The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-12-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dahnial1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

How do I add photo here
Old 15-12-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingtelSux View Post
The girl opposite is E*** ($300/hr) and her friend tiktok account name K****1 ($500/hr) is targetted by alot of bro here.

I saw his chat with my girl. He offer my girl $800/hr, my girl reject, he up his price to $1500/hr. Which she later reject also, because my girl only loyal to me.

Bro if your girl is missing u can look for this guy, he is going around offering $300-$2000/hr to helper. He is one of those id that ask for share contact.
Bro SingtelSux, isn't maid for screwing only? You have already invest in your emotion, feeling n obsession to maid? Better go back to the basis of screwing maids n see carefully see how our wc works for cb. Now u r in anger cos the maid is "your" gal. B4 that she can be many other Bangla gals too. When your adrenaline depleted, u will wakeup juz like myself wakeup123 lol. Maids r not worth your fighting n believing in them. Now she's your gal but b4 n after u, she's n will be other ppl gal.
Old 15-12-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

I tot this thread is all abt screwing maid.. now become bros here fighting over who maid is their girl..
Is really sad to see now singaporean guy need to fight over MAIDS.. paying hundred to thousand jus to fuck MAIDS.. then boost over here how they have sex with which maids.. some even got into emotion n say the maid is only her girl.. HAHAHA..
Ya now she is yr girl.. but be4 u.. how many dick have went inside her pussy n shoot the load.. believe a maid is loyal to u only.. is as good as u trying to win 8million toto..
From this thread n personal experience, dun even trust a maid watever they say.. their so call promise is jus talk.. to them having sex with differ guy is jus like eating differ meals.. a maid can easy have 3 differ guy having sex on one day.. morning afternoon n evening be4 going back.. as long as they like the guy or with benefit..
Old 15-12-2021, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
ozilsanchez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have 2 indo maids for exchange one is 27 and one is 38. PM me if keen. Only for exchange bros.
Old 15-12-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of
Re: Market spoiler reveal

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
No wonder i feel this face familiar. He also got tiktok acct, he leave comment on many maid tiktok vid.

But I mean its his money, and he is rich to do so, don think its even appropriate to expose him? I mean give him a chance lar, he didn’t become white knight to harass anyone. And there is many other who giving way more money than him.
Maybe he is Gerald.
Old 15-12-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 17
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
I tot this thread is all abt screwing maid.. now become bros here fighting over who maid is their girl....... then boost over here how they have sex with which maids.. some even got into emotion n say the maid is only her girl.. HAHAHA........... a maid can easy have 3 differ guy having sex on one day.. morning afternoon n evening be4 going back.. as long as they like the guy or with benefit..
Totally agree, if maids are be "easy" I am sure she us super easy with other men.

Let get back to topic and see other brudders' maid fucking stories.
Old 15-12-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 18
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Those maid in Michat if they already so loving with someone but still active in the chat!
And I going to meet one, any advice?
I think I wont be able to up here but after hearing maid is so easy now I am confuse
Old 15-12-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30395 / Power: 25
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader69 View Post
Hahaha looks like you quickly googled a lot, many mistakes here pall.
You keep referring what’s happening in my house, seems like you are the one hiding and speaking of experience.
And for the other morons here who defend unsafe sex, if you’re thinking I’m a maid you’re even dumber then I thought.
For your interest, I’m an Aussie with Asian roots living in Spore. I got 4 landed houses in Singapore, 2 in Australia and one in the States.
I don’t need to beg a helper for some sex, got plenty who beg me, they seem to love luxury sport cars.
Don’t give a shit if you don’t believe me either.
And as common sense isn’t for everyone I wish you all those above if you don’t practice safe sex 😜🤣🤣🤣
Have fun commenting back and have an excellent evening.
Good night lover boys 😽😅
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnieboi View Post
Agree on the safe practice part but I would love to know how u managed to buy 4 landed houses in Singapore!
Always thought that non locals cannot buy landed houses.
Confirmed that non-S’porean will not be able to acquire landed properties or houses in S’pore as published in a recent case happened in S’pore.

A S’porean women is being caught who bought three semi-detached properties for three foreign friends, intending to transfer ownership of the property to them once they obtained Singapore citizenship.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...UjqNtdJoLFUHJU
Old 15-12-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 4
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!
Re: Market spoiler reveal

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
U did a good thing, we know what age group offer this maid so much money. U see his face can’t find gf lah so use money to lure the maid.so i was right 30yrd plus got money to spend. When grow older then u know. No money u will know how important is money
Same as you dicky, they see your face and small dick and all you can do is pay to get laid :-D
Old 15-12-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk69 View Post
Those maid in Michat if they already so loving with someone but still active in the chat!
I think I wont be able to up here but after hearing maid is so easy now I am confuse
Bro, u don't treat maid as a woman or the gf u would date then it is super easy to up them. These maids comes from poverty n sex is the only entertainment they have at night. U don't talk logic to animals, juz using simple n understanding word to maid, eg go hotel, I like u, eat already, u so cute n nice, I love u, more kisses etc. Maids u treat them good, they think u pervert. They prefer u r a hungry for sex animal. Whatever the maids say, treat it as rubbish cos it's really rubbish. Maids can talk to u until they so knowledgeable, pure n great moral n it makes u confused y samsters say maids r easy.
Old 15-12-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
useeone is Cool - loads of Potential

those live here long enough n with friends influenced they r smart enough to ask for money, not just to fulfil their sexual needs alone..
Old 15-12-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 15
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Understand u have a long term sex maid partner?
He trying to screw her because she is so pretty i think
You are dam lucky to have a maid so loyal to you
Where to find? Sigh even i look at ourself we had already fock how many different girls
+11 for xchange
Old 15-12-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Gingerbreadman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its sad to see Singaporean man fighting one another to win the heart of a maid, where they cost pretty much nothing to load their pussies up.
Old 15-12-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
useeone is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
come straight to the point with her don't be shy. she already anticipated ur intention n waiting for u to rock her only. ;D
Old 15-12-2021, 05:52 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109298 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
+144 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1