The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-02-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
Yes, happens a few times. Especially those atas looking, wear fancy dresses and profile pics showing them fine dining with fancy wines. Those just looking to hook ang mohs so no hard feelings.

Recently got one pretty 26 y.o, says only interested in ‘westerner’, so forget it. One Saturday evening, she messaged me and asked me out for dinner and drinks, guess she just wants a free fancy meal, so I said not free, but if she wants to go for a walk after dinner I am available. She said ok, so fetched her are 8 and bring to some ulu part of East Coast, let me kiss and grope and hj me but dun wanna bj or fuck. 10+ she got a text and ask me send her to some condo in town LOL. maybe her Ang moh bf reach home Liao. No complaints, uncle free that night, get to grope a pretty syt half my age, suck on her supple tits, get a handjob, lots of tongue action for 2 hours, all for the price of 2 cans of Heineken bought from Esso LOL.
lol let the dumb western guys fall in love and be the wallet to these girls
we re solider, we go in get what we want and smoke bomb.
Old 19-02-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

PRE-VALENTINE'S DAY FUN FOR 2022

I WAS GIVEN A WARM & SEXTISFYING B JOB BY This Indon FDH When I Offer Her A Meat Rod As A Pre-V Day Presents.

SHE IS INDEED A Good Gamer AND Is ALWAYS READY & MOST WILLING To Give Her BEST SERVICE.

Sharing Vids With All Bros Of The FDH Licks & Sucks....

https://imgur.com/a/kEpVnoe

Upped my points if you like this video preview.
HAPPY VERY BELATED VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL BONKERS.

You may want to contribute to this Indon FDH account to impress her, and she will give you a BLOWJOB OR FJ in return of your kind gratitude.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 19-02-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14638 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, happens a few times. Especially those atas looking, wear fancy dresses and profile pics showing them fine dining with fancy wines. Those just looking to hook ang mohs so no hard feelings.

Recently got one pretty 26 y.o, says only interested in ‘westerner’, so forget it. One Saturday evening, she messaged me and asked me out for dinner and drinks, guess she just wants a free fancy meal, so I said not free, but if she wants to go for a walk after dinner I am available. She said ok, so fetched her are 8 and bring to some ulu part of East Coast, let me kiss and grope and hj me but dun wanna bj or fuck. 10+ she got a text and ask me send her to some condo in town LOL. maybe her Ang moh bf reach home Liao. No complaints, uncle free that night, get to grope a pretty syt half my age, suck on her supple tits, get a handjob, lots of tongue action for 2 hours, all for the price of 2 cans of Heineken bought from Esso LOL.
Is her name Mega btw?
Old 19-02-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, just go badoo or any other chat. Ask her come out meet n bring along her friend. Tell them u stay alone, they will go your house. Some off day start on Saturday night, just tell them u live alone n u like her, they will go your house sleep. Maids like to compete with their friends, say u like her more than her friend, they will open up their legs for u.
ill even try spring for a threesome. u drink with both start kissing one and the other will be turned on
Old 19-02-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 6
BakaSama deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBakaSama deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Tats becos she was and now become a maid. Good BJ = comes from experince by sucking loads of cock. And now shes here to serve.
Got to thank her for volunteering her time and effort to this little brother charity then really need more kind soul like her around here
Old 19-02-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Have place to host today and tomorrow for your maid and you to have fun. Pm if keen.
Old 19-02-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
devilhamis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocsag View Post
ill even try spring for a threesome. u drink with both start kissing one and the other will be turned on
Nice bro, any interesting stories to share?
Old 19-02-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
You must be a Primary school teacher.
Sounds like a retarded PSLE question.
Mr A has fucked Miss C for $200 for 3 hours.
Mr B has fucked Miss C for two thirds that time.
The total volume of cum is 50cc, but Mr A came 20cc more than Mr B.
Who has better bang for the buck? (2 pts)
And why? (4pts)
Lol bro, imagine really such psle question comes out.
Old 19-02-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 4
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Is her name Mega btw?
Nope..she works for some Ang moh staying Poh Huat road
Old 19-02-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9952 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
Have place to host today and tomorrow for your maid and you to have fun. Pm if keen.
whats the price to pay ?..... 😓😓😓

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 19-02-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9952 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnewgais View Post
So guys how do I get a young maid to f yeah? Wanna release so bad
so urgent only need is how much you willing to pay ! bro

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 19-02-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 19
viner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyviner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Any recommendation for apps to meet DH? Usi g skout and have to say it kinda sucks
Old 19-02-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Well I had my fair share of hits and misses. But I only hunt maids on MiChat and so far after CB till now it’s 5 maids. Remember, for every legit maid there are 20-30 guys messaging her every day so u must be the one to stand out getting her attention. So don’t be that asshole after saying hi mention about sex or show naughty pics or offer money cuz u are the same as amount of guys messaging g her that day. Some will cave in if the price is right but if u want free, it’s a game of patience and how interesting u are to her.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 19-02-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 10
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!
Quote:
You must be a Primary school teacher.
Sounds like a retarded PSLE question.
Mr A has fucked Miss C for $200 for 3 hours.
Mr B has fucked Miss C for two thirds that time.
The total volume of cum is 50cc, but Mr A came 20cc more than Mr B.
Who has better bang for the buck? (2 pts)
And why? (4pts)
Best comment
Old 20-02-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nope..she works for some Ang moh staying Poh Huat road
hahah poh huat road might peak my interest. Within my area.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1