The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 10-08-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bigsean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
Bro I use McDonald's as analogy.

You pay $40-$50+ entry fee you get a burger only. You opt for this you cannot UPSIZE your meal.

You pay $89 entry fee you get a combo meal. And you get a choice to UPSIZE your combo meal with a blue note.

Now bro, if you want add on a mccrispy BREAST MEAT you must pay additional 3 red notes. But the BREAST MEAT served in a BOX. So you must use your hand and put inside the box to confirm the BREAST MEAT is there. You can't take it out and feast on it...

Maybe possible with a couple of colored notes.
I attempted couple of times already. Even offered 4B...but surprisingly she turned me down. She don't even want to accept the upsize. So if any bros unlocked it please share your experience!
Old 11-08-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 14
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

seems like the bros in yishun only like JQ?
Old 11-08-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

I think correct word is not "only like" but rather "only place" that is ok....
Old 11-08-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
I think correct word is not "only like" but rather "only place" that is ok....
Havent been there for a while. Who is the ang pai now? Twinkle sibling or Yxxx or Bxxx or others..
Old 11-08-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Havent been there for a while. Who is the ang pai now? Twinkle sibling or Yxxx or Bxxx or others..
Ever since S**a left, i only went once to try C*****l. Heard twinkle is back though.. now not sure who is ang pai as rarely visit them as need 89...
Old 11-08-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Ever since S**a left, i only went once to try C*****l. Heard twinkle is back though.. now not sure who is ang pai as rarely visit them as need 89...
S at amk or tpy rite..
Old 11-08-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
S at amk or tpy rite..
Yep. Right amk
Old 12-08-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
loveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The old l..da from fs is back now working at bb any bros visit her yet?
Old 12-08-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 2
Autumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud of
Quote:
Ang Pai twinkle. Not easy to book even though she is back for 2 weeks already
Old 12-08-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 2
Autumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
seems like the bros in yishun only like JQ?
Got good variety of MLs to choose from. Decent massage for relaxing & releasing.

DL T***my not bad, tried once.
Old 12-08-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Draconian99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been to J* a few times.
Y*** is bubbly and fun. Can be quite sensual if in the right mood. 1B3R for GQ+roam.
C****** like many bros said, massage is good. Quite skilled at her HJ. Conversational and good teasing. Only paid 1B for GQ+roam.
Most recently tried B***. Damn, i think she's the prettiest and best figure among the three here and tease very well with just talking. Massage can be pretty hard. Feels like wanting to make me her bf already. A little kinky and playful. 1B3R for GQ+roam. Love her boobies.

High damage location though.
Old 13-08-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
Enron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconian99 View Post
Been to J* a few times.
Y*** is bubbly and fun. Can be quite sensual if in the right mood. 1B3R for GQ+roam.
C****** like many bros said, massage is good. Quite skilled at her HJ. Conversational and good teasing. Only paid 1B for GQ+roam.
Most recently tried B***. Damn, i think she's the prettiest and best figure among the three here and tease very well with just talking. Massage can be pretty hard. Feels like wanting to make me her bf already. A little kinky and playful. 1B3R for GQ+roam. Love her boobies.

High damage location though.
Yes, I was attracted to b*** for a period of time too, very addictive but now have stopped, too expensive
Old 13-08-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yep. Right amk
She is leaving amk….
Old 13-08-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enron View Post
Yes, I was attracted to b*** for a period of time too, very addictive but now have stopped, too expensive
Roaming to wat extend? Outside or inside? North and south?
Old 13-08-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Draconian99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Roaming to wat extend? Outside or inside? North and south?
Hands can go in, skin contact. Front top, back bottom. Front bottom no go.
Enjoy bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1