The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 30-01-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 16
iljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud of
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
A bit lao cai but neh neh is gigantic.
I tried her boob F*** and cum furiously.

Good experience, natural and huge.
Old 30-01-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Blue t-shirt one is lisa
Old 31-01-2020, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3054 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5805 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I remember Tang Li said she had gangbang with 2 Indian bros before. Maybe the 2 are on video. Who is the big breast girl in white
Old 31-01-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute

So is Crazy Horse closed down now?
Old 01-02-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 11
scummybear is one of the Best!scummybear is one of the Best!scummybear is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I remember Tang Li said she had gangbang with 2 Indian bros before. Maybe the 2 are on video. Who is the big breast girl in white
That’s yaya bro. Always had wild sex with her. She’s really horny if she likes you.
Old 01-02-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by scummybear View Post
That’s yaya bro. Always had wild sex with her. She’s really horny if she likes you.
She is still there?
Old 01-02-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 20
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
She is still there?
I want to known where she is too!
Old 01-02-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Long time not there already.. last year I keep going night also no see..
Old 03-02-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

scummybear is one of the Best!scummybear is one of the Best!scummybear is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
She’s usually at the 2nd floor shop on the right from escalator. I haven’t been to her in a few months, tried texting her last night to check for you bros but no reply.

Maybe she went back for holiday?
Old 03-02-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 20
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
She’s usually at the 2nd floor shop on the right from escalator. I haven’t been to her in a few months, tried texting her last night to check for you bros but no reply.

Thanks PM sent
Old 03-02-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
OrbitalCowOblit is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bro have contact for paris and ivy can pm?
Old 05-02-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yaya is back at 2nd floor.

Saw her around 11.30pm last night.
Old 06-02-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Recently tried May(vietnamese) at 3rd floor corner shop.

Went to her the first time a couple of weeks back so I went back to RTF at night. I think she opens shop at around 10pm?

Looks wise solid. Personally i find her very horny but don’t take my word for it cos it might depend on chemistry. Ample boobs as well. Anyone else tried her?
Old 15-02-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster (V)

this place now very quiet already....
Old 15-02-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 0
Chamander is one of the Best!Chamander is one of the Best!Chamander is one of the Best!

Can check what is the operating hours?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1