The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 12-11-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

No offense to anyone... But, please enlighten me, why is Delta Spa being considered a tourist trap? By my definition, usually those shops without prices bring listed upfront, then I'd considered tourist trap. For eg, the seafood shops are Windsor food court cos no price is listed upfront.

But, for Delta Spa, they always have the sexily dressed GROs explain the sessions and prices in the lounge area before you proceed to the room for the massage. They even tell you the price for each session, plus buy 3 get front "massage" free. Yes, they try to upsell you the aromatherapy massage lah, the hot stone massage lah, but it's up to you to agree or reject these upsell.

My opinion and I don't regard them as tourist trap. I used to frequent them and always get fj there from negotiating with the girl directly. But, never once had I been charged differently from what was told to me by the GRO.
Old 12-11-2016, 04:42 PM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Ok, I just read the quoted post by Nono. Personally, I always ask for full details before making decisions. If they don't prompt, I'll prompt them. This is from the training i got from an accountant friend that I used to cheong with.
Old 12-11-2016, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
The girl with all the gifts

Ok,this is a zombie movie ,something that deals with human apocalypse and believe me,most zombie movies dont actually fail. However,t his movie is only available in Batam Blitz theater,Harbour Bay.

THE GIRL WITH ALL THE GIFTS

The storyline :

In the near future, most of humanity has been infected by a variation of a fungus known as a zombie fungus. The infected quickly lose their mental powers and feed on the flesh of healthy humans. The few surviving members of the human race live in London and are focused on discovering a cure by studying a small group of children. But in order to conduct the experiment, these children must be killed. When one of the children, Melanie, is selected for dissection by the head scientist Caroline, Helen, her teacher, must risk everything to save her.

The Trailer :

Enjoy the movie,hmm...i doubt anyone would like to eat and drink in the theater with this one tho,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 12-11-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

Uncovered another superb service syt. Not cheap though. This joint is never cheap. Someone that will match up with the female lead in that video. She fucking drained me. Never before I rocked until cannot cum anymore.

Last edited by tomcat007; 12-11-2016 at 08:41 PM.
Old 12-11-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Memory confirm still open,if u ever see it saying Closed,walk to the hotel reception counter & ask abt it & most likely he will bring u inside from the side door. This place usually no more than 10 gers inside & if there're 10, 6-7 of em wld be milf.
Thank you very much for the enlightenment bro Kaboon. My humble points up.
Old 12-11-2016, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Thanks. Will pop by later. Just booked a 1week old 1.3juta babe from Bunga. Hand phone? Can wait first..
Fast hands ,Fast Legs again.

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 12-11-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 13
nameless00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just returned from Batam. Here's my FR for 4D3N. This is my first time going alone but am glad to meet up some bros there. I've included my first day FR that I've posted earlier for completeness.

I'm breaking the FR into 2 parts because of the length. Pls up my points if you find this informative.

Day 1
Reached Batam on Wed evening. Took the advice here and went to confirm my return ferry timing. Then went out to take a taxi. Too lazy to bargain and paid 50k for the ride to Nagoya Hill. I only have 50k notes anyway.

Checked into Grand I Hotel at Nagoya. Booked a deluxe room at around $113 per night. Not cheap but totally worth it. I figured I might need to spend a lot of time in the room if there's nothing for me to do, so might as well splurge on a better hotel.

After check in, I walked 10 mins to Formosa to change money. Felt kinda silly walking so far but am more comfortable changing money there than at Nagoya Shopping Mall. Anyway changed at 9400 so wasn't that good either.

Since it's now too late to go booking joints, I decided to check out Delta spa. I know this could be a tourist trap, but some bros recommended that I at least try once. So I went and got the full hot stone package at 830k. Massage was so so and the hot stones were not that special. Then came the hj which was disappointing. Wanted to touch but was quoted a price of 500k. I flatly refused, even when she lowered the price to 200k. And the hj was quite painful. Damn, now I'm regretting. And no, the hj was not done using hot stones as cheekily suggested by bro Black Page.

Massage session at Delta Spa.
Looks: 7/10
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 3/10 (painful!)
Autoroam: cannot

After the session, she did shower me thoroughly but I already damn no mood by then.

After massage, went back to hotel to rest a bit. Then took a cab to Kampung Bule to take a look. Wanted to check out Noname pub as recommended by bros here. When I reached Harmoni Hotel, I went into a bar with live band but only a few people were around. Ordered beer and the waitress requested to sit with me. I said ok.

After chatting with her, lo and behold I realised that I was not in Noname! It was actually the hotel bar with no signage, and I thought that's why it's called Noname! Anyway she was quite nice and so I couldn't refused her when she asked me to buy her a drink. Ended up paying 150k for both my drink and hers.

After finishing my drink, I said goodbye and went to check out the real Noname. Other than the band and a few tables, it was pretty empty so I didn't stay. Went out to check out a few other bars including one called Foreplay with sexy pole dancing ladies. They were not very pretty and some are quite plumb. Again the crowd was thin, so I decided to call it a day and went back to hotel to sleep.

