The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 31-10-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 15
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Hmmm.... seems like someone has problem with what I wrote and zapped me....
Nvm bro, I up you some points ✌
Old 31-10-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
bro you are single??? cos i see your FB will sleep over
I am divorced and living alone. So no problem for anyone to come over.
Old 31-10-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster

Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
let us know the results!!! for mattress, you can go taobao and search, inflatable mattress that is meant for cars, i bought one for myself, to fit into my shuttle after folding down the back seats
Thanks for the advice bro. I will check it out.
Old 31-10-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5675 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Can't up up you as done sometime ago
Old 31-10-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
heneco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro Neoguri!
Old 01-11-2021, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
OlympusHour is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOlympusHour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please do not flame me. Been a silent reader all these years and initially I did not have any intention to share my story. Please skip this sharing, if you detest guys who date married ladies. Those who enjoy do not have to up my points because many years as a silent reader, I have no idea what those points can do.

A little fuzzy with the details. Got to know a mature elegant lady (let's call her L) around 7-8 years ago who is a naturalized citizen. Back then, I was in my 20s. From her profile picture, I knew she is a mature lady and someone who is older than me which fit the profile I was looking for. There is just something about matured ladies that I find attractive in. Was previously in a relationship with 2 older married ladies which explained why I was so keen to meet her.

I thought I was equipped with all the know how on tackling older ladies considering I was quite matured for my age. But boy was I wrong. I got intimidated by L because she is a very successful lady that does not lack in anything financially.

We met up occasionally here and there while I continue to gather courage. At this stage, I must say I never even came close to leaving first base. We begin to lose touch with one another due to me being intimidated by her.

After not seeing each other for 2 years, I thought I would have accrued more experience and was convinced I won't feel intimidated so I contacted L. Once again, I felt intimidated and small.

I must clarify, it is not that I was not successful. I was not lacking financially. By then, I was running my family business and maturing along the way. Thinking back, probably the lack of worldly experience was what contributed to my "downfall". Once again, I stopped contacting her and had in mind to delete her number out of "embarrassment", convinced that I will never be able to earn a position in her heart. Lucky me, I never got around deleting her contact.

At this stage, I must admit I did not know her that much. We did not get pass talking about investments, business, shares. I don't know much of her personal life and why she was open to meet with someone who is younger than her. At that time I didn't know her age too.

So few months back, out of the blue I thought of her and I decide to view her profile picture. My jaw dropped, I found out she has 2 kids and it looks like her daughters are in their teens. All I could think of at that time, I didn't know L was married. Is she single now or is she experiencing some trouble with her marriage. Dropped her a text message. Found out that she went back home to visit her family and was doing her quarantine in a hotel. This time I did not have the pressure of meeting her and I decide to invest time in getting to know her. We talked pretty much about shares, investment and what she was doing in her birth country. Wasn't too pushy considering that we have not seen each other for 5 years. I persisted and text her every day even when she doesn't reply me. I thought she wasn't too keen to continue the friendship so slowly I faded away.

1 month passed and I know she is back in Singapore. Decide to drop her another text message without any expectation at all except to see if she was keen to meet up for coffee. Surprisingly, she said yes. Wanting to be a gentleman, I cued her by informing her that when I see her I am going to give her a big hug and for her to treat it as a casual way of saying "Hi, it's been a long while".

I must say that with age you become a bit more conscience of your surrounding and stare. We met up, gave her a big hug and we found a cafe to sit down and have coffee and catch up with one another. Found out more about her personal life and why she was so receptive about meeting younger guys back then. Found out that her marriage with her husband was not all that great and at that time she wanted to look for a guy who can be there for her emotionally and to get back at her husband who was having affairs with many ladies locally and overseas. I shared with her my own experience dating older married ladies and dropping hint here and there. Could feel that she was uncomfortable being seen in public with me considering I am younger than her.

We left and continue to keep in touch. I certainly wasn't expecting anything because L mentioned that she has already gotten pass the stage where she doesn't see a need to seek revenge.

I decided to confess to her and I told her back then I was already attracted to her but because I was intimidated by her I choose to do nothing about it. Reminding her again and again that I do not want to scare her away with my confession and honesty. I am already in my 30s and I do not want to hesitate but I also respect that she is married and not looking for anything beyond friendship. That I will not cross the boundaries and if she allows I will love to hold her hand the next time we meet. At this stage everything indicate that we are just going to be friends.

