The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 23-12-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
therush69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Well done CalvinKleine, may you have many more rounds with her!
Old 24-12-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 22
lightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Nice! Is she still a teacher now?
Please continue..
Yup she's still teaching.

I drifted off only to be woken up with a warm sensation over my dick. She was sucking me. I was hard again. took a glance at her from the dim lights that shone in thru the window making out her silhouette. Leaned back and she starts to engulf my dick. Was I dreaming? She stopped and positioned herself on top and rubbed my dick outside her for a while. It was still moist and wet. Perhaps from my cum earlier. Wait. My cum. I blurted out "oh condom". She giggled. "Does it matter now after wat u did earlier" and with tat she jus sat over my cock. Felt how wet and warm she was. Jus the tot of my semen still warm in her almost made me cum. I stopped her. Took deep breaths. Sat up and sucked her nipples. Our lips locked and she started grinding. After a while she jus pushed me back down and started rocking away. I positioned myself to thrust deeper. She moaned and grinded even harder. She went silent.
Old 24-12-2021, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 719 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightweaver View Post

I drifted off only to be woken up with a warm sensation over my dick. She was sucking me. I was hard again. took a glance at her from the dim lights that shone in thru the window making out her silhouette. Leaned back and she starts to engulf my dick. Was I dreaming? She stopped and positioned herself on top and rubbed my dick outside her for a while. It was still moist and wet. Perhaps from my cum earlier. Wait. My cum. I blurted out "oh condom". She giggled. "Does it matter now after wat u did earlier" and with tat she jus sat over my cock. Felt how wet and warm she was. Jus the tot of my semen still warm in her almost made me cum. I stopped her. Took deep breaths. Sat up and sucked her nipples. Our lips locked and she started grinding. After a while she jus pushed me back down and started rocking away. I positioned myself to thrust deeper. She moaned and grinded even harder. She went silent.
Wow! Clap clap clap
Old 24-12-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It was my first oral in a cinema. Met this girl on those chatting apps, precovid times. Chat a bit then asked her for a photo. She sent one of lower half face, but can see her boobs. Figured she was chubby, but don't care, got quite big boobs.

Met her for a movie, and started frenching inside and fondling her boobs. Honestly, she on the fat side, not even chubby. But she was accommodating and I asked her to jack me, she did, so I returned the favour. Don't know if it was her juice or sweat or both mixed together, didn't care.

Got her to suck me while I watched the movie. Whole cinema had only like 4 - 5 couples, all seated v far apart. Couldn't see the head of one gal also, so probably doing the same thing. After the movie, brought her to some deserted place nearby, and face fucked her. First time ever that I came in a girls mouth with only bj. So, can say she was decent at it, but I also didn't care about what she felt, just use her mouth as a whole. She spat my cum on the floor, then took a cab home.

Whenever I walk by that area, I'll always remember the first time cumming from only BJ.
Old 24-12-2021, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiatWee View Post
Supply seems to drop and quality going down already yet cost more
Agree with u … can use the $$ to buy durians instead.. season is here again
Old 24-12-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 3
CalvinKleine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCalvinKleine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFingers View Post
It was my first oral in a cinema. Met this girl on those chatting apps, precovid times. Chat a bit then asked her for a photo. She sent one of lower half face, but can see her boobs. Figured she was chubby, but don't care, got quite big boobs.

Met her for a movie, and started frenching inside and fondling her boobs. Honestly, she on the fat side, not even chubby. But she was accommodating and I asked her to jack me, she did, so I returned the favour. Don't know if it was her juice or sweat or both mixed together, didn't care.

Got her to suck me while I watched the movie. Whole cinema had only like 4 - 5 couples, all seated v far apart. Couldn't see the head of one gal also, so probably doing the same thing. After the movie, brought her to some deserted place nearby, and face fucked her. First time ever that I came in a girls mouth with only bj. So, can say she was decent at it, but I also didn't care about what she felt, just use her mouth as a whole. She spat my cum on the floor, then took a cab home.

Whenever I walk by that area, I'll always remember the first time cumming from only BJ.
Wow, why didn't you go all the way and fuck her as well?
Old 25-12-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinKleine View Post
Wow, why didn't you go all the way and fuck her as well?
Too fat, not my type.

Don't want her to know where I stay, and I don't think paying for hotel to fuck her is worth it.
Old 25-12-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 9
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Too fat, not my type.

Don't want her to know where I stay, and I don't think paying for hotel to fuck her is worth it.

haha!!! I really like this. good stuff bro. Can relate. There's some internal struggle. Free fuck vs saving $$ hahah
Old 25-12-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
MaiSuSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightweaver View Post

She's a silent cummer!
Old 26-12-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for sharing the experience ...

Quote:
It was my first oral in a cinema.....
Old 26-12-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12644 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Are there any night or infra red CCTV camera(s) hidden in the cinema screening halls ?

I am thinking may have hidden CCTV camera(s) to monitor safety matters and etc. So far I have yet to spot any at cinema halls.
Old 27-12-2021, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

My ex boss. She was in her mid 40s and can be a real bitch to the others in the office. She was the same to me in my first few months as well - even saying that I wouldn't last long there. Really not sure when the turning point was but she eventually treated me nice and spoke to me kindly until it was so obvious to everyone that they would come and consult me on her mood first before approaching her.

The late nights eventually led up to this one day when we were sitting beside each other discussing some plans and before we know it, she was kissing me and I was fucking her on the table lol. She didnt have much of an ass to speak for, and her tits are big, manmade upsized ones. Sex was great though! We started fucking regularly in the office, sometimes at hotels after this.

I got promoted shortly after with a big bump in salary and left the company after 4 years. No regrets though. I wouldn't be where I am in my career now if I hadn't become her kept boy lol.
Old 27-12-2021, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5856 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
My ex boss. She was in her mid 40s and can be a real bitch to the others in the office. She was the same to me in my first few months as well - even saying that I wouldn't last long there. Really not sure when the turning point was but she eventually treated me nice and spoke to me kindly until it was so obvious to everyone that they would come and consult me on her mood first before approaching her.

The late nights eventually led up to this one day when we were sitting beside each other discussing some plans and before we know it, she was kissing me and I was fucking her on the table lol. She didnt have much of an ass to speak for, and her tits are big, manmade upsized ones. Sex was great though! We started fucking regularly in the office, sometimes at hotels after this.

I got promoted shortly after with a big bump in salary and left the company after 4 years. No regrets though. I wouldn't be where I am in my career now if I hadn't become her kept boy lol.
Wow! Should stay on bro! Wonderful boss. Help service her and she promote you. Super win win
Old 27-12-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Onglye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1) My landlord (butch) late 30s, rent a room from her since 2019 but actual action happen only this year when her lady partner went back to Taiwan visiting parents and both of us work from home. It all started 1 evening when we were watching Netflix show Dark Desire. Halfway into the drama i asked her whats her dark desire, after a while she replied her dark desire is to wear strap on dildo and perform anal sex with her partner. When she asked me the same question i told her i feel like having sex with a butch lol. We kept silent for abt 20mins till the drama starts to have some sexual action going on. Long story cut short happy ending. We sometimes will have quickie during morning time when her partner is showering even though her partner is going out to work while we work from home. The thrills of getting caught arouse her alot.
Old 27-12-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Wow! Should stay on bro! Wonderful boss. Help service her and she promote you. Super win win
Ah nah, I left shortly after she did due to a hostile takeover. In fact, the two of us nearly set up our own company together but that's a long story for another day haha.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1