The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 25-03-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Too many whores falling sick recently.

Pierre.
Maybe all infected by same bro here? Lol
Old 25-03-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 15
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Based on older FRs yes, but when I visited her she had a sore throat and didn't want to kiss.

Want to clarify - I'm not trying to break her rice bowl, I think if she recovers and you visit her, you might be able to french her.

ccb rice bowl rice bowl,screw the rice bowl lah!!A bros then we got no rice bowl? ah.sick and tired of this crap SG guys crap.just visitied one FL today laughing today about a hero customer trying to KC her.wake up guys.
Old 25-03-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ivantang7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finish a session with Wan, just reach home to post a FR for PRINCE as he requested after a enjoyable session just now.

Arrived at the location and proceeded to the room. Knocked on the door, a SYT opened the door. She look damn cute in her real life. One of of cuties girl i ever met, SO SWEET. Very cute innocent girl keep playing with me & i can't wait any longer to bonk her. Nice fair slim body with tight & wet pussy. She is just my cup of tea! Enjoy every minutes she provide me with great service. Chatting, hugging, frenching and treat me with all she got. Strong GFE i can feel. Nice hard working attitude. Thanks PRINCE for bringing her here for us to enjoy and your arrangement.

Don't really had the time to write a full details report as i still got some work to do. A short ratings below for HER will be all enough:

Looks - 9/10
Very cute young look.

Body - 8.5/10
Fair like singaporean, nice slim body.

Boobs - 8/10
Soft boobs with light nipples.

BBBJ - 8/10
Do it like eating an ice-cream.

FJ - 8.5/10
Love to look at her facial expression, enjoy banging her.

GFE - 10/10
Sweet SwEeT & SWEET!!!

Service - 9/10
Very cheerful hardworking girl that make me cum twice.

Overall - 9/10
Pretty sweet young girl with great service. Keep it up for the quality PRINCE. Thanks.

RTF - Yes. But i think that she will going back soon.
Old 25-03-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagonda View Post
ccb rice bowl rice bowl,screw the rice bowl lah!!A bros then we got no rice bowl? ah.sick and tired of this crap SG guys crap.just visitied one FL today laughing today about a hero customer trying to KC her.wake up guys.
Why so worked up? Many gals like to tok cock...we also like to tok cock n act hero to break ice...get better services etc. I always like to tell gals same thing...they are pretty...i will come visit them in thailand...i want to be their bef...i want to marry them...i want to take care of them etc. But did i really do it?! In return some of these gals also tell me i very handsome...charming..my dick very big...stamina very good...want to have my kids...want to be my faithful loyal gf/wife. But did they do it? Nah...most of them continue spreading their legs for other bros saying same thing.

So chill...hero no hero...we are here to fuck n have fun. If u wan to throw money...take it as u helping less fortunate n have good karma in future.
Old 25-03-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
Coral - Sexamazon

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=722449

Coral today for desert after dinner.
Coral is small, fair skinned and soft girl. Boobs really is her weakness.
She looks better with the specs cause she is dressed in like a sailor moon outfit.
She honestly look a little older than what you expect from the pictures but it's still good. Her English is good. easy communication.

Sop shower as there isn't much room in the toilet for any sort of action.
BBBJ is not that bad as she does a lot of wet licking. And looks pretty sexy.

FJ a few position without compliant. Pussy is trimmed.
Her moans are like those in pleasure and pain. Not sure which is exact one. Finished off on her tummy and was pretty tired.
Heard her tummy growling during FJ. Therefore left slightly earlier for her to go eat before taking the next customer.

Not the greatest bonk. But quite a kinky one as she was in the mini skirt the whole time when we were bonking.
Not gonna RTF not because she isn't good. But there is just a long long long "To do list"
HAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 26-03-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
vici deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nana from BKG

Looks: Thai tanned and some imperfections on her face. 70% close to pics.
Communication: her eng not gd, my thai not gd. We barely spoke.
Boobs: Small, soft and firm
Pussy: Trimmed. Easily wet. Watch her body react when you hit the right notes.
FJ: Willing to accommodate to many positions. Young, green and tight body. Missionary is oddly satisfying with her grabbing the pillow and looking away.

