The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 9
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Milly - Air Stewardess

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Let me do one damn bad one with Lindi later, but I assure you, that story sure kena zap like no tomorrow.

Maybe I shouldn't... you folks sure say I bastard.
I wont zap you, I very good one
Old 02-11-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 742 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Bring back fond memories of first gf.

She unable to break off with her current boy friend. Yet we were having sex regularly.

Most memorable was two days before her wedding, we were having raw sex.

One week after her honeymoon, we were again having sex.
Why stop bro, continue, never give up! Keep going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Guess the story's gonna end when Milly gets married? Had a few encounters myself where they got married and decided to stop coz they're trying for a kid..

Don't want it to be my kid by mistake ��
Sweat... you just stirred up Janice and her kid in my thoughts.

But.. something similar with Milly, such [sex]capades usually end up very predictable. The ending is coming soon.

I'll say it was a good fun, at least a check mark off my list of women I want to fuck.

- Salesgirl
- Friend's wife
- Air-stewardess
- Virgin lady
- Mother(s)
And some others. There's still a long list of 'to-fuck' but I don't think I will ever get the chance to do so. I still yearn for my a few girls I met through housing/car... wish I can get inside them. Sigh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlofsoup View Post
don't sound so dramatic la.... you know you love it... don't pretend pretend so innocence and a gentleman la. go her house is only 2 things on your mind. a good bj and a good cip
I never hor, I where got like this one? I'm a good person, you all stop smearing me can?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndfunction View Post
"fanbase" growing strong LOL
Alamak, don't like that, I'm not trying to grow a cult here, just sharing some of the funnier stories!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
This Milly not simple. Kung fu sibek geng
Who knows, I might be the one used by her and not the other way....

Quote:
I wont zap you, I very good one
LOL. I not scared of being zapped, I don't care about points lol I'm just using 'zap' to illustrate how bad I was to Lindi.
Old 02-11-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good day folks! It's thursday!!!!

Glue? Or Blue? As promised, this one adventure is something I can't forget, I almost lost little gog...

==============

Suddenly...

The sound of her door lock unbolting reached my ears, and at the same time, a voice outside was heard:

H(ubby): Milly, are you showering? I left my phone and you didn't pick up.

Like what you see in dramas - I swear it's real, I just ran towards her bedroom without thinking, bottom naked and hid behind the bedroom door and the wall. I don't know why I did that, I should have gone for the other room but instinct was the bedroom door is open so I made a dash for it subconsciously.

I left Milly there with my pants and briefs I didn't even think of helping her, I just left her there.

Thankfully, Milly latched the main door lock, so her door can't be opened without unlatching. She quickly swept my pants and briefs below the sofa and as she walked to the door, she swept my shoes behind the door as she opened it.

H: Why did you lock the door?

M: I'm here alone and you expect me to leave the door wide open, unlocked so that theives and robbers can come in?

Her retort was straight and sounded very agitated.

H: Oh ya hor.

M: Where's your phone? Don't keep Jeff waiting downstairs.

I'm assuming it's her brother-in-law who owns the car and u-turned back.

Peeping through the door hinges, I saw them both. Milly was super natural and normal, you can't tell she was sucking a cock just a few seconds before the main door opened.
Old 02-11-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Friend's wife you also upped?
I am speechless. Lucky you are not my friend.
This GNNBCCB bro Gog is more than kiam gan. The bloody dick should be chopped off and shafted into the asshole.
To avoid the chop off, you better share that story.
����
Old 02-11-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 15
2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of

Quote:
Alamak, don't like that, I'm not trying to grow a cult here, just sharing some of the funnier stories!!!!
From the no. of readers, you sure are doing a good job.
Wait until neck long liao for Lindi's spinoff...
Old 02-11-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Friend's wife you also upped?
I am speechless. Lucky you are not my friend.
This GNNBCCB bro Gog is more than kiam gan. The bloody dick should be chopped off and shafted into the asshole.
To avoid the chop off, you better share that story.
����
WHAT ?? I'm a gentleman... simi story, no story... I want to retire liao. LOL enough le.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndfunction View Post
From the no. of readers, you sure are doing a good job.
Wait until neck long liao for Lindi's spinoff...
Aiyoh... haven't finish wrote half way only.

----------------

A little preview:

My Whatsapp messages:

L(indi): Hey, there?

gog: Yo, what's up?

L: Computer's cranky, able to help?

gog: What do you need? I'm not sure if I can fix your computer.

L: I need to print a document for sending to the CMPB tomorrow. Or can you help me print? You have a printer at home?

Fuck... no, you're not coming over.

gog: Hmmm you send to me I print and bring over?

L: Okay.

Lindi sent the document over, I didn't peek, just printed it out and took a drive over to Lindi's. Don't be surprised I know where she stays. It's not my first rodeo with her. It's not my first time seeing her either.

