The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-11-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

interesting chats haha, from a current ML still around, no names revealed so don't bother ask who, not a AP so considered not the top grade haha.

FJ - $150.00 but only when she offerer, you can't give her $150 ask her to F
Over night - $200.00, 1 shot FJ so its more for the company, can go out eat supper or just chat in the room drinking beer etc.

i didn't take up any of these offer, its too much potential problem for me since i have partner in SG, maybe if i am single i would have considered at this price, not the 1k per day type. but important not to get attached its just another service to them, you are nothing special, she can still nonchalantly show me pictures/videos of her other boyfriends and where they went to, referring to them like customers. Even showed me her "lover" visited her in SG for the weekend from overseas, went to all the tourist spots and showed some of their sexy photos and laughing about it. That really shows how special you are to them.
Old 19-11-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Exactly. Feels exclusive when somehow she asked a favour but somehow after awhile the response became slower and eventually the topic is changed.

Lol can't help it but feels like a spare tyre sometimes. Haha just that is it sparetyre or sparetyre's sparetyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
Gist is always they tell u they borrowed alot of money to come here i.e. 100k rmb. Or they hav somebody very sick at home. Immediately your mind will conjure pictures of a poor village girl very filial lol. U feel u will go heaven if u help her and at the same time enjoy all the sexual activities.. Fact is now china is rich . very rich. Those who r here feel insecure n want to quickly buy a house. Leapfrog others at home. Also fact is they will get not just 1 robert head but 3-4 robert heads at same time. I.e. u think u r the only one having exclusive unlimited fucks . but actually 2-3 bros also doin it to her in your absence
Old 19-11-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

seems like the ML scene suddenly died down again...time to hop to other dome liao 😪
Old 19-11-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
15k-30k a month is hardly worth it unless the person has the incredible stamina to do her 2-3 times EVERY DAY for a month.

At that rate, better off bao an aspiring singer or a young starlet from our neighboring country.
I feel those highrollers who can afford this rate is no longer looking from a cost-benefit perspective, because they are so filthy rich that these are just small change to him.

What he trying to achieve is to make the girl yield (since so many of them "insist" their threshold not tied to $$$),to remind her that in this trade, every1 of them has a pricetag to offer their pussies. Remind them that for the really rich ones, the MLs better stop pretending to be angels.

Not only the ego boosted, the girl submitted and he removed her from the active market from all the bros whom are interested, some even die hard regulars. Please don't start me with the true love talk, lol, when a person can flaunt that kind of cash, he can buy watever love he desires. That's my view.

We calculate the cost-benefit is because we not that tier of towkays lah, so not only we find it practically unachievable, we also want to make sure can milk her gao gao even if we can afford and choose to do so.. Herein lies the difference in mentality between the si beh rich VS most of us average joes lor..
Old 19-11-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

KC trap issues aside, don't you get really pissed even if one of your favourite/regular MLs cancels your appointment really belated, like 20 mins before ? And for more than twice. Sometimes we RTM so often that she starts to get complacent and slacken off (like finish 10 minutes ahead of time) or fly aeroplane as mentioned earlier.

I feel that we shouldn't take such things in our stride just because she's a demi-goddess in our eyes. At the very least, we need to show that we're not pushovers. So tell her in no uncertain terms that this shouldn't be the way and stop visting her if such things persist.

Sure, one can counter-argue that the loss of just one customer -- you -- would hardly dent their coffers, but we need to show some backbone and not crawl back to them even after bring shortchanged repeatedly.
Old 19-11-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
tissues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tian Tian has RTC? Cannot seem to contact
Old 19-11-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
KC trap issues aside, don't you get really pissed even if one of your favourite/regular MLs cancels your appointment really belated, like 20 mins before ? And for more than twice. Sometimes we RTM so often that she starts to get complacent and slacken off (like finish 10 minutes ahead of time) or fly aeroplane as mentioned earlier.

I feel that we shouldn't take such things in our stride just because she's a demi-goddess in our eyes. At the very least, we need to show that we're not pushovers. So tell her in no uncertain terms that this shouldn't be the way and stop visting her if such things persist.

Sure, one can counter-argue that the loss of just one customer -- you -- would hardly dent their coffers, but we need to show some backbone and not crawl back to them even after bring shortchanged repeatedly.
This kind of antics is what i cant tolerate most, last minute cancel. The only thing worse is you reached liao radio silence. If kena this I confirm expose the radio silence type here to pre-empt us all. For cancellation like an hour or more in advance I will determine how she offer to make up for it (i don't mean discount or special), to me she should AUTO allow you another slot of your preference, no questions asked. If she do that, I am fine.

Momo once cancelled me one hour before but because she auto make the effort to accommodate my next preferred slot, I never really hold it against her, and I not even that regular RTM with her. So to me how the ML make up for it is crucial. If she don't give a shit then hell yeah, I will state the FACTS here.

Usually is coz the bro before us extend, pay extra or maybe buy her hour to bring her jalan or makan lah, such offer too enticing for them to turn down.

