The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2016, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Just ask them at the gate. Laptops are unattractive to steal in my opinion, bulky and inexpensive.
Old 28-07-2016, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 16
eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Just ask them at the gate. Laptops are unattractive to steal in my opinion, bulky and inexpensive.
Thx bro merlinton. I hope u r right! Wish me luck. Last time I go, too shy/scared to go inside haha
Old 28-07-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 11
Xyborg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXyborg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This girl looks cute, but no tits
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002646334468

This one has better tits
https://www.facebook.com/bowny.slilthip/
Old 28-07-2016, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With all the bros FR going on, have to drop by to witness the wonders of Rowell. Any Big Boobies of H79 to recommend?
Old 28-07-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
flxboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleapple View Post
Hi bros. Planning to go tonight. First time at Rowell so hope it all goes well. May I know how to id ploy or pong da? Will they tell me who if I just asking them? Also is it safe? I will have laptop bag with me after work. Thanks!
u can bring your bag all the way up with u so it's always in sight.. so no need worry abt e bag..
Old 28-07-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleapple View Post
Hi bros. Planning to go tonight. First time at Rowell so hope it all goes well. May I know how to id ploy or pong da? Will they tell me who if I just asking them? Also is it safe? I will have laptop bag with me after work. Thanks!

So bro how was your trip? Chose a looker, quite tall. Her name was pear from bkk. Her boobs quite nice. Service quite standard. But it's cbj. Finished off with her riding me. Dong was $30.

Oh yea, the place got on air-conditioning Liao. But it's outside lah, can feel the cold breeze.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 28-07-2016, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
master_fuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Took this doe eyed, sweet looking post op in dark pink lacy bra n bottom. Mona was her name.

She was submissive, letting me have my way with her.

Slapped by cock on her sweet face, rubbed it like a lipstick all over, face fucked her with me grabbing her hair gently.

I am e dominating type in bed n she was e ideal submissive. Taking all I gave her with a CFM look.

Pushed her down to e plastic cushion, held both her legs n spread them as wide as they could go.

Slammed my well sucked cock into her lubed pussy in one hard push. Made quite a slapping noise!

Kept on drilling her hard while forcing her legs spread eagle.

She had no choice but to be locked in position while I enjoyed her pussy.

Flipped her around n slapped her perky ass.

She gave a small squeal of pain n surprise.

Grabbed her ass n kept on pounding.

Was in good form tonight n her eyes rolled up in pleasure when I pulled on her hair gently n used it as leverage to fuck her good.

Her pussy muscles were strong n she used them to milk my cock after cumming deep inside e condom.

Had a few appreciative kisses from Mona after e deed.

Best $30 spend this week.

Cheers
Badboy

any tip on how to identify this submissive babe?

1) FUCK

2) DONT GIVE A FUCK

3) DONT GET FUCKED
Old 28-07-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster

eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flxboi View Post
u can bring your bag all the way up with u so it's always in sight.. so no need worry abt e bag..
Thanks . you are right. no problem at all. and it was crazy in the cubicle. check my fr below.
Old 28-07-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
So bro how was your trip?
Bro, you are there tonight? seems heaps of people is there tongiht. anyway heres my virgin trip beyond the gates. i have three things to say 1. WOW 2. OMG and 3. WTF! like seriously! WTF! its crazy... anyway, let me start. i think it going to be a long read, so sit backrelax and enjoy.

i arrive at rowell and take an easy walk down the road past other houses with random people sitting on staircases. Excitement stirs down below as i approach the door. But then in an instant the feelings gone. i see at least 6-7 people at the gates. i'm shy/nervous and decide to walkpast along the road. I hang out near the end, as i watch herds of people walk up and down rowell. half of me is firing me up to go back, the other half of me wants to go home! haha

about 5 minutes past, and i walk towards the the stairway to heaven. theres 4 guys lined up along the pillar. then another joins. i stand next to them on the other side and look in. immediately people start calling me asking me to take them. the first girl is tall and big size and with matching massive tits. the other girl at the front also quite big - not my type. i figure since the other 5 guys are just enjoying the scenery, i should go for it. so i walk to the door and peep in.

WOW!

i cant believe it. i checked out the fb accounts listed above, and was not expecting much as none of those really caught my attention. but now, standing here, heart pounding, and 15 girls staring at me call ing me, talking to me, trying to get my attention, i just froze. what a beautiful sight! The talking became background music, as i slowly gazed into each girls eyes. there were at least 4-5 that caught my attention. probbly more !

i tired to speak but my thorat was dry. i didn't know how to, and i physically couldn't bring myself to ask who's ploy or who can stand? i was so relieved that the girl at the front realised my statue-like face that she went Shhhhhh... and everyone quietened down. how do you pick one out of so many?

finally i pick one who is sitting down near the front. actually i have no idea why i picked her, maybe because she was the least vocal. big bolted on tits, very passable face, pretty, yet seemed dominant, great smile.

