The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-11-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
Yu Er stays in a single room unit or shared?
Appreciate some help.
Shared with Tian Tian, a dua neh bu.
Old 05-11-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Sollow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin55 View Post
By hearing one person way of speaking English ,it is a way of knowing where one person is really from

Just like some Japanese and Koreans who can read and write perfect English but when they speak English, they will still have their country accent in them and it is the same for China people speaking English

Now there’s even Google translator for people to translate Chinese to English lol

From words you can hide but from speaking there’s no way to hide where you are really from lol
Correct !I have a Friend who came to Singapore to study when he was six , now the way he speak have no differences with any locals but when he speak chinese, people will know he’s not a local due to his accent

But my colleague who have been working for the past 5 years and already is a sg citizen, he still can not speak fluent English and is very lousy in doing so

This ml I have find her before years back yes she is young but I didn’t write a fr for her cause I find her normal looking and her price is not something I can accept so I didn’t intend to rtm

During my conversation with her ,I feel that her English is quite poor and she sound like prc when she talk

The fact bout her holding a local ic is true so cannot said that she’s a fake local as she is a new immigrant

I feel that New immigrants is also counted as singaporean so don’t said that she’s a fake local
Old 05-11-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Went for yue er on Saturday. Glad to say she got really good massage skills. Really took care of body aches. Hj also came fast as she will lay beside me let me suck her small tits. She is going back soon as she claim and say if i return she want to f me Lol
Old 05-11-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 9
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold

Quick MR on this girl M.iao M.iao in the east, was howling at the moon, now SLG. YMMV, but...

Location: V convenient to me, nowhere near MRT. Think parking available. Stays alone, place is okay.
Looks: about 70% of the PS'ed photos, i'd say. It's her, but discount a fair amount.
Massage: Pretty good strength and skill- except every 10 seconds she would stop and sent a text. Very hard to get into any sort of rhythm. Moved my hands anyway whenever they would even brush against her legs.
GFE: Zero. Maybe bc I speak no Chinese, she no English, but she didn't even try.
Teasing: Zero. After 10 minutes of massage, had me flip over and started to work on my still-soft bro.
Sensual: Nope. A couple of fake moans. After a minute I managed to get myself hard by slipping my hands into her top (her cltohes stayed on throughout) and I managed to finish off, mostly just to get the hell out of there.
Tips: Yeah, after all this and after I paid, she motioned that she asking for extra tips. I almost laugh in her face. No f'king way. I was back on the street after 35 to 40 mins after arriving at her gate.
RTM: What do you think?

If any other bros take a chance, hope it goes better. Maybe the language barrier was the issue.

(Her link is being xx'ed out automatically I think, but should be able to find her page)
Old 05-11-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Shared with Tian Tian, a dua neh bu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
I think someone indicated she has a roomie a few pages back
Thank you.
Searching for MLs who stay on their own.
Any to recommend?
Old 05-11-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thank you.
Any to recommend?
Chi zi stays alone and service is good
Old 05-11-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you.
Any to recommend?
Go for Ai La ba. But when you contact her be tactical a bit so got higher chance of her replying to you.
Old 05-11-2018, 01:09 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

anyone any luck with long nu this few days ? off day coming like to have some steaming action for a change
Old 05-11-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

How come i text Nicole but sms ask to add something on app? Is bk thru app?
Old 05-11-2018, 01:28 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
No lar. 1 after another. No reply from Ai La. Try both since they stay nearby and I am nearby too. Looking for new MLs.
Ai La is still so hot to book... I still unable to get a slot in advance..

How many days in advance do u guys normally book for her?

Her reply in SMS is jet lag for how many hours ah?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 05-11-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
Kevin55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollow View Post
Correct !I have a Friend who came to Singapore to study when he was six , now the way he speak have no differences with any locals but when he speak chinese, people will know he’s not a local due to his accent

But my colleague who have been working for the past 5 years and already is a sg citizen, he still can not speak fluent English and is very lousy in doing so

This ml I have find her before years back yes she is young but I didn’t write a fr for her cause I find her normal looking and her price is not something I can accept so I didn’t intend to rtm

During my conversation with her ,I feel that her English is quite poor and she sound like prc when she talk

The fact bout her holding a local ic is true so cannot said that she’s a fake local as she is a new immigrant

I feel that New immigrants is also counted as singaporean so don’t said that she’s a fake local
Writing can lie, but speech can’t fool people.
Old 05-11-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Ai La is still so hot to book... I still unable to get a slot in advance..

How many days in advance do u guys normally book for her?

Her reply in SMS is jet lag for how many hours ah?
Means she at least got reply to you on slot availability?
Old 05-11-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Go for Ai La ba. But when you contact her be tactical a bit so got higher chance of her replying to you.
Bro, what do you mean by 'tactical'?
Old 05-11-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I tried to book the day before, she replied she not free the following night.
Old 05-11-2018, 03:38 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She replied full lor

Then when I ask when free, she no reply again.

Must cool off lst then I try again

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1