The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-12-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 4
Ministryofhappy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMinistryofhappy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMinistryofhappy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMinistryofhappy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMinistryofhappy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackknight24 View Post
even number dun dare to give? talk about what meet? like again that time put aeroplane after putting place at ang mo kio?
Don’t talk big only, brother hayhay give u his address what u give? Still to ask number. Why don’t you give it here smart guy
Old 20-12-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
even number dun dare to give? talk about what meet? like again that time put aeroplane after putting place at ang mo kio?
I don even care what the fuck is your history and hayhay, both of you can just fight somewhere else instead of spamming in this thread.

But from the childish argument both of you having now, i see you are the loser here. He already give you address, then just go and settle outside lar. Keep asking for his number for what?
Old 20-12-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
Seriously y need to bring atas place for makan just fuck and go I feel sibei xia suay seeing together with them let alone going atas place wait saw friend really no face
yes haha that's why sometimes i wear a hat. And now need to wear mask, a bit better to go incognito.
Old 20-12-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Eh eh...nothing to do with my food for thought leh. My statements are general to all bro's who has special interest and intention to up maids...

Quote:
because of hayhay this type of loser, braag about how much he paid the maid for a bang. when others told him they get FOC from the maid he go bonkers and start to behave like a child who lost his game

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 20-12-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

Economy is opening up. Good days for DH is numbered.
Old 20-12-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 994 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Managed to meet a DH recently:

After some chatting for a few days on dating app we decided to meet. We met up for a meal and later our convos led to us asking each other what we want.

Long story short, we took a cab, went to nearby supermarket to buy ciggs and beer and booked into hotel. Since she had plenty of time before she has to go back we booked 4hrs and started the deed. Because it's 4hrs we took our time with chatting over beer, foreplay and sex. After session I booked a cab for her.

I thought I just needed to blanja her since she did not ask for anything but when we checked out she asked for money knn. When her cab arrived I passed her some cash. But regardless I might continue seeing her since the sex is good.

- - - - - - - - - -

Conclusion

Gonna meet a 2nd DH soon but hopefully she does sex cos she not so upfront when we texted. But she was quick to send me her photo

TO ALL BROS. DON'T ASK ME FOR CONTACT. KAMXIA AND HAPPY HUNTING YOURSELF.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 20-12-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mvss95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nered View Post
I tried before bro.. never fuck.. just got a bj from her and cim.. but she damn horny and wet..
want to fuck but say my dick too big.. her hole too small, too long never fuck cannot fit.. hahaha
never asked for money though..but spent quite abit on lunch with her.. 2 times lunch.. but she can come out during weekdays one..
Bro how did you get the girl contact?
Old 20-12-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

FW too baring gift for them.

Old 20-12-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
I don even care what the fuck is your history and hayhay, both of you can just fight somewhere else instead of spamming in this thread.

But from the childish argument both of you having now, i see you are the loser here. He already give you address, then just go and settle outside lar. Keep asking for his number for what?
any maids to exchange?
Old 21-12-2021, 02:39 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
SingtelSux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading all the 2700page of post.

From all bro experience and my personal experience.

90% of maid u get from dating / chatting apps need to pay money to up. The price now go up to 200-1000 per hour because of market spoiler. (Average u will be still looking at 100+ to 200) $200 i rather go fuck the girl on impmm16 prettier and dont need so much effort.

Only the rare 10% is the one need your time and love to be together with u, but half of these have multiple bangala / India / SG boyfriend or sugar daddy. Or they are already sleeping with their ang mo boss.

(The girl on dating apps 80% looks average or below)

If u wan good pretty girl. Try the bangala / india method. (Which most sg man dont dare to do)

Walk up to them and say can i have your number. (this method is especially good for Indo and myanmar.)

Most Indo girl tell me before they dont care boyfriend is rich or handsome, they just love the feeling of guy publicly ask for their number, they think this way is very romantic, and very manly.

Personally i like this method, after ask number, within 2hour i will be with the indo girl in the room, foc. (If u date girl that is older than u, the indo girl will most of the time be the one booking and paying for the hotel)

No point exchange contact, those people asking these are the white knight.
Old 21-12-2021, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

I salute all the bros here for your skills. I am totally hopeless about maids…my cousin’s maid looks like model and her tits is huge but no skill….also at my condo see a few hot maids….but no skill also…knn! Loser for me…hope bros can impart some skills to me…thanks ah
Old 21-12-2021, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 994 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
I salute all the bros here for your skills. I am totally hopeless about maids…my cousin’s maid looks like model and her tits is huge but no skill….also at my condo see a few hot maids….but no skill also…knn! Loser for me…hope bros can impart some skills to me…thanks ah
Skill can't be taught de. Just need to keep trying and learn from failed meets (maybe it's something you said, you not interesting in messages/convos etc). It's understandable if some aim for your money or reply back cos of your looks. Just need to be persistent and message every helper you think is pretty and hope for the best.

Not sure if all dating apps got this feature but what I do is post photo(s) to share a bit of my life. Cos sometimes these helpers will see what you post de

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 21-12-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 4
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Maybe I still new to the scene but I think hunting from dating apps is abit see luck. Because those above average one will have hundreds or thousands of people texting them. Unless your profile andy lau enough, if not have to wait them reply to 1 in a hundreds. Or you can directly talks about money.

Or just aim for those average or below average one. Or just ask their number on the street.
Available maids are all below average, fat and most of them have fungus.
Rarely you find a beauty but they don’t do this long as they find a sugar daddy or a white guy that keeps them.
Old 21-12-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doingfine View Post
So who started it? Is you keep on finding problem if you stop nobody will disturb you. See all you post is directing to him. Stop it nobody want you here. Get lost
I didn’t start and won’t stop because you help micro Dicky, as long he goes on I will go on.
I don’t give a shit what you think lol.
Old 21-12-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Loser is back, haven’t die
Ppl say he likes only fat maids hahaha

Last edited by Crusader69; 21-12-2021 at 12:07 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1