We continue chatting with one another. On a particular day I was busy with work and L texted me. Seeing that I did not reply promptly she asked me did she said something wrong? I told her she did not say anything wrong and that I am still going to be thick skin and ask her out. This was the start when things began to change for the both of us. She begin to reveal more about her personal life. Found out she is a mother of 5. I must say that her figure is fantastic. There is no way that anyone will think that she is a mother of 5. She told me to wait for her to cross the boundaries.

With that statement I held some hope that maybe something good may happen. L started to drop more hints like I haven't been getting a good sleep, must be because I am thinking of you but remained coy about getting together. L was also starting to be more opened when talking about sex and asking me how do I satisfy myself whenever I have an urge. I am single and not seeing anyone.

We bade goodnight to one another and she went to bed at her usual time. Few hours later, she told me she can't get to sleep and revealed that all the sex talk got her excited and revealed she actually like to talk about sex. That perked me up. She jokingly accused me of seducing a good and dutiful woman like her. L told me to stop talking about holding hands or respecting the boundaries. Let's get straight down to fucking each other. We arranged to meet at my place. The stars must have aligned for all these to happen. After renting out my place for years, my tenants decide to end the lease and not renew.

We met at my place and I could see L was nervous and she find this so refreshing. She confessed even when her husband cheated on her, she did not cheat even though she had the intention to do so.

We have been seeing each other for a month fucking each other brain out. We try to meet up twice a week whenever our schedule allow. Later on I found out, it is because she spotted her husband with another lady and this time because I was around that she decided to fuck it and start a relationship with me.

I never expect myself to be fucking L because I thought of all the missed chances but I guess it help that I did not delete her number and that she was receptive to chat with me again after all these years.

To other bros out there, it ain't over till the fat lady sing. Some times, the timing is not right but when you gathered enough experience the stars will align for you =D

Sorry I am not a great writer. Just writing it down and treating it like an online open diary
Old 01-11-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10022 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro OlympusHour

Up you 18 points as encouragement.

Do share more if you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympusHour View Post
Please do not flame me. Been a silent reader all these years and initially I did not have any intention to share my story. Please skip this sharing, if you detest guys who date married ladies. Those who enjoy do not have to up my points because many years as a silent reader, I have no idea what those points can do.
Old 01-11-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Persistence and determination pays off. Well done

Quote:

Sorry I am not a great writer. Just writing it down and treating it like an online open diary

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 01-11-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would have deleted straight away... I might have regretted it but just can't keep my mind off if she doesn't respond and I feel better after just deleting it to get it out of my mind.
Old 01-11-2021, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5675 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
bro OlympusHour

Up you 18 points as encouragement.

Do share more if you can.
Added my 20 too. Hope somebody can add him to power

��������

Quote:
. Those who enjoy do not have to up my points because many years as a silent reader, I have no idea what those points can do.
Rumour has it you can sell them points.. I just up others

Some resort to zap to show they're tiny cock

Either way, don't bother.

But a few points in positive, keep you from moderation, that's the important point when we joined SBF - migrate from Yahoo groups SGFL ..

Last edited by etsys; 02-11-2021 at 09:56 AM.
Old 01-11-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

thank you for sharing TS....
Old 02-11-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
A little fuzzy with the details. Got to know a mature elegant lady (let's call her L) around 7-8 years ago who is a naturalized citizen.
I never expect myself to be fucking L because I thought of all the missed chances but I guess it help that I did not delete her number and that she was receptive to chat with me again after all these years.

To other bros out there, it ain't over till the fat lady sing. Some times, the timing is not right but when you gathered enough experience the stars will align for you =D
Good share!
放长线 钓大鱼!
Old 02-11-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:

A little fuzzy with the details. Got to know a mature elegant lady (let's call her L) around 7-8 years ago who is a naturalized citizen. Back then, I was in my 20s. From her profile picture, I knew she is a mature lady and someone who is older than me which fit the profile I was looking for. There is just something about matured ladies that I find attractive in. Was previously in a relationship with 2 older married ladies which explained why I was so keen to meet her.

I thought I was equipped with all the know how on tackling older ladies considering I was quite matured for my age. But boy was I wrong. I got intimidated by L because she is a very successful lady that does not lack in anything financially.

We met up occasionally here and there while I continue to gather courage. At this stage, I must say I never even came close to leaving first base. We begin to lose touch with one another due to me being intimidated by her.