Of course, they're genuine cases last minute really something crops up, then depends on whether she professional enough to apologize and offer solutions lor. Most can't be bothered lah, like you say, one less RTM customers no biggie, especially if red hot MLs..then we do the same lor, let a more worthy ML earn the $$..until they too let us down.. Vicious cycle
Old 19-11-2018, 08:00 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro if you are referring to Nicole of SLG, she list herself as FL at animal site initially and midway then change to ML at that site.

Not sure about her previous stint or whether she still offer top up now. I aware because I was interested when she first listed on SLG. Didn't book her eventually as busy with others.
I see thanks for the clarification as I never trust that animal site too much.

Because some ML I know don't have bbbj or Cim though website indicate those services.

But some webby just cut and paste the whole set of write up.

Seriously thesedays the standard of webmasters are very low compared to years ago.

Photoshop, fake photo, fake FRs, even fake write up.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 19-11-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
This kind of antics is what i cant tolerate most, last minute cancel. The only thing worse is you reached liao radio silence. If kena this I confirm expose the radio silence type here to pre-empt us all. For cancellation like an hour or more in advance I will determine how she offer to make up for it (i don't mean discount or special), to me she should AUTO allow you another slot of your preference, no questions asked. If she do that, I am fine.

Momo once cancelled me one hour before but because she auto make the effort to accommodate my next preferred slot, I never really hold it against her, and I not even that regular RTM with her. So to me how the ML make up for it is crucial. If she don't give a shit then hell yeah, I will state the FACTS here.

Usually is coz the bro before us extend, pay extra or maybe buy her hour to bring her jalan or makan lah, such offer too enticing for them to turn down.

Of course, they're genuine cases last minute really something crops up, then depends on whether she professional enough to apologize and offer solutions lor. Most can't be bothered lah, like you say, one less RTM customers no biggie, especially if red hot MLs..then we do the same lor, let a more worthy ML earn the $$..until they too let us down.. Vicious cycle
For me I don't RTM with a particular ML too many times, because it's human nature to try less harder if something comes to you easily. There's only 1 ML so far that hasn't disappointed me on that front, and that happens to be Mint. Every single time I RTM her, the service levels are just as good, if not better than the previous session.

When I first booked Carol, I wasn't aware of her booking pattern, and was kinda pissed at making an empty trip, but at least she had the decency to SMS me later to apologize as she had mixed my timing up. I'm glad I stuck with her as I've yet to come across a ML who is value for money.

So yeah, I'd rather spread my options and choices, and keep a lookout for those potentially good MLs.

@Special Spawner

Wa piang eh... What happened to Xia Tian? So fast delist liao? I really want to try her at least once leh...
Old 19-11-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Agreed. Got fly aeroplane once and the next booking ML still told me to come 30 minutes later because the customer was late. Though almost wanted to cut ties and move on but she knows i am in the trap and play the emotion card, so gave in.

Haha but after reading so much sharings here, it really do occur to me that they are just taking sg bros for granted. Haha maybe we should have a database search, just like how they do to us

Quote:

Last edited by birdlovely; 19-11-2018 at 09:33 PM.
Old 19-11-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Agreed. Got fly aeroplane once and the next booking ML still told me to come 30 minutes later because the customer was late. Though almost wanted to cut ties and move on but she knows i am in the trap and play the emotion card, so gave in.

Haha but after read so much sharing here, it really do occur to be that they are just taking sg bros for granted. Haha maybe we should have a database search, just like how they do to us
I think the 30 minutes bit is still ok coz she can't control her customer.

More importantly, did she apologise to you for the 1st time aeroplane? If yes, how did she do it? Did she explain why fly aeroplane?
Old 19-11-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

More importantly, did she apologise to you for the 1st time aeroplane? If yes, why did she do it?
Not too agreed with that. If late half an hour then push the whole line of customers back half an hour?

Something to comment about is that if we ourselves are late then suck it up and don't take the full hour if it eats into the next customer's time. Don't behave like a kiasu Singaporean, own fault for being late.
Old 19-11-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

Oh well, i guess when I was still visiting other MLs, most will told me to stick strictly to my slot and said they don't want to delay other brothers after me. Haha perhaps this one is my regular and thought she would consider that. Moreover, only told me when i was already reaching.

Double booking.perhaps I was the one she knows that's in the trap so choose to cancel on me. Probably the other brother bao longer hours or whole night

Quote:

More importantly, did she apologise to you for the 1st time aeroplane? If yes, why did she do it?
Old 19-11-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:

More importantly, did she apologise to you for the 1st time aeroplane? If yes, how did she do it? Did she explain why fly aeroplane?
On second thoughts, maybe it's not that tolerable about the 30 minutes part since she already played you out once. How would you bros suggest the ML do in such a situation not to anger two customers?

Customer service experts, anyone?
Old 19-11-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Not too agreed with that. If late half an hour then push the whole line of customers back half an hour?

Something to comment about is that if we ourselves are late then suck it up and don't take the full hour if it eats into the next customer's time. Don't behave like a kiasu Singaporean, own fault for being late.
Have you been in a situation whereby you were asked to come up only 10 to 15 minutes later from your booking time? Would you still readily accept it and feel shortchanged if you have to leave on time, or would you kindly request the ML to extend the session to make up for the lost time?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1