The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-11-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by genevaguy View Post
How about your guys that don't like raw quit giving your comments about it. If you don't like it the STFU, keep your thoughts to yourself.

No one needs to be lectured to here in the forum about raw or not.

GG
Nice one +5
Old 15-11-2021, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Totally agree. I have stopped posting. I only share with my regular samy bros.

Too many free loaders here who are rich on the pocket but only know how to complain even when i share.

Worst they dont even treat the DH with respect. Talking about respect. Last week my regular said she cant meet me because she too tired. I was disapointed. I just text her.

Me: i am so sad
She: you angry
Me: no la, you rest. I understand
She: i asked my friend to meet you okay.
Me: sure.thanks
She: xxxxxxxx name xxxxx. I already told her about you.
Me:wow thanks. I will call her later

You give respect. You get contacts.

Anyway not sharing anymore. Not even for exchange.
Follow up on friend.

Met her at hotel on Friday morning. She said she never meet any guy in hotel but agree because of friend. I take it easy. Warm her up with drinks. Coke and orange juice. Chat and talk. At this point i am thinking, Oh boy this girl really clean. Cannot expect much.

We kiss, she warms up. We liplock, play tounge wrestling for 15mins. At the same time i undress her. She was as bare as a desert. Clean shaven. A cup. Once i see her bald i know she want me to paint. Once painting started she auto pilot. Start to blow. Muah!

Second session in toilet. Shower together. She loves it. She just want to stay there and rub body to body forever. Another 30 mins in there.

Go to bed. 69, 96,etc. I drink her she drink me. This is the hottest chick ever. Cant wait to see her again.

I am not sharing contacts. Please do not PM
Old 15-11-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 15
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

Managed to meet one pinay DH last sun night! Very last minute but offered to send her home. Asked her what can she offer in return and I suggested a HJ. She agreed to it! Played with her boobs while she hj me during the drive.
Old 15-11-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 3
JohnRoti00 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnRoti00 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnRoti00 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnRoti00 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnRoti00 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
U try her before if not why say dangerous?

My motto is always ai cheong mai scare ai scare mai cheong
words to live by!
Old 15-11-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
U try her before if not why say dangerous?

My motto is always ai cheong mai scare ai scare mai cheong
Yes, why scare when the DH ain't afraid. First time I will cap but when I know the DH more, I just poke in zua full tank. I chiong FL last time, always remind me to cap, no cap no poke, sibei sian. DH the best, do anything we want, no complaints.
Old 15-11-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 7
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzcool1 View Post
Wanted to share ....

However, the hotel screw it up big time. They take our details and telling me please wait outside. After 15 minutes I check what's up, they tell me another 10 minutes, got some others in que. While I reminded them I have a booking reservation they told me they are "overbooked" and I'd need to wait. After about an hour I have up, no use paying for 4 hours and enjoying less than one. They promised to extend beyond the time and also give discounts but I lost my patience and left. My date is apparently more experienced and offered more reliable places she "knows".
I believe the hotel situation Sundays is a bit of a problem the last weeks and it seems to get worse. Yesterday waiting time was about 2-3 hrs without a booking, and even in evening hours waiting time was still about 1 hr which was not the case for a very long time. Need to find a workaround for this situation.
Where are the more reliable places? I guess once it named here it will be flooded with requests for the next Sunday.
Old 15-11-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
YnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Ups for your fresh oysters...
I only knew girls from Singapore vietnam or even China with this type of oyster I think 90% of maids don't have this type of oysters! So I believe this girl is not a miad right
Old 15-11-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Grub1122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, mind sharing her michat..appreciate it very much!
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapplexpress View Post
Had my fair share of adventure this weekend.
Started chatting with her on Michat for a couple of weeks prior to the meeting, we clicked well but when it comes down to service, we had a long talk. She demanded quite a high sum for a 5hours straight service, all holes included and will take any given task with in the period.

Was tempted but told her I was gona pay her at the end of the service if I'm satisfied and so she agreed.

Basically, I had the best 5hours of my life, there was no resting for her, we started of fucking and she followed my instruction like a sex maid.

After the deed, to fully utilize the time, I lay down on the bed face down with a bolster under my stomach and instructed to lick my anal clean and give me a occasional dick suck.

She obliged and it was a non-stop of about 2hours of service while I take a nap and woke up again and decided to fuck her for another round.

Eventhough I didn't ultilized the 5 whole hours, I was hard on for almost 4hours and I decided to end the session.

I just found myself a sex maid and will engage her again to clean my dirty ass.

The main highlight was swallow of my cum, ass cleaning with her tongue, CIP, videoing our adventure.

The next time I engage her, I want to bring VR goggles while she suck and fuck it off.

Old 15-11-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Recently in Michat, i have 2 funny contact both are not DH. One claims to be a Korean girl staying in Bedok staying with her sis, the other one is a half singaporean but in UK. Their name is Crystal & Amelia, any bros here come across them? The UK one, the chatting hour is like upside down and the korean one said she is using Australia number.
The UK one, trying to call me from Liverpool. Said she is a half Singapore Chinese (Father Singapore Chinese) and half Ang Mo (Mother from UK).
Old 15-11-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 20
Doggone! is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDoggone! is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDoggone! is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
The UK one, trying to call me from Liverpool. Said she is a half Singapore Chinese (Father Singapore Chinese) and half Ang Mo (Mother from UK).
Had experience with Crystal but not Amelia.
Suspect both the same modus operandi.
Had a long ongoing chitchat session with Crystal,
about her work, about her boyfriend, about her going
back to Korea, etc, etc, for two weeks+
Then one day she suddenly ask me if I'm interested
in cryptocurrency. I told her that I'll never touch that
stuff and then she said bye.
Nowadays they're getting very innovative and imaginative in trying to get you into their scams.....
🙄

Take care and be careful 😊
Old 15-11-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
jazzcool1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
I believe the hotel situation Sundays is a bit of a problem the last weeks and it seems to get worse. Yesterday waiting time was about 2-3 hrs without a booking, and even in evening hours waiting time was still about 1 hr which was not the case for a very long time. Need to find a workaround for this situation.
Where are the more reliable places? I guess once it named here it will be flooded with requests for the next Sunday.
can pm me if you want.
Old 15-11-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 16
kelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud of

Anyone up her before?

Old 15-11-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!

First time into OFW. Any bros care to comment on the usual asking price ? A few of them i chatted with are asking for $200. Price seems better than some FL. I'm not the kind that spend months chating with them, buying gifts, etc. just to get a free one.
Old 16-11-2021, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggone! View Post
Had experience with Crystal but not Amelia.
Suspect both the same modus operandi.
Had a long ongoing chitchat session with Crystal,
about her work, about her boyfriend, about her going
back to Korea, etc, etc, for two weeks+
Then one day she suddenly ask me if I'm interested
in cryptocurrency. I told her that I'll never touch that
stuff and then she said bye.
Nowadays they're getting very innovative and imaginative in trying to get you into their scams.....
🙄

Take care and be careful 😊
Oh yes, she asking me to open a world coin crypto account, and i told her i will do it later. She questioned me why do later? do it now.

She mentioned she is a HR manager with Innisfree Sg.
Old 16-11-2021, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 15
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Oh yes, she asking me to open a world coin crypto account, and i told her i will do it later. She questioned me why do later? do it now.

She mentioned she is a HR manager with Innisfree Sg.
You two have too much time on your hands man to entertain obvs scam accounts lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1