The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-02-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
devilhamis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmebabys View Post
damn shiit..!!! i just joined then saw my ex in here. so many news about her, can you delete it bro
Bro, already say it’s your ex, why bother lol
Old 18-02-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
devilhamis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fillerup View Post
This one is good. Got more pics?
Ya hoping for more pics as well
Old 18-02-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxfungamer View Post
My friends Mr.A and Mr.B who know each both added a maid Ms.C in her Facebook without knowing they had added the same maid (both use fake fb account) After a few months of chats, both of them had upped her raw. Mr.A is with STD and pass it to the maid and to the friend. I don't know how the details how they find out each other. But my advice is please do some background check and wear protection before up the maid. Raw is War.
Bro, if it's true I don't think only Mr C gets it. It's like a pyramid from top down, one maid can spread to million.
Old 18-02-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1020 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone met a DH that's dman paranoid? Always keep suspecting you're cheating on her. I'm not the playing kind but even if the sex is good I'll just break-up lol
Old 18-02-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 6
BakaSama deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBakaSama deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilhamis View Post
You have won the maid lottery there bro! Great FR!
Truly felt like a jackpot haha , she goes to hotel every week too , be it alone or with company . Might feel nostalgic and up her once more if i have the time
Old 18-02-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 14
JoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Anyone met a DH that's dman paranoid? Always keep suspecting you're cheating on her. I'm not the playing kind but even if the sex is good I'll just break-up lol
I thought most maids are like that? I also encountered these paranoid maids. Very irritating. I just ask them to fuck off after a while.
Old 18-02-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1400 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
damn shiit..!!! i just joined then saw my ex in here. so many news about her, can you delete it bro
Hi Nona!! Dun pretend!
Old 18-02-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Hi Nona!! Dun pretend!
Hmmm just joined in Feb and first post. Yeah could be The Maid herself hahahaha. Damn suspicious….ex already why ask delete huh?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 18-02-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Iamnewgais deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So guys how do I get a young maid to f yeah? Wanna release so bad
Old 18-02-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

If Mr A knows that he has some sort of STD yet still go out and cheong, then it is damn irresponsible of him...

If Mr A doesnt know that he has some sort of STD coz it has no symptoms, like the following, then good luck to him and all his sex partners and their sex partners...
7 STDs That Don't Show Any Symptoms
1 Chlamydia. Curable with right treatment
2 Gonorrhea. Curable with right treatment
3 HIV. Not curable but controllable
4 Genital Herpes. Not curable but controllable
5 Trichomoniasis. Curable with right treatment
6 HPV. Not curable
7 Hepatitis B. Preventable but not curable

Cheong safe guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxfungamer View Post
My friends Mr.A and Mr.B who know each both added a maid Ms.C in her Facebook without knowing they had added the same maid (both use fake fb account) After a few months of chats, both of them had upped her raw. Mr.A is with STD and pass it to the maid and to the friend. I don't know how the details how they find out each other. But my advice is please do some background check and wear protection before up the maid. Raw is War.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 18-02-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1020 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseMorino View Post
I thought most maids are like that? I also encountered these paranoid maids. Very irritating. I just ask them to fuck off after a while.
Yeah. If too paranoid it's damn annoying. Even after telling them I don't like to play they won't believe. For Badoo I turned off my online status cos got one DH questioned me why I'm online. Lmao

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 18-02-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaSama View Post

her BJ was better than most FL and ML
Tats becos she was and now become a maid. Good BJ = comes from experince by sucking loads of cock. And now shes here to serve.
Old 19-02-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14638 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Have one right now.
Outright disrespectful.
Posting sob stories on Instagram and insulting me.
Entitled fuck...
Damn bloody neurotic.
Prefers white cock.
Accuses me of seeing other girls but happily fucks white guys for free.
Old 19-02-2022, 04:23 AM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Have one right now.
Outright disrespectful.
Posting sob stories on Instagram and insulting me.
Entitled fuck...
Damn bloody neurotic.
Prefers white cock.
Accuses me of seeing other girls but happily fucks white guys for free.
Bro, many maids I met, also accused of their husband having or suspecting another woman outside. They angry n feel sad abt it but hey they r here fucking so many men. Got one shouting n crying on the phone saying her husband betray her while we were in hotel. I don't know her language, just she say husband betray her.
Old 19-02-2022, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sis, please tell us which white knight tells u abt this forum. I have a maid told me she no bf but she can masterbate from starting morning until at night she stops work. Is it really maid r hungry for sex?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1