*DING.........DONG*

I could hear thumping sounds, not heavy but rushed, likely Lindi running to the door. It opened and I saw Lindi there, a thick white blouse, at the front with 2 ribbons tied and the ends dropping down towards the waist, and also a blue A-line skirt that was about 4 inches above her knee. Wow. I hardly see her that conservative.

Below the white blouse, I can make out a faint outline of the bra, but couldn't tell the colour exactly.

L: Thank you! My son needs to submit this for his NS tomorrow and my printer can't work. You're a life savior.

Life savior or ... 'life' giver?

gog: Anything for you.

All this time I stood at the door. Fucking bitch didn't even invite me in.

Lindi looked behind me before leaning over to kiss me on my lips.

L: Thanks.

And she winked at me. Fuck this shit. I don't understand her body language. I just walked into the house any way.

*BAM* The door closed behind me and Lindi was standing there leaning against the back of her door.

Usually, I'll glance around as I don't like to assume it's safe.

L: Kids are out, gave my helper some time off too.

*DING*, not my phone but something stirred again inside me, or rather, below me.

What happens next... don't ZAP me, don't KNN me, and don't FUCK me... if you will be offended, DON'T read on. KNN but you fuckers sure read on any way, why do I even bother give disclaimers?!?!

gog: What's your name?

L: I'm... Lindi

gog: Full name.

L: Lindi XXX XXXX XX XXXXX

gog: No, your name is Janice XX XXX XXX.

You guys don't start.

L: Janice?!

gog: You didn't hear what I say?

L: But-

gog: Shut up you bitch. What's your name?

Lindi looked a bit scared and was shaking slightly. Did I take this too far? Perhaps I did. Ooops. What happened next was very sweet... sweet music to my ears...
Old 02-11-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 9
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
WHAT ?? I'm a gentleman... simi story, no story... I want to retire liao. LOL enough le.

Aiyoh... haven't finish wrote half way only.

----------------

A little preview:

My Whatsapp messages:

L(indi): Hey, there?

gog: Yo, what's up?

L: Computer's cranky, able to help?

gog: What do you need? I'm not sure if I can fix your computer.

L: I need to print a document for sending to the CMPB tomorrow. Or can you help me print? You have a printer at home?

Fuck... no, you're not coming over.

gog: Hmmm you send to me I print and bring over?

L: Okay.

Lindi sent the document over, I didn't peek, just printed it out and took a drive over to Lindi's. Don't be surprised I know where she stays. It's not my first rodeo with her. It's not my first time seeing her either.

*DING.........DONG*

I could hear thumping sounds, not heavy but rushed, likely Lindi running to the door. It opened and I saw Lindi there, a thick white blouse, at the front with 2 ribbons tied and the ends dropping down towards the waist, and also a blue A-line skirt that was about 4 inches above her knee. Wow. I hardly see her that conservative.

Below the white blouse, I can make out a faint outline of the bra, but couldn't tell the colour exactly.

L: Thank you! My son needs to submit this for his NS tomorrow and my printer can't work. You're a life savior.

Life savior or ... 'life' giver?

gog: Anything for you.

All this time I stood at the door. Fucking bitch didn't even invite me in.

Lindi looked behind me before leaning over to kiss me on my lips.

L: Thanks.

And she winked at me. Fuck this shit. I don't understand her body language. I just walked into the house any way.

*BAM* The door closed behind me and Lindi was standing there leaning against the back of her door.

Usually, I'll glance around as I don't like to assume it's safe.

L: Kids are out, gave my helper some time off too.

*DING*, not my phone but something stirred again inside me, or rather, below me.

What happens next... don't ZAP me, don't KNN me, and don't FUCK me... if you will be offended, DON'T read on. KNN but you fuckers sure read on any way, why do I even bother give disclaimers?!?!

gog: What's your name?

L: I'm... Lindi

gog: Full name.

L: Lindi XXX XXXX XX XXXXX

gog: No, your name is Janice XX XXX XXX.

You guys don't start.

L: Janice?!

gog: You didn't hear what I say?

L: But-

gog: Shut up you bitch. What's your name?

Lindi looked a bit scared and was shaking slightly. Did I take this too far? Perhaps I did. Ooops. What happened next was very sweet... sweet music to my ears...
Wah play so big, Lindi will sus or not
Old 03-11-2023, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Hello KNNBCCB GOG you better come up with that story hor... And who say you can retire. You can retire from your job but you can't retire here.
Old 03-11-2023, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10097 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly we stopped after she got pregnant.

Gave her the space and we have lost contact.

I knew which Lorong (G to N). This was because, after making love, sent her back during CNY period. Need to respect her decision to move on.