So ends my first night in Batam. Pretty boring and uneventful.

Day 2
After the nice breakfast at the hotel, I decided to check out some clean massages around Nagoya Mall. Went into a few and finally decided on Reborn Spa. There was a weekday happy hour promotion (10am to 2pm) at 30% discount, so I took a 2 hour body massage for only 188k. Damn worth it. Massage was strong and good, and I felt refreshed after it.

By the time I finished, it was 1.15pm. Quickly rushed back to hotel to meet bro fde83 at 1.30pm. He had booked a taxi for us to go joint hopping. Went to many joints and I can only remember Gold Bird, Hawaii, Permata Indah, Happy8, KupaKupa, Sri Kandy, Bunga, New Berry, Links. It was basically a blur to me: go in, look at gals, chat with mami/papi, bookmark if any, then go another joint rinse & repeat.

Finally at the last stop in New Berry, bro fde83 and I decided to take 2 syts from there. I managed to bargain down from 1.6m to 1.45m. Yes I know expensive, but personally I think totally worth it. She was friendly and bubbly, and gfe was 10/10.

Brought her back immediately to hotel for first round.

Joint: New Berry
Price: 1.45m (bargained down from 1.6m)
Looks: 8
Body: 9
GFE: 10
FJ: 7 (only want missionary)
BJ: she refused to give and I'm ok with that. My dick was still feeling raw from the rough treatment in Delta.

After the deed, brought her to Nagoya Mall for an early dinner before catching a movie with bro fde83. It was a horror movie Ouija: Origin Of Evil.

After the movie, parted ways with bro fde83. He wanted to visit the joints again tomorrow and I agreed. I wanted to take one ssyt I bookmarked in Hawaii (this is the start of my bad luck as elaborated in the 2nd part of my FR).

I went back hotel for round 2 with my gal then have an early night. The gal was clinging to me the whole night. I was left with very little space to sleep even though the bed was king size.

See second part of my FR below on days 3 and 4.

Last edited by nameless00; 12-11-2016 at 10:42 PM.
Old 12-11-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
syt4me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Am going over this monday with a friend from KL. Both first timers to Batam. I have been reading all the post. Took me quite a while,
about 2 weeks to be precise. Anyway thanx a lot for all the contributions, really helps me plan out my holiday.
I am going for 3d2n and am staying at De vienna. So if any seasoned choingsters see 2 blur f*** lost somewhere over there, do kindly help.

We are planning on a booking joint the first night and a Ktv on the second. There is a lot of info on the booking joints but not all that much Ktvs.
I have read up on alisan and M1 but would really appreciate more info on other ktvs around the area. Particularly those with chinese or viet girls. Hope that
some bros may fill me in on the addresses, prices, quality and quantity.

Thanx in advance.
Old 12-11-2016, 10:41 PM
Samster

Here's the 2nd part of my FR.

Day 3
Woke up in the morn to have another round. Then my gal left at 9.30am. I offered her breakfast but she said not hungry, so I ate alone.

Bro fde83 told me that he went over to Hawaii the previous night to pay and pre-booked my gal, so there's no need to visit the joints again. So I took my time to walk around Nagoya mall, then walk over to Formosa Hotel area. Saw a Bridge Massage and decided to try. Took 2 hours body massage (forgot the price but it was cheap). The massage was not bad but a little too strong for my liking. This is a clean joint.

After massage, I met up with bro fde83 and he kindly agreed to walk with me to a few joints to show me the way. I was totally lost yesterday when we went by taxi. We started walking from Nagoya Mall to Formosa Hotel, and ended at Kampung Bule. After that I decided to go back hotel and requested that my pre-booked gal be sent to my hotel.

Walked 15 mins all the way from Kampung Bule back to Grand I Hotel. Then waited at the lobby for 20 mins before I saw the driver and my gal. I had forgotten how she looked but when I saw her again, I felt happy with my choice again. She's really quite a stunner.

Brought her up to my room and this is where my nightmare starts. I tried to make her comfortable and relax by switching on the TV for her. She was totally absorbed into a cartoon and didn't pay much attention to me even after I repeated tried to chat with her. Finally I cannot take it and switched off the TV. She then started playing with her phone. I asked her politely whether she is tired or not happy, and whether she wants to go back. I have no interest in someone who is simply not interested at all.

She said she's ok and don't want to go back. Then I asked whether we can proceed. She nodded so I started to do the deed. She just lay on the bed and refused to even hug or kiss me. I was thinking that it was just my luck. At least she didn't try to be funny. Anyway to cut the long story short, I had my 1st round with her. Pussy was one of the tightest I've tried and the body was fantastic. But she just lay there during the whole time like a dead fish, and kept contorting her pretty face.

