The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-02-2022, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4126 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilhamis View Post
Such a tease!
Hahaha I will soon explore whats underneath the g-string though
Old 14-02-2022, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by monmonkey View Post

anyone try before?
Bro, can say all maids can fuck one. It's whether they want let u fuck them or not. Many samsters r reading this forum n fucking the maids but will not contribute anything.i think some maids go to different guys house to sleep, sex with their employer or employer's friends. But no contribute from them. So just take as many up her already, just fuck n contribute your fr.

Last edited by Wakeup123; 14-02-2022 at 11:50 AM.
Old 14-02-2022, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 993 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilhamis View Post
I believe many bros here have their collection of Vids and Pics that won't see light of day haha
If I got any photos high chance I won't share it unless she wants to open a shared Twitter/Reddit account to share our adventures

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 14-02-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 15
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
upz u for the great share, and also helping to clear the air on that xmm. many good finds in that twitter account fapworthy

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 14-02-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Chatted with a dh from michat yesterday staying in yishun. Huge pair of knockers and i think need to pay to up. Her michat nick is lee.. any fr or caution from bros?
Old 14-02-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wilderness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any maids to intro?? always wanted to try haha
Old 14-02-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Chatted with a dh from michat yesterday staying in yishun. Huge pair of knockers and i think need to pay to up. Her michat nick is lee.. any fr or caution from bros?
She say only give BJ 60 no bloom bloom u try your luck let me know
Old 14-02-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
She say only give BJ 60 no bloom bloom u try your luck let me know
If you pay 60$ for just a BJ ... all bros here can say is Shame on you . Bros getting FJ for free and you wasting your time and $$$ on BJ hahahahaah
Old 14-02-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy6979 View Post
If you pay 60$ for just a BJ ... all bros here can say is Shame on you . Bros getting FJ for free and you wasting your time and $$$ on BJ hahahahaah
I nvr try her before only interested in full job
Old 14-02-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decipher View Post
I walked in to kovan last sunday at 9.15am and i was full until 4pm.

Went to lavender and waited for 30mins.

Drove past kovan today at 12noon and still long queue.
Now u post lavender next Sunday will be full until
4pm also lol

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 14-02-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

You try and let us know ya...Thanks heaps...

Quote:
Originally Posted by monmonkey View Post
any bro try before?

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 14-02-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

That 2 81s at Lavender always good biz one...Esp many "executives" who drive and park behind...Easy access with the backdoor previously but not sure now whether the backdoor is still open...

Mercs, BMs, you name it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Now u post lavender next Sunday will be full until
4pm also lol

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 14-02-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
A bastard white knight which i know who .. trying to stir shit with my Myanmar gf in Instagram by posting a save photo from sammyboy which i already remove on the same date in here.

This cb kia been harassing her on fb and tiktok and now trying his luck on Instagram. I know the nick in here as well as his fb account, please dont be a fucking DICK knight wannabe.

You already expose your fb photo in telegram while message me that time. I know who you are and can easily CSI you out.

Who is this cb kia end with 3693 on his mobile number ah? Before i expose your ugly face, stop pestering ppl when she already block you or not answering you.

Last edited by Ahwolf; 14-02-2022 at 02:05 PM.
Old 14-02-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
The Lee i got in michat is petite and small boobs. But she only selling all the sex pills.
Old 14-02-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Coconutguy45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
The Lee i got in michat is petite and small boobs. But she only selling all the sex pills.
That one based in bishan thou
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1