.. Tell already still not amended..lol

Funny that the rates listed NEVER screw up to customers favor lor
Old 07-12-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Better use your own hand now since there is a dearth of good ml. Save time, money, frustration and anger.. After diy give yourself a treat

Last edited by zeefee71; 07-12-2018 at 07:12 PM.
Old 07-12-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:

This ML had bad reviews previously.
She changed her name few times and still in Singapore.
Should pack her back to China.
Old 07-12-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Expect another name change soon lol
Old 07-12-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
should be still got many kum gong RTM her and report to her leh.. if not how she know she got bad reviews and change names...

anyway just saw her friend is back also... Gi gi.. last time name coco.. can do a search for past FRs and decide for yourself whether is bad or now ...
Old 07-12-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
should be still got many kum gong RTM her and report to her leh.. if not how she know she got bad reviews and change names...

anyway just saw her friend is back also... Gi gi.. last time name coco.. can do a search for past FRs and decide for yourself whether is bad or now ...
Coco resembles Michelle Chong. FYI for those who are her fans lol
Old 07-12-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 20
rebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Haha my bad then never do my homework

Quote:

She was wearing an oversized t-shirt n panties. I already smell something not right when she remain fc during massage but since can't c or do anything much lying face down anyway so didn't bother. But she did comply to remove her t-shirt when i requested after flipped over n teasing started. However she mentioned that usually she will just pull down d top of her dress but that day wearing t-shirt so lan lan. She say 9 de n after me still got that's y need hurry me abit cos worry time overshot. True or not i dunno could also b excuse for 1 handed massage.

Quote:
Expect another name change soon lol
So far not yet but services on SLG amended le dunno is white knights fast or SLG webmaster working OT

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1