The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-12-2021, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 18
nered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud ofnered has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karagoz View Post

Anybody had encounter with her before?
What's her playability
I tried before bro.. never fuck.. just got a bj from her and cim.. but she damn horny and wet..
want to fuck but say my dick too big.. her hole too small, too long never fuck cannot fit.. hahaha
never asked for money though..but spent quite abit on lunch with her.. 2 times lunch.. but she can come out during weekdays one..
Old 13-12-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nered View Post
I tried before bro.. never fuck.. just got a bj from her and cim.. but she damn horny and wet..
want to fuck but say my dick too big.. her hole too small, too long never fuck cannot fit.. hahaha
never asked for money though..but spent quite abit on lunch with her.. 2 times lunch.. but she can come out during weekdays one..
What atas lunch you bring her to ah.

I been chatting with her for quite some time, cant seems to get her out. All her photo damn sexy and horny.
Aiyo but again i no car so hard to up them.
Old 13-12-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 11
Karagoz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaragoz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
dunno man but see that zip......got urge to pull down
Hahaha. IKR bro. All her pics so much tease.
Old 13-12-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Seems like a good catch.
You never try pursue her again ah till hit the jackpot
Old 13-12-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post

I been chatting with her for quite some time, cant seems to get her out. All her photo damn sexy and horny.
Uhuh. Having a car is really convenient in these games.
Some even just go for bros who only have car
Old 13-12-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

While some bros lament the lack of car to bring the ladies around, I personally would not use my own car for the following reasons:
1) incriminating evidence such as hair, perfume, secretion, change of seat positions, etc...
2) easily identifiable by the car plate if the ladies cry wolf or cry rape...

Going to leave as little identifiable information as possible...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 13-12-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Prince Devitt upped 51
Old 13-12-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
While some bros lament the lack of car to bring the ladies around, I personally would not use my own car for the following reasons:
1) incriminating evidence such as hair, perfume, secretion, change of seat positions, etc...

Playing safe ya. I am guessing you are married, thus the concern?

I listen to many juicy story from some chat with the maids. Got 1 even told her her ex always meet her after midnight only. And always bring her back to office to fuck. Damn this bro is living the dream, so kinky. Hahaha
Old 13-12-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Bro...if you think too much, very hard to have fun. You just need to cover your tracks. The girl will not report rape if you really rape la. As long you fuck with respect. All will be okay.

Those who agree pls up my points
Old 13-12-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Bro...if you think too much, very hard to have fun. You just need to cover your tracks. The girl will not report rape if you really rape la. As long you fuck with respect. All will be okay.

Those who agree pls up my points
Agreed bro. Seat position changed also scared? Cannot say u vaccum the car and moved the seats? But i dont usually let them sit on the front seats. Coz the deeds need to be done in the back seats not front seats. So when pick up i usually ask them seat behind.
Old 13-12-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

While bro here honestly wrote the maids they have screwed. Sg is small, bumping onto those maids r normal but the maids r not shy that the men they have tryst r the bf of their "best friend" or "enemy". I personally bump onto a maid I screw b4 in lp, she's with a new guy. She keep looking at me n walk away. Nowadays it's not easy to be a maid, must be good acting, good in bed, not shy to let any men use their body, act having dementia, keep lots of secret n of cos a solid lair. Maids life in Sg jin cham
Old 13-12-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Chatting Pinay few days , Friday msg me say maybe can get two hrs time off cos her b day , Friday keep waiting for msg but no news , so disappointed.
Saturday morning she msg me am I free today , I say yes she msg me can time off 1pm-4pm she ask me fetch her , we have discuss abt going to room directly cos she have limited time off , so pick her can book grab to Balestier, Otw chat her she say last time have AMK bf , when reach room Wash up the rest history . Not skilful bj but good riding she v horny girl and often use toy enjoy herself Anyway she Pinay 29 yrs old single petite size , boobs B after deal pass book grab sent her back and pass her some money for her get present for herself . This my lucky day go home happy man 😜😍
Old 13-12-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 995 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Can use BlueSG or book a cab for her haha
Old 13-12-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sinkie is a small place to begin with...and "wrong news" spread faster than wildfire...

Anyway, call it occupational hazard to think a few steps ahead. While it may be a mood killer at times but in the end, can sleep better at night...and live to fight/enjoy another day...

Quote:
Playing safe ya. I am guessing you are married, thus the concern?

I listen to many juicy story from some chat with the maids. Got 1 even told her her ex always meet her after midnight only. And always bring her back to office to fuck. Damn this bro is living the dream, so kinky. Hahaha

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 13-12-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3280 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Blue sg is your car la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1