The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-11-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
She wants her job easy and relaxing. Don’t Wanna work too hard.
Not only that, Ai La has also exhibited diva attitude already because her start has been smooth sailing and fully booked throughout.

If you want a deadly combi of looks, figure and boobs, she is the rare one in the market at the moment. But if you want service oriented and willing to please, look elsewhere.

Have stopped RTM eversince she show AP attitude. Not gonna elaborate but what the other bros wrote are true, she wants it easy (and has it easy so far because well doted by many regulars).
Old 27-11-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Guess she can get away with it coz of her physical attributes.

That's a fact of life, whether in the ML line or corporate world or school.
She just hit the 1 month mark, at most she can sustain at her present service level another 1.5 to 2mths max imo. If she doesn't start to be more service oriented then her final 2-3 mths will not be as smooth, unless she don't mind of course.

Fame comes too easily for her and imo inflated her ego. To be a sustainable AP her service standards need to up and her attitude improve. Else she will just be a short time wonder.
Old 27-11-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

So far I tried Ai La once recently. After the first shot she wanted me to hug her waist and lie down beside me instead of massaging. So I asked her politely if there is a massage then she reluctantly did it. Her service was so so but her body and looks made up for it. Really can make me steam lol.

I agree that she has they AP attitude for now.

Last edited by jason910; 27-11-2018 at 11:50 AM.
Old 27-11-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
She just hit the 1 month mark, at most she can sustain at her present service level another 1.5 to 2mths max imo. If she doesn't start to be more service oriented then her final 2-3 mths will not be as smooth, unless she don't mind of course.

Fame comes too easily for her and imo inflated her ego. To be a sustainable AP her service standards need to up and her attitude improve. Else she will just be a short time wonder.
I believe she will still have a decent stream of clients.

It's like how many kum gong kias will still suck up to the stuck-up school belle no matter what.
Old 27-11-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It's like how many kum gong kias will still suck up to the stuck-up school belle no matter what.
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if she has already snagged herself a few regular heavy tippers and/or sugar daddy. With one of her hobbies being shopping for luxury brands, she'd be covered in that area.

I've RTM-ed her once, but that was during her early phase, so perhaps more Bros who have recently tried her can share their experiences.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-11-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone can pm me with the current situation. i only can book one person at the moment because i am in her personal WC. Other than that left the shops liao

Edit : ok more replied liao, i am good haha
Old 27-11-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1647 / Power: 20
dodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post

Good observation. Power up you
Old 27-11-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
anyone can pm me with the current situation. i only can book one person at the moment because i am in her personal WC. Other than that left the shops liao

Edit : ok more replied liao, i am good haha
Looks like in disarray
If talk of the past few days is true, then taking down the “owner” of the site that can’t be named has dealt a big blow to the scene

With a key resource crippled, both providers and seekers lack a viable space to “conclude deals”
Old 27-11-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Do u think she will chg after her followers report this to her

Things written here have a way to reach the ML very fast. :O
Old 27-11-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Do u think she will chg after her followers report this to her

Things written here have a way to reach the ML very fast. :O
No way. She must have more than a few suitorsGi already.give big tips.Always showering gifts undies. Lacy bra chocolAnate . take her for dinners etc..etC 1 drop off 2 new customers ready to take place. She is not stupid ok
Old 27-11-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Seems like alot of the good ML have RTC and the pool is slowly drying up. Haiz. Even Rui Rui is gone.
Old 27-11-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
No way. She must have more than a few suitorsGi already.give big tips.Always showering gifts undies. Lacy bra chocolAnate . take her for dinners etc..etC 1 drop off 2 new customers ready to take place. She is not stupid ok
^Pretty much this. With her looks, figure, and boobs, she has more leeway and a bigger margin of "error" in this line.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-11-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
^Pretty much this. With her looks, figure, and boobs, she has more leeway and a bigger margin of "error" in this line.
Tbh I love that shape of her boobs and it’s damn nice to suckle on. Lol
Old 27-11-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Looks like in disarray
If talk of the past few days is true, then taking down the “owner” of the site that can’t be named has dealt a big blow to the scene

With a key resource crippled, both providers and seekers lack a viable space to “conclude deals”
think cant be only one owner without any runners/kakis..

guess the rest of them are just lying low first and see how things go
Old 27-11-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Still no chance to see ang pai ai la perhaps just once maybe enough . Her treatment by bros here reminded me of Ann , very long ago, bros here brought her out and pampered her like no tomorrow. Brought her to beach covered with flowers etc Only difference is she still operate professionally. My regret did not up her lol (FL)

A bit perfer girls with a strong character personally
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1