The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 29-07-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3107 / Power: 12
heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

i've been to J* spa and Y** H* spa.

However, can anyone tell me where is this F*** S****** place? Ave 1 sounds nearer to where i stay.

1k queue: Powerman881, simple2kee, Havanna Slicks
Old 29-07-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by heige View Post

However, can anyone tell me where is this F*** S****** place? Ave 1 sounds nearer to where i stay.
That place is not anywhere near Ave 1.
Old 29-07-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
Wait a month tops...

Then she will start messaging her regulars to visit her.

One of the reason she left JQ was that customers were coming in at a trickle...

Once she left JQ, she realised the grass is not always greener on the other side.
It would be damn nice to book her for a massage, get a good HDLY, then go meet my bros for dinner at HDL, then go back play mj then game with HDLY, then use the winnings to go twinkle HDLY again the next day
Old 29-07-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
It would be damn nice to book her for a massage, get a good HDLY, then go meet my bros for dinner at HDL, then go back play mj then game with HDLY, then use the winnings to go twinkle HDLY again the next day
My dream is to up her standing doggie style while grabbing her boobs. It's an impossible dream unless I strike 4D or toto.
Old 29-07-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleweewee2 View Post
L***a from F**r S*****s Spa near Yishun Ave 1*

Entrance + 2B
Massage above average.
Boobs natural large B/small C.
Looks is viet milfy type not syt.
Surprised me in Mandarin "want make love?" when flipped over. She quoted 2B so didn't even negotiate. HJ+BJ+FJ but YMMV.
I'm not a chatty person so little convo in between but she is nice overall.
After I left she wc me to help reco visitors so here I am.

Pple who know her in some way will know where.
I only have wc contact so PM me. The rest is up to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by piakpiak555 View Post
FS now provide FJ? Lol last time I went was a few years back. Stopped visiting due to low playability and MLs not that pretty also. All providing FJ or only L? If I remember correctly the door got window also right
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwell91 View Post
Yup, I recently stop going also because of low playability and I been going there for years, but stop back in Feb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
That place is not anywhere near Ave 1.
--- Multi quote to reply to the above ---

First, the original post a bit misleading la. Place is not at Ave 1. Those who know where will know where but is the same FS we talk about.

I went out of curiosity after reading the post above as it's known that there are some trolls like to give fake csb reviews in the past on FS spa be it to market the spa or trap people. However, must say the original post quite accurate.

Went at 9.30pm and requested L. Had to wait 5-10mins for her to finish up another customer and the usual PRC Auntie A, the one I hated, was like "selling" to me to get her instead since she free and I had to keep rejecting say I want find L. Then she see like no chance to get me so she went to tell L got one more customer then head out of the shop liao.

L came out and I was generally surprised. Was expecting the PRC L but turns out to be a vietbu L. She also a bit surprised as she point me to the room. After she come back, she ask me if I was her customer before. I said no and explain I stop coming after last year when the previous L went back PRC. She said the boss just rotate the names so that's why now she is L.

Massage is quite decent and she know how to make you comfortable compared to PRC massage. If you don't like too strong, can tell her and she will adjust too. After about 20mins, I tell her focus on my thighs and she got the hint.. Manage to get quite a good teasing from her for the next 10-15mins before she ask me turn around. Then proceed to pop GQ. I say ok sure...

At first she use hands wake up my little bro while I 4g autoroam. She was wearing a push up but easily open to reveal decent pair of jugs. not too big not too small quite alright. I decide to test further and went for the south side. wow si bei wet. after a while, i think she buay tahan liao just remove the clothing ask me want to ride boh... i reach for shorts and wallet take out cd and ride her. whole process damm song. Ending, took out cd and zua the whole lot cim.

RTF: definitely.
Damage: entrance + 2 blue
Old 30-07-2023, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1732 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
---
L came out and I was generally surprised. Was expecting the PRC L but turns out to be a vietbu L. She also a bit surprised as she point me to the room. After she come back, she ask me if I was her customer before. I said no and explain I stop coming after last year when the previous L went back PRC. She said the boss just rotate the names so that's why now she is L.

