The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-02-2022, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
devilhamis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
Did you buy any TOTO for the $16M draw that passed ?
I am sure you will be 1 of the winner if you did buy.
No sound from our Bro, I wonder how is he doing or what's the status like.
Old 18-02-2022, 02:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
callmebabys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphastrykerz View Post

Latest news abt Nona...
damn shiit..!!! i just joined then saw my ex in here. so many news about her, can you delete it bro
Old 18-02-2022, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
qwertyuiop2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros got any chances with this?
Old 18-02-2022, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop2 View Post

Decent smile! All the best bro!
Old 18-02-2022, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 6
BakaSama deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBakaSama deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here to share my experience with a peak horny maid . When i say she is horny , i really mean it , every second of every day she is probably wet . Few months back was chatting with her and after some plans that got cancelled due to busy schedules , i was able to finally have a session with her . Decided to meet at a hotel , and guess what is the best part? Hotel was paid by her since she arrived earlier , i was caught by surprise and even more surprised she didnt ask me to pay her back . All she asked was 2 cans of beer , drunk and horny , what else could u ask for . Had a room to ourselves for 5 hours of continuous banging . She is one monster i tell you , her BJ was better than most FL and ML , riding me and making me feel like a horse ,when we slept my hands has to be sticked to her B cups or else she will moan. at this point i figured she must have been paid before to do this . But throughout this FB relationship she has never asked me for any money , maybe she did ask me to buy some beers and cigarettes. We fucked and smoked and drank , it was a good time . Met almost every week , sometimes she pay for hotel , sometimes i do , never a complaint .

After a few months i got bored and upped another maid and we werent in contact for a while , after a while she suddenly texted me saying she is horny and just nice its her off day the next day so i decided to bang her one more time . This time though although the sex was good i didnt like it , avoided eye contacts a few times and kissed goodbye , maybe she felt that awkwardness too, maybe im a sentimental guy haha . After the session i went home , thanked her and archived our chat . But man , recalling all the sex just makes me drool…

First time posting pictures , dont know whether it will show up but if it doesnt ill make another post another time , thanks for the read .
Happy advance sunday bonking
Old 18-02-2022, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
devil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaSama View Post

Here to share my experience with a peak horny maid . When i say she is horny , i really mean it , every second of every day she is probably wet . Few months back was chatting with her and after some plans that got cancelled due to busy schedules , i was able to finally have a session with her . Decided to meet at a hotel , and guess what is the best part? Hotel was paid by her since she arrived earlier , i was caught by surprise and even more surprised she didnt ask me to pay her back . All she asked was 2 cans of beer , drunk and horny , what else could u ask for . Had a room to ourselves for 5 hours of continuous banging . She is one monster i tell you , her BJ was better than most FL and ML , riding me and making me feel like a horse ,when we slept my hands has to be sticked to her B cups or else she will moan. at this point i figured she must have been paid before to do this . But throughout this FB relationship she has never asked me for any money , maybe she did ask me to buy some beers and cigarettes. We fucked and smoked and drank , it was a good time . Met almost every week , sometimes she pay for hotel , sometimes i do , never a complaint .

After a few months i got bored and upped another maid and we werent in contact for a while , after a while she suddenly texted me saying she is horny and just nice its her off day the next day so i decided to bang her one more time . This time though although the sex was good i didnt like it , avoided eye contacts a few times and kissed goodbye , maybe she felt that awkwardness too, maybe im a sentimental guy haha . After the session i went home , thanked her and archived our chat . But man , recalling all the sex just makes me drool…

First time posting pictures , dont know whether it will show up but if it doesnt ill make another post another time , thanks for the read .
Can share her contact
Old 18-02-2022, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xxxfungamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My friends Mr.A and Mr.B who know each both added a maid Ms.C in her Facebook without knowing they had added the same maid (both use fake fb account) After a few months of chats, both of them had upped her raw. Mr.A is with STD and pass it to the maid and to the friend. I don't know how the details how they find out each other. But my advice is please do some background check and wear protection before up the maid. Raw is War.
Old 18-02-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmebabys View Post
damn shiit..!!! i just joined then saw my ex in here. so many news about her, can you delete it bro
Wah syok hor you get to enjoy her, her butt sure is good for doggy right. Come share some fr lar.
Old 18-02-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 5
fillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop2 View Post

This one is good. Got more pics?
Old 18-02-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
lurvesick is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Hi can share contact? Thank you!
Old 18-02-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3608 / Power: 20
wildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
LOL Thanks bro. Uncle can give u some guidance. Still wfh and have some free time on some afternoons.
If you are really born in the year of the pig.
Really envi you, same pig but different life style... Got such good luck on this.
Wish we got a chance to meet up for a coffee or beer. LOL
Old 18-02-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kraphead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxfungamer View Post
My friends Mr.A and Mr.B who know each both added a maid Ms.C in her Facebook without knowing they had added the same maid (both use fake fb account) After a few months of chats, both of them had upped her raw. Mr.A is with STD and pass it to the maid and to the friend. I don't know how the details how they find out each other. But my advice is please do some background check and wear protection before up the maid. Raw is War.
Suay max...
Old 18-02-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12460 / Power: 19
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Here to share my experience with a peak horny maid .
Nice pics and FR. Upped ur pts.
Old 18-02-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:

You have won the maid lottery there bro! Great FR!
Old 18-02-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxfungamer View Post
Bro, don’t say that last sentence. Later some bros here will get v sensitive, like they are on their period or smth. 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1