Whenever going pass these Lorongs, wishful thinking of bumping into her.

Quote:
Old 03-11-2023, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10097 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah.

May or may not require a whip.

She switched into submissive mode.

Quote:
Old 03-11-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah play so big, Lindi will sus or not
Told you all lor this one really cb one, sure kena from you folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
Hello KNNBCCB GOG you better come up with that story hor... And who say you can retire. You can retire from your job but you can't retire here.
KNN! You really make it a point to scold me once every two days is it?!?! You don't know what is retire siboh!?!?! RE-TIRE!!! LOL!

Quote:
Sadly we stopped after she got pregnant.

Gave her the space and we have lost contact.

I knew which Lorong (G to N). This was because, after making love, sent her back during CNY period. Need to respect her decision to move on.

Whenever going pass these Lorongs, wishful thinking of bumping into her.

I know that feel sia... sigh, Janice and me... same ba.

Quote:
Yeah.

May or may not require a whip.

She switched into submissive mode.

Oh boy that session was a good one.
Old 03-11-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Good day all! Sorry for the late update! Last one for the weekday!

Blue AS per requested by many bros

----------------------

H(ubby): Found it!

He walked over to the dining table picked up his phone and like a little kid waved it frantically at Milly. He's a nice, naïve and innocent man, I can see it. He was straight like a fiddle. Collecting his phone, he made for the door. WTF. If it's me, I'd have grabbed my wife, kissed a bit, tell her how pretty she is etc etc before going off. I wish he didn't though, because indirectly he would have kissed my cock through Milly's mouth.

*BOOM* the door closed on its own and I heard the latching of the door lock.

I came out of the bedroom and asked:

gog: He's gone?

M: Phew... yes. Thankfully your reaction quite fast.

gog: Sorry, natural reaction.

M: Come here you...

And Milly pushed me onto her sofa, yes - butt naked while she knelt down between my legs and carefully swallowed little gog. I don't know how a cock tastes like, and I don't know why she's so into it, but definitely a turn on for me!!!

Licking my balls, stroking me, and sucking my cock while fondling my balls, or stroking my cock and placing it near her nose sniffing the shaft, fuck... it's really teasing. Why doesn't she be a JAV star, am sure she will have no lack of cocks everyday!

I was near, and Milly knew it, this bitch is good at reading body movements. She quickly stopped as I felt the cum build up in my balls.

gog: What the fuc-

M: I'm not letting you cum so easy.

gog: Fuck, you bitch.

M: Hahaha...<pause> your sperm...<pause> belongs to me.

Her sly look and slutty smile was indescribable.
Old 03-11-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 4
uppenbar has much to be proud ofuppenbar has much to be proud ofuppenbar has much to be proud ofuppenbar has much to be proud ofuppenbar has much to be proud ofuppenbar has much to be proud ofuppenbar has much to be proud ofuppenbar has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wanted to up you again but cant, already up you recently! Follower of your stories!!
Old 03-11-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

For not telling you, doesn't mean she ain't one. Of course she ain't some AV porn star, but for being so horny and hungry, ready to risk her marriage to be, she couldn't be some decent babe that only had one cock other than the hubby's.
Anyway, not that your cared, as long as your didn't know, didn't see our didn't hear about her other dark sides, you would gladly accept her.
About how you managed to react in double quick time when her hubby came back for his phone, and for her to act super normal, that's because you two were the perfect 奸夫淫妇 lor.
If on her own home turf she could have you as the FB, what would stop her for having more overseas? I recalled a friend of mine who was a SQ air crew, he used to fly SEA regional, he was bragging that for each location that SQ covered, he would have one or more FB there. Honestly, he wasn't handsome, tall or well built. Not sure if the allure exuded by the SQ girls also applied to SQ boys?
Old 04-11-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppenbar View Post
Wanted to up you again but cant, already up you recently! Follower of your stories!!
No worries bro, words of encouragement means more than points to me Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
For not telling you, doesn't mean she ain't one. Of course she ain't some AV porn star, but for being so horny and hungry, ready to risk her marriage to be, she couldn't be some decent babe that only had one cock other than the hubby's.
Anyway, not that your cared, as long as your didn't know, didn't see our didn't hear about her other dark sides, you would gladly accept her.
About how you managed to react in double quick time when her hubby came back for his phone, and for her to act super normal, that's because you two were the perfect 奸夫淫妇 lor.
If on her own home turf she could have you as the FB, what would stop her for having more overseas? I recalled a friend of mine who was a SQ air crew, he used to fly SEA regional, he was bragging that for each location that SQ covered, he would have one or more FB there. Honestly, he wasn't handsome, tall or well built. Not sure if the allure exuded by the SQ girls also applied to SQ boys?
Sometimes don't know is best... don't ask the questions you don't want to know the answer to
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1