The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneminman View Post
Wah kaoz sad la..I just ask Fanny =_=..lucky she bo tio..
Yeah, one of the others is safe as well.
Old 06-10-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Hi bros Which Balestier shopping center are you guy referring to, i stay near there so i can explore and FR.

Last edited by Chrisfuryz; 08-10-2018 at 06:11 PM.
Old 07-10-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya last time do massage..now all facial..same same la..
Yah both no longer have massage licenses, but I like the Viet girls in both joints.
Old 07-10-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 15
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Yah both no longer have massage licenses, but I like the Viet girls in both joints.
Hanna is so far my best massager..
Old 07-10-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hanna is so far my best massager..
She should be back next month
Old 10-10-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Just tried out a mp beside balestier temple.

Suppose after pray want to go for a tea break.. But in the end went into this mall see walk walk first lvl saw quite a few mp but is all lock and inside no on light ... so head up to 2nd floor.. saw this shop is open just went in and never ask much and ask for one hr good massage. This busty lady melon was so huge that i keep touching while she giving massage... erm not bad free roaming and she never resist so i proceed even furthrr .... that my hand slowly went downwards ... slowly my finger went into the abalone this abalone was very fast get wet and she controling her moan knew she also in need of my little 2ic help...

massage really that ease my ache & pain... and she provide boobs massage ... and is everything off .... put oil start rubbing with her huge melon damm shiok... and can feel her pussy rubbing here amd there after flip over ... that the best part start her pussy rubbing over ur body with her huge melon and that time my 2ic cannot tahan marikita straight....

All of a sudden, she just bend down 2 lick my nip and chest while her pussy is keep rubbing up and down.. slowly her hands is holding on my 2ic but turning and slowly tease here and thrre it.

She start to ask me if I like it. and want to top up for HJ.... as she can feel I can’t take it anymore i need some special from her, so she started 2 stroke me slow & steady. Within 5min I ask her does she want me to pump her ... and she say ok. OMG... IS my day today....nvr thinl much she take CD and use her mouth to cap on and she start with some deep deep throat blowing....

And i really cannot take it just ask her come ride me now .....Didnt know i so fast cum after her fast and furious ride...SO She wiped 4 me clean up and rest awhile . while she give some massage my head.
After resting she give me a good bath ... and i clean up and left happily.... what a good day for me...

Looks: 7.5
Body: baba type
Massage: 8.5
HJ 8 she really can do a nice special HJ
BJ 11/10 damm shiok i love her deep throat...
FJ OMG her best show ... she really a good horse rider...

Bathroom attached, clean n nice cosy environment

Total damage 150

A nice place with a good masseuse to share...
That sounds a good one, lucky man.
Old 11-10-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
Jakebahas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros.

This is my first time ever trying a recommendation from this forum and writing a FR. Not sure what is considered 'advertisement' so I hope if I wrote badly, at least PM me my mistake before removing my post so that I can post better in future to share my experiences. Thanks for the kind understanding. Here goes...

Backstory:
Got into SBF because I was getting bored of the MP I frequent and heard a random acquaintance talk about it. I have never tried randomly walking into MPs because I'm not so adventurous. I found my usual because it looked really legit and clean and I prioritise a good hard massage instead of looking for "extra". "Extra"s are really bonus to me, the cherry on top, and I prefer if it happens 'naturally' and smooth. Not the flip over, GQ and wham bam BOOM bye bye. And because I don't focus on the "extra", it doesn't matter whether it's SYT or MILF. (By the way I learned these terms from the forum after 'researching' many many many posts.)

Search:
As mentioned, I read many threads and posts and came across this one talking about a ML with really good skills and gives hard massage. No "extra" was mentioned which was fine by me. PMed the TS and was given the contact of the ML. She only uses WeChat and I don't so I had to purposely download the app and create and account just to do this. But I thought I will just give this whole search one try and if she isn't that great then I'll just quit SBF entirely. Contacted her and she responded and I made an appointment.

Encounter:
Went down at the appointed time and was pleasantly greeted by her. Not SYT but not too MILFY. She's meaty which is fine by me, and dressed in a full black slightly low-cut top showing her massive breasts (I've no idea what size and how to measure anyway) and deep cleavage, and long leggings. But she's not flabby, feels quite toned and can feel her toneness. I took the one hour massage and her skills were top-notched. In fact, I consider her the best masseuse I've tried so far. Of course, you might discount it since I'm not as experienced as many of you bros. She was easy to chat with throughout the massage and I really enjoyed my time with her. She was in no rush, making sure my problem spots were sorted out and the tension that built up was released, it was a time well spent. The place has a clean attached bathroom so it was easy to wash up after. I'll surely return frequently since it's so rare to have such a good massage and complete experience.

That's it for my FR. Hope you guys like it and that it provides just enough information for your imagination and interest. Up my points if you like it, or don't it doesn't matter actually. (Honestly I've no idea what the points are for, I'm just copying what everyone says.) If you are interested in her contact, please PM me to exchange if you've a good masseuse to share. And even though I'm just a miserable newbie, I won't share with other newbies (those same points and zero power like me) because I don't know who I can trust.