YMMV. She's still adapting.
RTF: Prob not. Lots of fishes ard.
Old 26-03-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 11
Cookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Took a chance with mansion’s bebe.

Really nice spunky girl with a real nubile feel.

Skin tone: typical Thai tanned.
Face: 7/10 - young and good skin, lovely eyes and a cute smile.
Body: skinny with no fats. Some tatts around but nth too fierce.
Boobs: A- small B, not the Cs as advertised but it was alright. Big boobs lovers may not find it to their liking.
ASS: lovely ass, perfect shape IMO. For the slim and tight body that she has, I thought that her ass was the highlight. Lined up two pillows beneath her and did her doggy for a good Long period. Total ecstasy.

Overall a good bonk: minimal English and quite green. But I enjoyed the sesssion l nonetheless.

Reminds me of the tall Netball girls that you see running about in poly/JC/uni that probably took in quite a little bit of sun. She’s that young btw. Take care of her. Good stuff.

Last edited by Cookiemobster; 26-03-2019 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 26-03-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemobster View Post

Boobs: A- small B, not the Cs as advertised but it was alright. Big boobs lovers may not find it to their liking.
ASS: lovely ass, perfect shape IMO. For the slim and tight body that she has, I thought that her ass was the highlight. Lined up two pillows beneath her and did her doggy for a good Long period. Total ecstasy.

Overall a good bonk: minimal English and quite green. But I enjoyed the sesssion l nonetheless.

Reminds me of the tall Netball girls that you see running about in poly/JC/uni that probably took in quite a little bit of sun. She’s that young btw. Take care of her. Good stuff.
thanks for the share...how's her frenching skills?
Old 26-03-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kaister901 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Janny from SH69

Looks: 9/10 Looks very much like photo, with make up she looks amazing.

Body: 9/10 She is definitely curvy, I loved it, don't like too skinny girls

Boobs: C Amazing to hold and play with, I am not that particular if real or fake. Boobs are boobs and those were amazing.

BBBJ: 9 / 10 Teases the tip with her tongue and boy playing with your balls and licking up from your taint to the balls. So worth it that I decided to shave all the way down there lol.

FJ: 8/10 Kinda my fault it sucked because I was exhausted after a few minutes lol. She is tight. Love seeing her face when missionary and then asking you to french. Then holding on to your arms as you ram. Finished with CIM, she is very open to it. Then teased me to french after she spit it out. I was game for it lol. She was a bit surprised.

French: YES YES YES!!! 100/10. Omg god I loved her tongue fucking my mouth. I just let her do her thing inside my mouth. Hard on back every time she frenches.

GFE: She is very considerate, good enough english for simple chat, when you are humping and sweating and take a breather. She uses tissue to wipe you lol. Feel as if at a F1 pit stop take care you and then back to action.

RTF: You probably should. For that few minutes. GFE makes you feel very relaxed. Maybe get her some chocolate bars. She was refueling herself with chocolate lol.

Room: 9/10 Huge....just huge.

Location: Discreet, east side. Near by walking distance have place to eat so can chill there first if you are early.

Also take this FR with a pinch of salt. I am an absolute newbie. This is my 2nd time. So my expectations are not that high or demanding.
Old 26-03-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 7
MisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Hell of a good bonk with MINT!!!

Haven been contributing much recently. But MINT!!!
She is TOO DAMN GOOD in my Opinion. That i hope no bros here would believe me. So please take my report with a pinch of salt or maybe don't even believe it. It's JUST A SO SO BONK.

Okay.. Mint Mint Mint.

TEERUK's CAI CAI...

