The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizandrew View Post
Bros -
Classic cannot bring out for sure. All have agents. Only if you exchange number with them and they come to hotel in afternoon. They need to go back to mes with the agents.
You just tell the mami and arrange payment at another counter (on the left side of the stage) for the booking out. Once done, you still need to make payment for whatever misc ie. drinks etc at the main counter to get your exit pass

Just brought out earlier this year... unless things have changed though quite unlikely.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 20-12-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 5
fr33domfighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What Setzer means by take out is probably like buying out their time concept.
Say 1 voucher is 1.5 hours. And if you want to bring out to your hotel, you have to buy their time until they end work (like 3am or 4am); of course depending on the time you intend to bring out.

The exchange of number and separate arrangement is private and I believe needs some effort to pull off and these ladies usually stay in company provided accoms and there's tight control.

Quote:
Bros -
Classic cannot bring out for sure. All have agents. Only if you exchange number with them and they come to hotel in afternoon. They need to go back to mes with the agents.
Old 20-12-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
teddythai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BOSS

Please hit 40 haha

Reviews in between if you can - when you're not sleeping/recharging

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33domfighter View Post
Currently in Jakarta for a 10 day fuck fest.
Everyday 2 different girls x 2 sessions.
4 shots a day and it's seriously draining my balls 🤭🤭

Eat-fuck-rest-exercise, sleep and repeat.
Old 20-12-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
The exchange of number and separate arrangement is private and I believe needs some effort to pull off and these ladies usually stay in company provided accoms and there's tight control.
And not forgetting you'll also have to wait for them to end work first if they can come to your hotel when you go via private arrangements.

I still remember in the past, i dozed off countless times while waiting for the girl to come (When I booked out from ktvs via private nego).

Cheers
Old 21-12-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 5
fr33domfighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
😂

Spoken like a true master.
Yeahhhh and after they come at 3am after their work, they most likely can only stay till 9am max the next day.

Bro Krizandrew if you so wish like it, best to ask if they can come to you during their off days. Which again... Is very rare for ladies in like Classic.

Reasons above is why these days I rather not do outcall for a whole night. But that's story for another day.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
And not forgetting you'll also have to wait for them to end work first if they can come to your hotel when you go via private arrangements.

I still remember in the past, i dozed off countless times while waiting for the girl to come (When I booked out from ktvs via private nego).

Cheers
Old 21-12-2023, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Classic

Probably most of the girls are on (6-month?) contract, so they're there almost every night. But you'll find that there are more girls on weekends. At other bars they'd be called FLs.

Met one super-chio university student and arranged for her to come to my hotel the following day for 1 juta LT, but never showed up. Could have been something was lost in translation.
Old 21-12-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
tinktink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Probably most of the girls are on (6-month?) contract, so they're there almost every night. But you'll find that there are more girls on weekends. At other bars they'd be called FLs.

Met one super-chio university student and arranged for her to come to my hotel the following day for 1 juta LT, but never showed up. Could have been something was lost in translation.
The super chio university student is it from Classic?
I think I met one recently.
Old 21-12-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
edoch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, any idea how the situation in terms of mongering gonna be like during say the december christmas week? Any impact at all or just business as usual?
Old 21-12-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edoch View Post
Guys, any idea how the situation in terms of mongering gonna be like during say the december christmas week? Any impact at all or just business as usual?
Shouldn't affect for spas , only time when big impact would be muslim holidays. They probably would have christmas events (ie. dressed up in Santarina costumes etc).

=======================
Old 22-12-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lololhaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i will be in jakarta from 25th to 31st dec. will be my first time in indonesia. happy to hangout or do field trip if anyone is around too. pm me. Thanks!
Old 23-12-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
edoch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petebay212 View Post
Always a silent reader here, I am planning to have a holiday from 26thDec-5th Jan. Anyone plan to visit Jakarta between those dates, maybe can hang/do night field trip together lol..

Fyi I am Indonesian, I used to lived Jakarta when i was high school for 3 years but I was never into night live since i was a good innocent boy lol hahaha. Now I am living in Aussie, so benefit to hang with me is I can speak Indo.
Pm mewe can link up
Old 25-12-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Petebay212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by edoch View Post
Pm mewe can link up
check pm bro
Old 25-12-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Petebay212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Currently in Jakarta for a 10 day fuck fest.
Everyday 2 different girls x 2 sessions.
4 shots a day and it's seriously draining my balls 🤭🤭

Eat-fuck-rest-exercise, sleep and repeat.
this is my plan as well bro any chance give tips i will be from 26-5th
Old 26-12-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thank bro. Booked out has to be private arrangement and have to wait they they knock off work and by the time they reach your hotel is 4-5am and 9am they’re to reach mess.

Better to just go to disco bars and look for Uni FL you’re right. Still trying to see which disco/bars are good for FLs just like planet 1/2/3 in Batam, but planet are all Pro FLs. Let’s hear from more bros which disco / bars are frequented by locals and young ceweks…. and they’ve pick up before. I went to 2 Tiger Clubs, 1001, no pick ups lobang there.

Quote:
😂

Spoken like a true master.
Yeahhhh and after they come at 3am after their work, they most likely can only stay till 9am max the next day.

Bro Krizandrew if you so wish like it, best to ask if they can come to you during their off days. Which again... Is very rare for ladies in like Classic.

Reasons above is why these days I rather not do outcall for a whole night. But that's story for another day.

Cheers.
Old 26-12-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Better to just go to disco bars and look for Uni FL you’re right. Still trying to see which disco/bars are good for FLs just like planet 1/2/3 in Batam, but planet are all Pro FLs. Let’s hear from more bros which disco / bars are frequented by locals and young ceweks…. and they’ve pick up before. I went to 2 Tiger Clubs, 1001, no pick ups lobang there.
You probably wanna try those small "clubs" around blok m/kemang to see if you're able to find any Uni FL or FL in general. Crowds there are generally younger (almost 100% local crowds) and prices more affordable compared to eg. golden tiger/ black owl etc.... or even H club SCBD/ blowfish blah blah)

I'm not into pickup, just sharing the possibilities. Cheers

=======================
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1