After not seeing each other for 2 years, I thought I would have accrued more experience and was convinced I won't feel intimidated so I contacted L. Once again, I felt intimidated and small.

I must clarify, it is not that I was not successful. I was not lacking financially. By then, I was running my family business and maturing along the way. Thinking back, probably the lack of worldly experience was what contributed to my "downfall". Once again, I stopped contacting her and had in mind to delete her number out of "embarrassment", convinced that I will never be able to earn a position in her heart. Lucky me, I never got around deleting her contact.

At this stage, I must admit I did not know her that much. We did not get pass talking about investments, business, shares. I don't know much of her personal life and why she was open to meet with someone who is younger than her. At that time I didn't know her age too.

So few months back, out of the blue I thought of her and I decide to view her profile picture. My jaw dropped, I found out she has 2 kids and it looks like her daughters are in their teens. All I could think of at that time, I didn't know L was married. Is she single now or is she experiencing some trouble with her marriage. Dropped her a text message. Found out that she went back home to visit her family and was doing her quarantine in a hotel. This time I did not have the pressure of meeting her and I decide to invest time in getting to know her. We talked pretty much about shares, investment and what she was doing in her birth country. Wasn't too pushy considering that we have not seen each other for 5 years. I persisted and text her every day even when she doesn't reply me. I thought she wasn't too keen to continue the friendship so slowly I faded away.

1 month passed and I know she is back in Singapore. Decide to drop her another text message without any expectation at all except to see if she was keen to meet up for coffee. Surprisingly, she said yes. Wanting to be a gentleman, I cued her by informing her that when I see her I am going to give her a big hug and for her to treat it as a casual way of saying "Hi, it's been a long while".

I must say that with age you become a bit more conscience of your surrounding and stare. We met up, gave her a big hug and we found a cafe to sit down and have coffee and catch up with one another. Found out more about her personal life and why she was so receptive about meeting younger guys back then. Found out that her marriage with her husband was not all that great and at that time she wanted to look for a guy who can be there for her emotionally and to get back at her husband who was having affairs with many ladies locally and overseas. I shared with her my own experience dating older married ladies and dropping hint here and there. Could feel that she was uncomfortable being seen in public with me considering I am younger than her.

We left and continue to keep in touch. I certainly wasn't expecting anything because L mentioned that she has already gotten pass the stage where she doesn't see a need to seek revenge.

I decided to confess to her and I told her back then I was already attracted to her but because I was intimidated by her I choose to do nothing about it. Reminding her again and again that I do not want to scare her away with my confession and honesty. I am already in my 30s and I do not want to hesitate but I also respect that she is married and not looking for anything beyond friendship. That I will not cross the boundaries and if she allows I will love to hold her hand the next time we meet. At this stage everything indicate that we are just going to be friends.

We continue chatting with one another. On a particular day I was busy with work and L texted me. Seeing that I did not reply promptly she asked me did she said something wrong? I told her she did not say anything wrong and that I am still going to be thick skin and ask her out. This was the start when things began to change for the both of us. She begin to reveal more about her personal life. Found out she is a mother of 5. I must say that her figure is fantastic. There is no way that anyone will think that she is a mother of 5. She told me to wait for her to cross the boundaries.

With that statement I held some hope that maybe something good may happen. L started to drop more hints like I haven't been getting a good sleep, must be because I am thinking of you but remained coy about getting together. L was also starting to be more opened when talking about sex and asking me how do I satisfy myself whenever I have an urge. I am single and not seeing anyone.

We bade goodnight to one another and she went to bed at her usual time. Few hours later, she told me she can't get to sleep and revealed that all the sex talk got her excited and revealed she actually like to talk about sex. That perked me up. She jokingly accused me of seducing a good and dutiful woman like her. L told me to stop talking about holding hands or respecting the boundaries. Let's get straight down to fucking each other. We arranged to meet at my place. The stars must have aligned for all these to happen. After renting out my place for years, my tenants decide to end the lease and not renew.

We met at my place and I could see L was nervous and she find this so refreshing. She confessed even when her husband cheated on her, she did not cheat even though she had the intention to do so.

We have been seeing each other for a month fucking each other brain out. We try to meet up twice a week whenever our schedule allow. Later on I found out, it is because she spotted her husband with another lady and this time because I was around that she decided to fuck it and start a relationship with me.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-11-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Up u bro Olympus
Can pls include juicy details too?��
Old 02-11-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please do not flame me.
Thanks for sharing! Patience and determination is key to the opening hole.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1