The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2014, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 19
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmak View Post
Now I at Balai. Just now 6pm go villa, only few ceweb left. Lucky, manage to find one indon Chinese from Ruuko. Service good too. Very lucky. Don't know tomorrow morning got good catch? Exchange rate at 1SGD to IND 9180.
Bro, got good catch and good service still wan to change meh? That means not so good???
Old 30-04-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Bro, got good catch and good service still wan to change meh? That means not so good???
Bro, maybe hes chap-chai type. Just like me.

Thank you
Old 01-05-2014, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
artemi is Cool - loads of Potential

can ask it is crowded in balai, i know batam is confirm crowded
Old 01-05-2014, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
makmak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Yesterday 10am went villa recce again, see no SYT. Maybe, I think morning first ferry passengers has taken away all good stock! But, anyway, the night before has 4round of shot until cock pain. So, not taking any girl and decide to ferry back on 3pm Sinoferry.

I go buy facial wash, its super cheap there, only SGD 2 per tube! In NTUC and Seng Siong, for same volume, cost SGD 6! The shrimp there cost INR 170000/kg. in Singapore wet market, cost SGD 28/kg for same quality!

But, one thing I find strange, how come their chick rice a plate charge me INR 30000, Buk Ku Teh charge INR 40000! am I kanna con? At this price, their local can afford?? Their hotel worker a month salary is SGD 200. wrong?
Old 02-05-2014, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
h01mmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any1 going from kl area this month? Can tag along ah? Will share the cost..
Old 04-05-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 15
muniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Tg Balai

Just came back from a fruitful trip 02/05 - 04/05

Day 01

Took 1st ferry, arrived and was cleared quite fast at custom. Went over to change money and straight ruko. As it was the holiday period, our minds was adjusted to 'grab' any nice gal that come along. Surprisingly, quite a number of syt gals left at ruko. Not quite satisfy with gals at ruko, we went to villa to search for better choice. Also quite a number of gals left and my ferns got all their pick at 1 jut a each. As it was holiday period, the price are normally quite stiff and unable to be reduced much. As I was the only one left, I walk into my normal site villa 12A to take a look. Suddenly, a ger came out greeted us and hug me from behind. The feeling was nice and I decided to book her. I always believe that the night will be nice if it's the ger whom take the first move. Paid 800k for her and happily went bek to hotel lobby for brunch.

As Usual, had brunch at lobby with my samster fren @GalaxyS2 and newly joined @kenjifoong while admiring gals entering the hotel. Saw quite afew nice and good figure ones. My ger was the first to arrive at ard 12pm and came to my side and sat with me. As it was the holiday period, the hotel was full last night and we had to wait for customers to check out. After all our gals had arrived and went to check if the room was ready. Was told that they were making up our rooms. Our rooms was only ready ard 1pm... That is the hassle you have to bear if you are coming during holiday period. Checked in our rooms and went to our respective rooms for actions.

As I was sweaty after the long wait, I straight undress myself and bathe. As I was bathing, my gals stripped and came in covered with only a towel. I then ask her if she want to bathe together with me. Then she smile and say she malu... I do not want use use force so I dried myself and let her bathe herself. I then proceed to play games on my iPad while waiting for her. She dried herself and hop onto the bed with only her towel and lead on me whille watching me play game. While I was playing my game, she start to go to my nipple, sucking it while she hand went to stroke my little brother. I then put my iPad away and start to kiss her and stroke her nipple too... Her head then swift to BBBJ my little brother. Wasn't up to my expectation as not enuf suction. Continued with fuck job, soft and real moaning that make me came fast. Went another shot after dinner and tipped her 200k the nxt morning.

Name:Yuni
Boobs:C Handful
Attitude:9/10 Quiet and obedient
Look: 7/10 average looking
Built: Slight fleshy Build
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Gfe: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Most likely
Damage: 800k + 200k Tips

To be Continue....
Old 08-05-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 21
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muniu368 View Post
Just came back from a fruitful trip 02/05 - 04/05

Day 01

Took 1st ferry, arrived and was cleared quite fast at custom. Went over to change money and straight ruko. As it was the holiday period, our minds was adjusted to 'grab' any nice gal that come along. Surprisingly, quite a number of syt gals left at ruko. Not quite satisfy with gals at ruko, we went to villa to search for better choice. Also quite a number of gals left and my ferns got all their pick at 1 jut a each. As it was holiday period, the price are normally quite stiff and unable to be reduced much. As I was the only one left, I walk into my normal site villa 12A to take a look. Suddenly, a ger came out greeted us and hug me from behind. The feeling was nice and I decided to book her. I always believe that the night will be nice if it's the ger whom take the first move. Paid 800k for her and happily went bek to hotel lobby for brunch.

As Usual, had brunch at lobby with my samster fren @GalaxyS2 and newly joined @kenjifoong while admiring gals entering the hotel. Saw quite afew nice and good figure ones. My ger was the first to arrive at ard 12pm and came to my side and sat with me. As it was the holiday period, the hotel was full last night and we had to wait for customers to check out. After all our gals had arrived and went to check if the room was ready. Was told that they were making up our rooms. Our rooms was only ready ard 1pm... That is the hassle you have to bear if you are coming during holiday period. Checked in our rooms and went to our respective rooms for actions.

As I was sweaty after the long wait, I straight undress myself and bathe. As I was bathing, my gals stripped and came in covered with only a towel. I then ask her if she want to bathe together with me. Then she smile and say she malu... I do not want use use force so I dried myself and let her bathe herself. I then proceed to play games on my iPad while waiting for her. She dried herself and hop onto the bed with only her towel and lead on me whille watching me play game. While I was playing my game, she start to go to my nipple, sucking it while she hand went to stroke my little brother. I then put my iPad away and start to kiss her and stroke her nipple too... Her head then swift to BBBJ my little brother. Wasn't up to my expectation as not enuf suction. Continued with fuck job, soft and real moaning that make me came fast. Went another shot after dinner and tipped her 200k the nxt morning.

Name:Yuni
Boobs:C Handful
Attitude:9/10 Quiet and obedient
Look: 7/10 average looking
Built: Slight fleshy Build
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Gfe: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Most likely
Damage: 800k + 200k Tips

To be Continue....
Wow... camping here
Old 08-05-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
careng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any idea Balai FL normally located at where ?

Bravo Disco or ....... ?

Hope some senior bro share info and enlighten me .
Old 09-05-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by careng View Post
Any idea Balai FL normally located at where ?

Bravo Disco or ....... ?

Hope some senior bro share info and enlighten me .
Most of the FL will be at Bravo but some driver will know some FL which they will call them to arrange
Old 09-05-2014, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Temotemo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros going may 15-17?? wish to tag along
Old 09-05-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
careng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Most of the FL will be at Bravo but some driver will know some FL which they will call them to arrange
Thank you Baby Bro reply , Would u mind share out your hunting experience on FL ....

LIke they normally come from retail shop or .... ?
Damage how much ?
Old 09-05-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by careng View Post
Thank you Baby Bro reply , Would u mind share out your hunting experience on FL ....

LIke they normally come from retail shop or .... ?
Damage how much ?
its depending on the fl while most of the FL stay in a rental room & for the price is 700k & above but I ever have one which does not even care about the price I pay her which I will tell her in advance is it ok to book her with only 400k
Old 09-05-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

muniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temotemo View Post
any bros going may 15-17?? wish to tag along
I'm going on 22-24. Pm me if you interested.
Old 17-05-2014, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
snookercue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got any good service girl there
Old 17-05-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snookercue View Post
Got any good service girl there
Depend on ur luk bro..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1