P.S.: Does it mean that those who have points and power are the legitimate members and seniors here? Appreciate if you guys can guide me along. Thanks a lot.
Old 11-10-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakebahas View Post
P.S.: Does it mean that those who have points and power are the legitimate members and seniors here? Appreciate if you guys can guide me along. Thanks a lot.
Substantial points give creditability as someone who is experience in this forum.
Total posts and the type of posts will give an idea whether this guy is a leecher or sharer.

These are the 2 criterias I check when I share.
Old 11-10-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
Peterong1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share contact pls bro. Pm me
Old 11-10-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
Peterong1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I work around bugis might need this sometimes lol. Pm me
Old 13-10-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

RTM Lily at Chinese garden yesterday and surprisingly she unlocked some new skills and tested on me and it was an amazing experience after the session I asked her where she got learnt this new skills and she said she learnt from the video i sent her before

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=697695&highlight=
Old 14-10-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 13
C00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
RTM Lily at Chinese garden yesterday and surprisingly she unlocked some new skills and tested on me and it was an amazing experience after the session I asked her where she got learnt this new skills and she said she learnt from the video i sent her before

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=697695&highlight=
Received PM from Bro Samto.. Call direct to book ML.. Massage was fine as im not a fan of Hard massage.. After that came the non stop teasing action without GQ asked which is what i like.. Suddenly Half way.. Got surprise that even myself was SHOCKED.. well .. For me to know .. for u guys to find out.. Btw for MILF lovers ONLY.. Comes with 4G auto roaming..

Please Dont PM me.. Get Contact From Bro Samto Himself..
Old 14-10-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
coolguy85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolguy85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My 1st FR after joining SBF for a while. Just tot of sharing after receiving some contacts from bros who trusted a no reputation guy.

I've always been a guy who prioritized good massage first. Teasing 2nd. Happy Ending last. Not a FJ guy. Thus was looking for a good massage but my regular ML was not available at the time slot I'm free. Thus decided to try a new place (for me, they open since last year) that I rem reading some bro say its a clean place. It near to serangoon stadium btw.

When in without booking and had 1hr session cos not sure if massage is good or not. When to room and a SYT lady came in speaking pretty good mandarin (she's a viet). Massage session was good but still not on par with my regular. I will say massage is 7/10 with all important area tackled. after turn ard and continue massaging to the end, she pop GQ and quoted standard rates. What I was sort of surprise was that her HJ is one of the better one I had, not those rush type trying to make u cum asap. I actually enjoyed it for once. lol

The funny thing is after session, I ask her for her name as I was thinking maybe can RTM her but she just refuse to tell me her name. I ask her why, she ask she scared. I was like wth, who will be scared to tell ppl her name.... Anyway, I found out her name from their company FB. The place is clean and neat. The only problem is toilet not in room, using common toilet.

Just to share my humble experience.
Old 14-10-2018, 01:56 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy85 View Post
The funny thing is after session, I ask her for her name as I was thinking maybe can RTM her but she just refuse to tell me her name. I ask her why, she ask she scared. I was like wth, who will be scared to tell ppl her name....
She’s scared because if it’s a clean joint n her boss finds out she ask GQ she can not only get fired but forfeit her bond - up to $3,000 in some joints.

Then she will lose work permit n have to go home.

So think before u spread name. By the way, took me 5 min to find the joint on FB thanks to the clues u left in your fr.
Old 14-10-2018, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Mqwl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleOng45 View Post
Just tried out a mp near bugis junction. It is consist of lvl 1&2.

At first I was heading just 4 a good massage. D ml there I tried all provide good strong massage that ease my ache & pain. Not in any of my motive that I want something out of a body massage.
It started off from neck back & hands which I knew this ml not a fake or she indeed learned how 2 massage. Funny thing start when she sat on d bed between my leg, she started 2 tease my buttocks, assline & my manihood. She did not say anything & I just let her cont. Shortly she change back 2 my back & finger crawling all over my backs & ask if I need oil. Replied yes. She proceed 2 oil my back & buttock again w strong hard massage on backs & tease 2 my bottom area. When I am asked 2 turn over, finally she ask if I wish 2 get my bro massage, I told her yes though it’s only semi hard. All of a sudden, she just bend down 2 lick my nip and chest. She took her own sweet time 2 lick my body and her hands is holding on my manihood but not stroking it. She proceed 2 my ear and lick & blow air 2 it. She still ask me if I like this way. I just nope my head & enjoy. When she bend over, she does not mind I move my hand all over her inside.
I think she can feel I can’t take it anymore, she started 2 stroke me hard & fast. Within 5min I came. Normally I takes long time 2 cum but was happpy 2 cum & not happy 4 cuming so quick...
She wiped 4 me & ask me 2 wait. She will wash her hands & come back 2 massage my head.

Ml: yy
Looks: 8
Body: 7
Massage: 9
Bathroom attached, disposal blue shorts
Cost: $60+ $50

This place provide body or foot massage, facial, manicure. Massage skill a 100% won’t regret as I had tried a few ml so far.
Hi bro can share ctc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1