The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 13-08-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2231 / Power: 16
d0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveletters View Post
The old l..da from fs is back now working at bb any bros visit her yet?
which bb you referring bro
Old 14-08-2023, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
loveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0td0td0t View Post
which bb you referring bro
Bukit batok
Old 14-08-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 14
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
Got good variety of MLs to choose from. Decent massage for relaxing & releasing.

DL T***my not bad, tried once.
Whats the dmg there bro
Old 14-08-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1100 / Power: 2
Autumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
Whats the dmg there bro
88 joint usually 1b + 3r-1b. Same for both shops
Old 14-08-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 22
defmid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydefmid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried D*****d at J* after reading about the place here, took chinese massage one hour then advised by her need to do 88 hot oil so went ahead

1B gq+roam with top on, her technique is good
Old 14-08-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
penisman is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Yesterday I was texted by a Gem who I previously visited frequently for her exceptional HDLY and her long tongue where she lick your nipple you feel really shiok.Now that she is backed,I went ro try it's near a popular hawker for her new location.Went to the shop and was greeted by her,she looked same as before maybe just slightly weight gain from her feasting back home but still alright.I then proceed for a shower and then change into the shorts.She then come into the room and gave a solid hard back massage.After 30min or so,she begin to pour alot of oil at the butt area and slowly slide her fingers around the ass area while prompting me to knee on the bed while she begin her HDLY,its a smooth execution felt extraordinary shiok.It continue for awhile and then she told me to turn over.Flipped over she started to give a slow and sensual handjob while using her to long tongue to lick and swirl around my body and nipples and she let out a soft moan in no time i unloaded my load.This opened till quite late last customer is 10pm so is good for bro who like late massages.

Dmg is on the higher side as it's i took onr and half hour massage. I feel she worth the money for the things she offered.

If bro want to try do pm me,I will share ctc
Pls PM contact. thank you very much.
Old 14-08-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Seems like now the trend is not just $88 entrance fee, but also 1B plus roaming top up…. Getting more expensive liao hor.
Old 14-08-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Seems like now the trend is not just $88 entrance fee, but also 1B plus roaming top up…. Getting more expensive liao hor.
I still remember the good old days.

30-40 1h entrance fee
30 for hj include roaming.

Then it became 30 hj only if want roaming must tip 20.

Then in the past 5 years, $88 dollars gimmick started. You have the option to pay them a blue note for a finish.
Old 14-08-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.facebook.com/jie.liu.3194524

anyone know where this ml has gone too?? used to go for bbbj cim
Old 15-08-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
She is leaving amk….
Hmm really rtc meh??
Old 15-08-2023, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
She is counting down ... RTC
I tot she just rtc sometime in april..hmm
Old 15-08-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 20
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
I still remember the good old days.

30-40 1h entrance fee
30 for hj include roaming.

Then it became 30 hj only if want roaming must tip 20.

Then in the past 5 years, $88 dollars gimmick started. You have the option to pay them a blue note for a finish.
Previously J* also +1B inclusive of roaming. Then ML team up for another +30 for roaming. It's always some customers who tip more to get into the ML good book that cause all these. I still insist on tipping only 1B inclusive of roaming inside.
Old 15-08-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Hmm really rtc meh??
No, I heard is moved to another place. The biz at Amk is too poor
Old 15-08-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Yanzhu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Yesterday I was texted by a Gem who I previously visited frequently for her exceptional HDLY and her long tongue where she lick your nipple you feel really shiok.Now that she is backed,I went ro try it's near a popular hawker for her new location.Went to the shop and was greeted by her,she looked same as before maybe just slightly weight gain from her feasting back home but still alright.I then proceed for a shower and then change into the shorts.She then come into the room and gave a solid hard back massage.After 30min or so,she begin to pour alot of oil at the butt area and slowly slide her fingers around the ass area while prompting me to knee on the bed while she begin her HDLY,its a smooth execution felt extraordinary shiok.It continue for awhile and then she told me to turn over.Flipped over she started to give a slow and sensual handjob while using her to long tongue to lick and swirl around my body and nipples and she let out a soft moan in no time i unloaded my load.This opened till quite late last customer is 10pm so is good for bro who like late massages.

Dmg is on the higher side as it's i took onr and half hour massage. I feel she worth the money for the things she offered.

If bro want to try do pm me,I will share ctc
Wah bro sounds good i will pm you.
I stay opposite J* Spa but dont dare go in scared kena caught.
Old 15-08-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1100 / Power: 2
Autumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanzhu View Post
I stay opposite J* Spa but dont dare go in scared kena caught.
U can use the back door. LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1