The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-11-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Bros is there a risk patronising MLs on white cards? Would you do it?
Think is safer than those who have not been caught before.
Old 26-11-2018, 11:48 PM
Little Samster~

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Think is safer than those who have not been caught before.
Why is safety a concern?

Whether they have white card or kana caught before doesn't change anything at all.

Only concern is if you FJ an underage FL. If not nothing else matters.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 26-11-2018, 11:53 PM
Little Samster~

My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totoking View Post
Heard that animal webmasters kena caught in china.. joint operation between local and Chinese mata
Why u bother so much? They operate and they will know the risk and they face whatever happens.

Those ML/FL openly advertise here, they are aware of the risk and are willing to face the risk involved.

Numbers so openly posted, av just need to work harder and keep messaging all of them to zone them under their areas and condos or buildings.

When they need to hit numbers, they just msg the girls for appointments lor.

Within one condo or area, easily 10-20 girls.

U can say av don't need intel from sbf. Because intel are all openly on their own advertising websites.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 27-11-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Why is safety a concern?

Whether they have white card or kana caught before doesn't change anything at all.

Only concern is if you FJ an underage FL. If not nothing else matters.
Was about to say this.. if unlucky got raid, just co-operate and you will be let off.. keep hearing strong wind blah blah.. scare this scare that for what? Need to release just go for it

Last edited by zeefee71; 27-11-2018 at 12:48 AM.
Old 27-11-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ya, Ai La's neh neh also no horse run for her slim and tall frame, but her greenness may not appeal to all.

Xiao Yu's neh neh also deserves a mention, so does the sultry Tian Tian.
She is not green. She wants it easy ....

You get the drift
Old 27-11-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
Ok. All these talk about Summer’s neh neh reminds of Polly (the big neh neh one with her hilarious dance routine). Big natural and soft but also saggy. Personally not too fond of saggy boobs so I will give her a miss.

AX’s boobs is the type I like. Lol.

Btw, Ai La’s boobs also big and droops slightly but still not so bad.
Given their size, it's hard not to sag. So basically the level of "sagginess" is a give away of their age.
Old 27-11-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Gvalentine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had an hr session with si qi earlier today. Looks confirm prettier than pictures, boobs are natural B, but they are not the firm type, will sag abit unfortunately. Massage is nothign to be praised about either. Teasing was great with good catbath. BBBJ was fuck on point as I don find BBBJ in general makes me feel like blasting, but fuckkkkkkkk I had huge load smashd right into her mouth and she took it all and made sure I was done before spitting out, the amount of cum I saw her spit, I also fucking surprised she made me cum so much.

Only one bad thing, I suay her phone cannot msg out for the last 20mins, so she kept using phone. But it's true cos she try to msg me but no avail.

She tell me issit I won't go find her already cos she kept trying to solved her phone issue... I didn't say much just smile and tease her.... But.........

I cfm go back find her. Unless someone can intro fucking good BBBJ, walao I write abt it now also stim.
Old 27-11-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gvalentine View Post
I cfm go back find her. Unless someone can intro fucking good BBBJ, walao I write abt it now also stim.
You can try Long Nu for that.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-11-2018, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can try Long Nu for that.
I second that. If her location is more accessible, would have rtm more
Old 27-11-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 12
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
I second that. If her location is more accessible, would have rtm more
Been trying to get a slot with her, but recently wind strong i guess, no replirs leh...gonna carry on trying
Old 27-11-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Was about to say this.. if unlucky got raid, just co-operate and you will be let off.. keep hearing strong wind blah blah.. scare this scare that for what? Need to release just go for it
I think some of us, while aware that nothing would happen to them during a raid, just don't want to be caught in such a situation.
Old 27-11-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
telefan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Aiyah all neh neh is good neh neh la. As long as got neh neh to teh and suck good enough liao.

Aiyoh you write so much still dunno the rules meh only waste your time sial lol.
Haha I still rmb Polly and her dance. Long ago still went zouk once with her. Nice memories ~
Old 27-11-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 15
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
She is not green. She wants it easy ....

You get the drift
So u mean aila act innocent ? Pretend green ?
Old 27-11-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
So u mean aila act innocent ? Pretend green ?
She wants her job easy and relaxing. Don’t Wanna work too hard.
Old 27-11-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
She wants her job easy and relaxing. Don’t Wanna work too hard.
Guess she can get away with it coz of her physical attributes.

That's a fact of life, whether in the ML line or corporate world or school.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1