The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-12-2021, 04:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 15
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Sinkie is a small place to begin with...and "wrong news" spread faster than wildfire...

Anyway, call it occupational hazard to think a few steps ahead. While it may be a mood killer at times but in the end, can sleep better at night...and live to fight/enjoy another day...

That's the only worry I have, bumping into someone we know while out with them haha
Old 14-12-2021, 05:43 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15412 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
[CENTER]

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]Christmas Holiday Is Coming Soon.
This Pinay FDH Whom I Upped Before Is Showing Off Her Asset To Me.

Seducing Me As She Send Her Naked Pics With Message : Hello My DE💖R I Want Christmas Gift, One Day Of Happy Bonking.

Sharing Some of Her Pics

[CENTER]

super nice bro....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 14-12-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1014 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Market spoiler reveal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingtelSux View Post
Bump for this market spoiler
Lmao. Looks like a beta cuck hahahahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 14-12-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Don’t believe too much on them , we can thrust them but pls don’t trust them happy bonding bro ��������������������
Market sure have spoiler but this kind pricing u think have for FDW ��
Old 14-12-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 18
nered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
What atas lunch you bring her to ah.

I been chatting with her for quite some time, cant seems to get her out. All her photo damn sexy and horny.
Aiyo but again i no car so hard to up them.
actually not very atas also la.. maybe i just cheapo lor...
lol
Old 14-12-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 18
nered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karagoz View Post
Seems like a good catch.
You never try pursue her again ah till hit the jackpot
bored already leh.. though her bj not bad still can cim..
but usually i 2 times i already bored.. time to switch target.. hahaha
this one abit boring la other then can play..
lol
Old 14-12-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

in case anyone here dunno many guys in sg are complete losers. as I posted before there are some who bring maids, I REPEAT KAMPUNG MAIDS to fucking Lavo to eat. complete dumbasses exist in the world and most times they have money. i ve had girls give me BJ in the beach and next week I see her story some guy with a Merc bringing her to eat at a restaurant. all depends on if you re the side of the winners or losers
Old 14-12-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Got to know a DH recently. After some talk she quoted me $150. I counter offered but she declined. Can even tell me "$150 is what other guys normally give me"

See lah, thanks to all the roberts now some DH head become big 🤦‍♂️
lol there is a ang mo ceo here paying a indo dh $500-$1000 a month as a sugar baby. she goes for 1000 spa treatments for here average face. meanwhile abang tell her how to workout and she came to see me a hotel and we had fun for 3hrs and didnt pay a thing...
Old 14-12-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocsag View Post
in case anyone here dunno many guys in sg are complete losers. as I posted before there are some who bring maids, I REPEAT KAMPUNG MAIDS to fucking Lavo to eat. complete dumbasses exist in the world and most times they have money. i ve had girls give me BJ in the beach and next week I see her story some guy with a Merc bringing her to eat at a restaurant. all depends on if you re the side of the winners or losers
There r some guys doing tiktok, buy drink food n singing to Bangla indian, thanking them for their hardwork. Those fw might be thinking, they work hard, Sunday got maids let them fuck, life in Sg is like heaven. If I were the fw, I will be curious I come here work, besides provide free lodging n still have so many maids to fuck n now they singing to praise my hardwork. Really no word to say.
Old 14-12-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nered View Post
actually not very atas also la.. maybe i just cheapo lor...
lol
Power lor you, not atas also can get her to cim with no cost.
Old 14-12-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

recently i share my regular maid here as she need some monetary help then one idiot here go ask her to be his gf and will support her financially now the maid dont even want to meet me anymore bloody idiot
Old 14-12-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://ibb.co/kDpwfgp

Trying to fish this heavy weight whale. She put "time is money". Anyone tried before? Worth it?
Old 14-12-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1014 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
https://ibb.co/kDpwfgp

Trying to fish this heavy weight whale. She put "time is money". Anyone tried before? Worth it?
I think she appeared on my feed before. Some dinobu are quite hungry de. Just saying hahaha
Old 14-12-2021, 03:02 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15412 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
recently i share my regular maid here as she need some monetary help then one idiot here go ask her to be his gf and will support her financially now the maid dont even want to meet me anymore bloody idiot
you can reveal to us who it is if you know, so we can zap him to holland.

but keep sharing bro, not everyone is a selfish idiot like him.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 14-12-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
you can reveal to us who it is if you know, so we can zap him to holland.

but keep sharing bro, not everyone is a selfish idiot like him.
I give too many also don't bother to know who
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1