I decided that I didn't want her to stay with me for the night. Other than being totally unresponsive in bed, she's also damn inconsiderate and littered my bathroom floor with tissues after her shower. And her breath reeks of heavy cigarette smell even after I asked her to brush her teeth.

After I asked her to go back, fde83 bro tried to get a partial refund for me. The papi refused, saying that I had pre-booked her since last night even though I only took her for an hour. So that cannot be considered ST. Just my luck then. I consider this as school fees to be wiser in future.

Joint: Hawaii
Price: 1.2m
Looks: 9
Body: 8
GFE: 1
FJ: 2 (deadfish)
BJ: none

It was only 4+pm when I asked her to go back. Was wondering what to do for the rest of the day, then decided to check out Octopuss. Took a cab to Pacific Palace Hotel for 50k then went up to 8th floor. Was offered the FJ Gold and Silver packages but I didn't want those, so took the massage for 500k. Was offered the membership for free (usual price 100k per yr) but I declined since it can only be used the next time and I didn't know when I will come again.

Massage was ok and uneventful. The therapist was 23 years old and quite pretty.

After massage, took taxi back to Nagoya Mall to have dinner. After that, I met up with another SBF bro who just arrived. We decided to check out the discos to see if can pick up any gals. We went to Newton disco and paid the cover charge of 30k, but place was almost empty at 11pm. Then we decided to head to Square at I Hotel Baloi to take a look. Cover charge was quite expensive at 150k because of an FHM event. We decided not to pay after taking a peep inside. It was quite packed but they are all in groups of friends so we think there's no point in both of us going in.

We then took an ojek to Pacific disco. Again crowd was thin even though it was close to midnight. We decided to walk to Harbourbay Mall to check out Titanium Club. Surprisingly there was no cover charge, but again it was almost empty. We went in anyway and ordered a jug of beer at 200k. At least the music was nicer and not as loud as Newton and Pacific. After a while 2 ladies that worked there came over to sit with us, but they couldn't speak English so we asked them to leave after a while.

By then I was damn tired and didn't want to go back to Newton disco. So I messaged my gal from the previous night. Surprisingly she's still available so I asked her to come down to Titanium Club to look for me. Of course I had to pay 1.4m, but I was so tired by that time and just wanted someone to accompany me for the night. She came after 15 mins and we sat around for a while. After finishing the beer, I dropped my bro at Newton before heading back to my room. I won't elaborate more but again the gfe was superb with this gal.

Day 4
Slept all the way until 8.30am, then quickly have another round with my gal. Then she showered and left after 10am. I went for breakfast before meeting my bro to check out the massages at Utama area. We basically went into all the massage places to look at the photos. Ended up he took a gal in Princess massage and I took another one next door (forgot the name).

I was very pleasantly surprised by my masseur. She was much prettier than the photo and had a very bubbly character. If I had met her during my first day, I would have asked her to go out with me. Unfortunately this is my last day and I'm going to ferry terminal after massage, so I didn't ask for her contact.

Price: 60k for 1 hour massage in standard room
Looks:8.5
Body: 8.5
Massage: 6.5
FJ: 6 (cannot kiss boobs)
BJ: none

After the massage, I rushed back to hotel to check out before catching the 2pm ferry. And that's the end of my 4D3N in Batam. Felt so surreal and now back to reality.

Overall I would rate this trip 7/10. Not bad for a first attempt I would say. I know I've made many mistakes that seasoned chiongsters would have spotted immediately, but I think this is part and parcel of the exploration and fun. It's the unknown that excites me. If I wanted clockwork certainty, I would have stayed in SG or chiong in JB.

So ends my FR. Remember to up my points if you enjoyed reading. Took me quite a while to type this out.
Old 12-11-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless00 View Post
Pls up my points if you find this informative.
Hey bro it was a pleasure meeting you, wish you the best on your next future trip. If only I can up your points, looks like I'm not worthy. Lol
Old 12-11-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Hey bro it was a pleasure meeting you, wish you the best on your next future trip. If only I can up your points, looks like I'm not worthy. Lol
Bro, it was great meeting you for the trip. Really learnt a lot from you. And thanks for bringing me around!
Old 12-11-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Gonna get back to work...seriously, i don't like using IE browser,so much inconvenience and I waste so much valuable time.

Bye for now.
Old uncle wan like to see wat u goin to write in yr 34 btm trip,waiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
T
Nono,since u often use apple & pineapple so descriptively in your postings,i think u are going like this video on Ryuk,the Shinigami in the upcoming Death Note movie.

PPAP(Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen)

Love it?!

How much u say u pay for that apple in batam again?
Nice song,veri applepriate for nono also...

Listening
Old 12-11-2016, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless00 View Post
Here's the 2nd part of my FR.
Good FR, up my humble 6 happy
Old 13-11-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

I seldom post pictures here. Does this one looked like the cewe you booked from Hawaii KTV?
Old 13-11-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

I'm having a nightmare at batam now.
Lol
Will update after I go back tml ( 12/11-13/11 ) ....

-_-
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1