And in that moment the keys were revealed and the gate opened. i took a breath and stepped inside. i was greeted with kisses, hugs or gropes form every second girl there, some of who were very pretty.

i went in, up the stairs and was waiting for the scary filth i'd read so much about here. i was pleasently surprised. its really not that bad.. she checked the first cubicle, then the 2nd. and said lets go in here.

by the time i put my bag down, theres 4 other ladyboys in the cubicle. WOW!
Old 28-07-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

Dster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was down there about 730 and picked a model looking long haired babe called May.
Very sweet looking with braces and very tall too. Service was alright but she didn't fancy her tool being played. She capped up a little too early and had to change rubber before the deep deed began as it was squeezing my bro wrongly.
Ending off in missionary and her moans seemed quite real.

RTF: Might try looking for one who I can play back with but if u are the kind who wants her to do everything and is a looker, she is the one to call.

Any bros can recommend one who likes to be played back?
Old 28-07-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

xiaofar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah new batch come in already?
Old 29-07-2016, 01:06 AM
Samster

I dont know if its a new batch but i definitely got a new batch in the cubicle. Part 2 of my fr : OMG and WTF

there was 3 other ladyboy coming in want to join in. then the 4 th one actually was with another customer walking past, and then want to see what's going on and came in to peep too. the one i chose is starting to strip herself and strip me. her name, which i found out later is joy.

the two inside the cubicle dont wanna leave. they ask me for threesome... which is actually 4some cos four of us! then the prtetty ones that i saw earlier down stairs also come by to say hi and kaypoh. i'm just thinking OMG this is really what people are saying in other fr's that sometimes other ladyboy just come /join in ... suck a bit, kiss a bit then leave! haha this is brilliant! they are so friendly, fun and its not weird that its so open!

Anyway, after being put on the spot and pressed upon for more action, (and found out they both still have their tool and can get hard) i figured, since first time here, may as well take it for all its worth! 4some it is! this is going to be a night to rememebr. I find out later that one of the girls is ploy, whom i was hoping to get! (thank you fate!) and the other i cant remember. for reference she will now be called #3! to be honest, i must have been greedy/horny tonight because i would have asked the others who came it to stay too if i could! i joked with them show me your cocks, and they pulled them out! one ladyboy was a post op and was pushing her pussy in my face asking me to suck her!

so the visitors lef, and the 3 ask for cash first - so to make sure the mood is still hot, i wuickly settle it. got a great deal too! $30 + $20 +$20 for the three of them! transaction complete, the mood gets hotter.

suddenly 3 pairs of boobs, all round firm and perky are pressed into my face, against my body. someone's feeling me up. someone's frenching me. then i feel the warm slipery feeling over my cock as someone starts giving me an amazing bbj. is this really happening? yep, this really is heaven.

then we move onto the bed. the bed has some plastic feel to it and seems dry/clean - at least no wet patches.

the frenching continues. ploy lays down and asks me to lie nxt to her. we start kissing. #3 gets down suckingme like a pro. it feels so good, i'm super hard as i write and recall this. there are light moans coming from her too. then joy grabs my hand and brings it to her cock. its soft, for now. joy also guides my mouth to her big boobs and a lick and suck them well. ploy brings her cock out, and it starting to get hard. i help her by sucking on it. is cut, with a mushroom head. its great to suck and i can feel her getting bigger in my mouth. i'm not a good sucker at all, and as it gets bigger, i feel like a slut, but also like a king as #3 is still making me feel so good. i'm not sure how long iwas sucking ploy, jerking joy and being sucked by #3, but i had to stop #3 before i blew! it was too good.

ploy then begs me to fuck her from behind which i did not hesitate to do. joy then said she wanted to fuck me at the same time! WTF... "sure!" i said, why not go all out and really make this a night to remember. we were all in the right position, and they were all goign to do it raw! i asked for condoms and they said yes ok, ok. so capped, and went into ploy. she loved it! she grinded back onto me, and let out the best moans. joy was trying to get her self harder but i think she's just cum with someone before as her dick was not responding well, and when i was touching it, the tip was wet. (shes uncut). and while thats happening #3 is leaning over trying to french me!

Old 29-07-2016, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 18
donchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant future

Bto eagleapple. So u r the one who caught so much attention. I was shock that ine particular cubicle was so noisy. On my way out i saw alot of LB standing out ur cubicle watching u 3some. All the other LB seems so envy and enjoying their show. Nice to hear that u enjoy it. By the way how u manage to get so much attention and affection from all the LB... that really surprise me.
Old 29-07-2016, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Rowell h79 has so much in it. For people who have not yet enter, just cast your worries away, open your mind and step pass the gate. Sometimes the reality in it is even greater than your fantasies.
Old 29-07-2016, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donchew View Post
Bto eagleapple. So u r the one who caught so much attention. I was shock that ine particular cubicle was so noisy. On my way out i saw alot of LB standing out ur cubicle watching u 3some. All the other LB seems so envy and enjoying their show. Nice to hear that u enjoy it. By the way how u manage to get so much attention and affection from all the LB... that really surprise me.
Was it around like 8+pm last night? I keep hearing alot of loud noise and moans while i was doing the deed. Damn it! This is like one of the few best FR i had ever read. Damn it, mine was not that fun.

How to identify ploy? Wish to have her the next time heheh.

Next target. 2000 Points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1