A small petite lady that is not exactly an Syt but possessed a body of syt. She look around 90% near to the photos posted. Chinese looking kind of fair. Not the snow white fair. Quite short with an average built. Very cute when opening the door and showing me to her room. Entered the room and had a short chat with her. She speaks good English so it's easy to communicate with her.

Stripped down naked and my dong instantly turned solid looking at her beautifully enhanced boobs that is not too hard and just the right size to me. Very suck-able looking nipples that i had to suck it before shower.
Pussy trimmed short and not bushy at all. Would be great if those are waxed/Shaved to baby smooth.

Shower was nothing too fancy but i just could not be bothered too much as i just wanna go back to the room and do a lot of nasty stuff with her. Chop chop wash down and proceed back to the room and carried her on the bed and start getting her into the mood and down to paint her WET & Delicious looking pussy. She moans with pleasure and grab the sheets. Motivating me to paint her longer.

We then switched position and let her service me. lots of licks, kisses and small bites before she proceed center and started giving me BBBJ.
Okay, she has a slight weaker area. BBBJ was not the best i had, but she tried her best.

We then capped my rock hard dick and started pumping her in missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reversed cowgirl, sitting, and many other position that i don't even know the name.
I enjoyed it so much that i don't wanna cum so soon. I continued pumping and stopping to control the urge to cum. How i wish this could be a daily affair.
After much pumping. I finally can't control and further and jizzed all over her beautiful pair of Boobs then rubbing my dick on them to spread the love.
It was hell of a sexperience with her.
(Did not have the time for round 2 because i act smart try to prolong the round 1. .)

Went to shower and spend the last 10 mins petting around with her till okt called: Brother! times up liew leh. OOOPS!!~~
So sorry to the brother behind me.

Will i be going back? NO la!! NO NO NO..... not going. SOso only lah.
(Please do not believe my report so things could be a little easier for me )
But honestly, I saw Suny and Naomi, 2 slim babes looking pretty damn HOT too. Can i have all three at the same time please? LOL.

This is just my personal experience with her. you know, i know that not everyone will have the same experience with the same FL. Just like you will not fuck every FL the same way right.
My good bonk could be your bad. My bad ones could be your good one.

So if you think she's your type. Just give it a try. But please be kind to this gentle little girl. Don't be an arsehole. TEEHEE!!!
Old 26-03-2019, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
helms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu4ever View Post
Why so worked up? Many gals like to tok cock...we also like to tok cock n act hero to break ice...get better services etc. I always like to tell gals same thing...they are pretty...i will come visit them in thailand...i want to be their bef...i want to marry them...i want to take care of them etc. But did i really do it?! In return some of these gals also tell me i very handsome...charming..my dick very big...stamina very good...want to have my kids...want to be my faithful loyal gf/wife. But did they do it? Nah...most of them continue spreading their legs for other bros saying same thing.

So chill...hero no hero...we are here to fuck n have fun. If u wan to throw money...take it as u helping less fortunate n have good karma in future.
Perfect reply bro. Sharing my exact sentiments..
Old 26-03-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 8
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

well guys, don't over think the whole whoring thing.
It's like renting a car. that's all. If good rent again and move on.

Sadly some provide sloppy svc that can't even meet the basic requirements.
Old 26-03-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
godzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemobster View Post

Does she allow painting and fingering?
Old 26-03-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2022 / Power: 18
jason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond reputejason9 has a reputation beyond repute

Late night session with Cindy VIP888
Well worth the money spent for her CIM.
Well mannered young lady with nice body, soft boobs and a talent for blowjob though it took some convincing before she allowed CIM. Didnt rush the session and took my cum like a champ, cleaned my cock up before walking away to spit away my soldiers.
Ok price, good looking lady, decent location and awesome BBBJ to relieve my stress. Will support her again soon.
Old 26-03-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 14
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried SS Nut? How is the location?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1