The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2013, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 13
Siammy is a splendid one to beholdSiammy is a splendid one to beholdSiammy is a splendid one to beholdSiammy is a splendid one to beholdSiammy is a splendid one to beholdSiammy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

Soi 6

Girls now want B1,300 for ST upstairs. Was B1,000 just a few months ago. Price includes room charge.
Old 16-09-2013, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
O2BarSoi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Soi 6

Girls now want B1,300 for ST upstairs. Was B1,000 just a few months ago. Price includes room charge.
Quote the bar and I can tell you the reason. Its still 700/1000 for girl as tip. The 300 extra is for barfine.
Its either you pay separate or give together w tip to girl.
Our problem now in Soi 6 is current police crackdown on ST rooms and underaged girls. I do not condone bars having underaged girls.Thats a no no ..
Its the bar new way to circumvent current laws.. if it works the future may see the diminished use of the term barfine. Basically you js pay the girl and she will give a small portion to the bar.
Old 16-09-2013, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
koukou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Bros, its veri normal for the boss of the bar or even girls to choose their kind of customers nowadays! esp in soi 6 and drinking street, tts y i dun go there(its farangland). So u cannot say its racist, they wanna play this shite wif u, y u go accomodate this shite? This is why i dont go places like iron club or supergirls coz they favor rich japanese fellas lol...

Its inevitable tt pattaya is still and will always be a farangland cuz the angmos built this legacy for us to enjoy lol, but dont lose heart. These are more than 30,000k(stats 5 years back i think) working ladies in patts for you to choose(if you add freelance chicks in discos, got even more lolx), why gong gong( toopid toopid ) go for the first girl you met on tt night? Show tt ur the boss, u got choices mah lol, then pick the best chick lah lol(my style la hahahaha).

Play hard but dun use ur ROBERT brain to play. Play Smart too!
well said bro... thats y i always use robert as my cheong name, to remind myself not to be robert
Old 17-09-2013, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mood liow!
Old 17-09-2013, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Mood liow!
555 I also mood liao
Old 18-09-2013, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
OMG! dont get me started on this epic theme song of Patts!

We should really thank tt laojiao belgium musician for this state anthem LOL..

Want the lyrics? my signature already have!

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 23-09-2013, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 16
lucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud of

Anyone have good tour agency to recommend at pattaya? Need to go place where have to go through tour agent
Old 23-09-2013, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Malaysian killed and two others injured in Pattaya Highway 7 crash
Posted on September 18, 2013 at 4:07 am

A Malaysian car driver was killed and his two Malaysian passengers were seriously injured after they were ejected from the vehicle during a high-impact collision with a stationary truck on Highway 7 in Pattaya on Tuesday morning.

Police and rescue services rushed to the scene and identified the deceased driver of a Honda Brio as Mr. Lee Hock Leng from Malaysia. The smaller vehicle struck a stationary truck which had stopped on the hard shoulder of the Highway and then flipped-over several times, during which time the two passengers of the car were ejected from the vehicle.

Both were rushed to Hospital and remain in a serious but stable condition.

The truck driver is Khun Panyar aged 24, who was transporting plastic granules from Samut Prakan Province to Banglamung. He pulled-over to investigate a possible mechanical problem with his truck and claimed to see the Honda Brio approach in the left lane at a high rate of speed. The car clipped the left rear-end of the truck as the driver of the car applied the brakes to avoid a collision and flipped over several times before coming to rest further-up the highway.

Police confirmed the truck was parked in an acceptable position with its hazard lights on. Khun Panyar is currently assisting Police with their investigation into the crash at this time and the Malaysian Embassy in Bangkok have been informed.

View pictures below at this site.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-ne...ghway-7-crash/
Old 23-09-2013, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky_lucky View Post
Anyone have good tour agency to recommend at pattaya? Need to go place where have to go through tour agent
May I know what kind of place only can be accessed by tour agent? Maybe I can help coz the only places I know are those that "chop" tourists and tour guides get a commission.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 23-09-2013, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 16
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
May I know what kind of place only can be accessed by tour agent? Maybe I can help coz the only places I know are those that "chop" tourists and tour guides get a commission.
no need bro just contact our Singapore bro who is running o2 bar in soi 6 wonderful guy will bring you around pattaya just got back had a wonderful time cheap and good pattaya the place to be........
Old 23-09-2013, 05:36 PM
Samster

lucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud of

Last round i went passby tour booth nearby bus station. Recommend by the lady "boom boom" show, 6996 and the big eye if not wrong but price abt 2k bht so never take.came back found out actually can get abt 800-1k depend on neg. skill..
so asking around for lobang!
Old 23-09-2013, 05:40 PM
Samster

This places from what i read they mostly cater tour group which brought in by guide.
Walk in suppose more expensive i think
Old 25-09-2013, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Either my taste become lower, or there's generally more better looking gals in patraining now 555
Old 25-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky_lucky View Post
Last round i went passby tour booth nearby bus station. Recommend by the lady "boom boom" show, 6996 and the big eye if not wrong but price abt 2k bht so never take.came back found out actually can get abt 800-1k depend on neg. skill..
so asking around for lobang!
Your English si beh chim, catch no ball... what is "6996 and the big eye"? boom boom show at a cost of 2k??
Old 25-09-2013, 04:46 PM
Samster

https://m.facebook.com/pages/69-Show...168114535&_rdr

"Boom boom" show that lady tell me lah! Suppose she mean sex show.. from what i search, there is two place doing this type show. One is call this 6996 the other is

http://www.bigeye-pattaya.com/

i think if not wrong..you all cheong pattaya never heard before?
For me i just want explore different place that sg don't have..not just pub,disco etc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1