The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-11-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
If wind so strong also good for nice ML like Chizi , duo er to RTC, leaving future opportunity to return instead of facing the risk.
I don't think Duo Er has any chance of returning.
Old 24-11-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnin View Post
other areas are safe ? like West
West side not many good MLs also. Or u got any to recommend??
Old 24-11-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nobody can say which area is safe...to be honestly nowhere is safe and we are chionging at our own risks. so up to individual to judge ourselves lor.. stay safe bros
Old 24-11-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-tuo-massage/

qing qing is back!

And looks like summer reduced to 120 cat.
She was ok only during her previous stint. Totally flat chest not even cup A. Returning during this period has a high chance of up lorry.

Nowadays is not whether will get caught, but when, especially for those on work pass.
Old 24-11-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
She was ok only during her previous stint. Totally flat chest not even cup A. Returning during this period has a high chance of up lorry.

Nowadays is not whether will get caught, but when, especially for those on work pass.
Totally flat chest!! But it says 32B on the website leh. Very sad that chizi went back early, contact her on her personal WeChat also no reply. Sian.
Old 24-11-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreskinzzz View Post
nobody can say which area is safe...to be honestly nowhere is safe and we are chionging at our own risks. so up to individual to judge ourselves lor.. stay safe bros
Ya lor well said. Now is a matter of when, not if lol.

Haiz guess I'll lie low for the moment ba.
Old 24-11-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Totally flat chest!! But it says 32B on the website leh. Very sad that chizi went back early, contact her on her personal WeChat also no reply. Sian.
the acc with her face you mean?
Old 24-11-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
the acc with her face you mean?
Yup, u have that account also??
Old 24-11-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
AVoid MP. Priority is always MP. Easy to catch . one raid catch 5-6girls . avoid hdb next. Avoid 10am -10pm timing .
That timing is practically that for 95% of bros.
Old 24-11-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
That timing is practically that for 95% of bros.
IIf no choice go for ml staying alone. Those sharin apts not safe
Old 24-11-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
IIf no choice go for ml staying alone. Those sharin apts not safe
Yup I know. More human traffic in and out of these units.
Old 25-11-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

No date for tomolo. Self date left hand safest

Last edited by uglydoll00; 25-11-2018 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Wrong info
Old 25-11-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

Hey folks, if you look at the SPF website, you'll realise that the wind has been blowing strong all the while: https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...eleases?page=1

At least one such operation every week, whether MP, KTV, or FL

Just that the ones in the past several months have not been publicised by mainstream media like CNA, ST because such ops are becoming too run of the mill already and are not deemed newsworthy.
Old 25-11-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

safety first liao no mp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hey folks, if you look at the SPF website, you'll realise that the wind has been blowing strong all the while: https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...eleases?page=1

At least one such operation every week, whether MP, KTV, or FL

Just that the ones in the past several months have not been publicised by mainstream media like CNA, ST because such ops are becoming too run of the mill already and are not deemed newsworthy.
Old 25-11-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Yup, u have that account also??
yes, can keep in touch.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1