. I decide to test further and went for the south side. wow si bei wet. after a while, i think she buay tahan liao just remove the clothing ask me want to ride boh... i reach for shorts and wallet take out cd and ride her. whole process damm song. Ending, took out cd and zua the whole lot cim.
Cool bro.. nice FR, i guess earlier lady just want to ask u take her instead. But no choice that u r so determine.
Heard of this place for a long time but never try b4. Sounded like need byoc....
Thanks for sharing...
Old 30-07-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1732 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by heige View Post

Maybe u missed out ave 1X?
Maybe ard blk 4xx? Try search ard.. i yet to patronise there though
Old 30-07-2023, 04:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
piakpiak555 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Cool bro.. nice FR, i guess earlier lady just want to ask u take her instead. But no choice that u r so determine.
Heard of this place for a long time but never try b4. Sounded like need byoc....
Thanks for sharing...
Hi bro, I went to try out of curiosity and to verify the original FR given by bro littleweewee2. As per according to both bros littleweewee2 and junmin95, the services and charges are indeed accurate. No need to byoc because I didn't. L keeps a hidden stash for bros that don't usually carry helmet with them.
Old 30-07-2023, 05:31 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3107 / Power: 12
heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Maybe u missed out ave 1X?
Maybe ard blk 4xx? Try search ard.. i yet to patronise there though
thanks bro, i go explore later.

1k queue: Powerman881, simple2kee, Havanna Slicks
Old 30-07-2023, 07:54 AM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
maxwell91 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
--- Multi quote to reply to the above ---

Went at 9.30pm and requested L. Had to wait 5-10mins for her to finish up another customer and the usual PRC Auntie A, the one I hated, was like "selling" to me to get her instead since she free and I had to keep rejecting say I want find L. Then she see like no chance to get me so she went to tell L got one more customer then head out of the shop liao.

RTF: definitely.
Damage: entrance + 2 blue
I also haven't been to FS in long-time as I was super regular to Al**e for awhile but after all my investment lol I was only able to touch her backside and brush upon he peach, so had to stop going since Feb. Now the L**a have me excited to try fs again.

One thing I find amusing is when you add her on WeChat and stumble upon her TikTok account. She has several videos there that showcase her astounding earnings. She's genuinely thriving! The cash displayed in her videos amounts to about $10K or $15K or even more in a very short timeframe, from what I can see.

Just doing some simple math here - if she makes, let's say, $30 off the $68 entrance fee and roughly total $115 per customer, with a 12-hour shift accommodating about 7 customers per day, and she works approximately 25 days in a month, that sums up to $20K per month. Crazy, but the numbers just guessing LOL LOL

Well I'll be contributing to it also with everyone else as its a service we all win we get what we want & she gets what she wants!! just have to budge it lah

I guess i know where my investment is going. However, looking to try her out as FS has been pretty dead for awhile.

Last edited by maxwell91; 30-07-2023 at 08:04 AM. Reason: fix
Old 30-07-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 20
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Saw on J* wechat that Star is back.
Old 30-07-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 16
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwell91 View Post
I also haven't been to FS in long-time as I was super regular to Al**e for awhile but after all my investment lol I was only able to touch her backside and brush upon he peach, so had to stop going since Feb. Now the L**a have me excited to try fs again.

One thing I find amusing is when you add her on WeChat and stumble upon her TikTok account. She has several videos there that showcase her astounding earnings. She's genuinely thriving! The cash displayed in her videos amounts to about $10K or $15K or even more in a very short timeframe, from what I can see.

Just doing some simple math here - if she makes, let's say, $30 off the $68 entrance fee and roughly total $115 per customer, with a 12-hour shift accommodating about 7 customers per day, and she works approximately 25 days in a month, that sums up to $20K per month. Crazy, but the numbers just guessing LOL LOL

Well I'll be contributing to it also with everyone else as its a service we all win we get what we want & she gets what she wants!! just have to budge it lah

I guess i know where my investment is going. However, looking to try her out as FS has been pretty dead for awhile.
I invested quite a fair bit of time and money on Al**e but couldnt unlock more services as well. She even told me if i want those services should just go geylang lol.
Old 30-07-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
maxwell91 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnarsilx View Post
I invested quite a fair bit of time and money on Al**e but couldnt unlock more services as well. She even told me if i want those services should just go geylang lol.
haha... Well that's good to hear I'm not the only one!! And I thought I was building a good relationship over the years to unlock the special services . Sad i have to start all over LOL Well lets see how L**a goes.
Old 30-07-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2231 / Power: 16
d0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnarsilx View Post
i trying to unlock too, she tell me she doesn’t carry helmet. so maybe i try next time w a helmet and see if i unlock anything. stay tune
Old 30-07-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Flamecatcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleweewee2 View Post
L***a from F**r S*****s Spa near Yishun Ave 1*

Entrance + 2B
Massage above average.
Boobs natural large B/small C.
Looks is viet milfy type not syt.
Surprised me in Mandarin "want make love?" when flipped over. She quoted 2B so didn't even negotiate. HJ+BJ+FJ but YMMV.
I'm not a chatty person so little convo in between but she is nice overall.
After I left she wc me to help reco visitors so here I am.

Pple who know her in some way will know where.
I only have wc contact so PM me. The rest is up to you.
Thanks for sharing bro. Mind sharing contact? pm-ed you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1