The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-09-2011, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Right get a new one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by outatowner View Post
good u win u fuk her and save 300 move on so many pinay in singapore cant count get a new one
Old 07-09-2011, 07:44 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Outatowner bro i accept your criticism of me.

fair game.

What to do? I fell for the sob story and lost a few thousand....

Hopefully have learnt my lesson or have i?

But atleast you would appreciate i say what i experience....

The good and the bad.... The acceptance and the rejection....

The wins and the damages...

Quote:
Originally Posted by outatowner View Post
um bro lord one of the best things u say in this epic book is "dont spoil the market" at one time or another we all have fallen for there sob stories but best we advise bros simple payments if they want more move on
Old 07-09-2011, 07:45 PM
Samster

Read the EPIC from page one...

Stop asking the same ole questions....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baoman View Post
Recently I found this super indo gem near my coffee shop.... Her front spot light were so huge that I couldn't stop me from starring at....

Just hopping some kind bro here can englighten me with some way of getting to know her BETTER....
Old 07-09-2011, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Bro not so chim la...

what in the world does that mean?
7107 flavours, at Marina Square .. expensive filipino cuisine spot, for the deserving ones

Try the Bicol Express and Sisig, and the chosen one will show more love .. says my experience ..
Old 07-09-2011, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
manilaboy: you should take her to Jologs in Lucky Plaza, 4th Floor, one of the cleanest and cheapest .. unlike GP Resto, which charges a bomb

Talking of bomb, you can also look up 7107 flavours .. for a one off 'panty removal reward'
She meet me there coz I work around the area and from there is a direct bus to her working place in Orchard. So it is quite convenience for both of us. I prefer to bring her to Kusina De Pinoy in Roxy Square. The pinoy food there is awesome..esp the Bulalo.
Old 07-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Great time to show off your trophy to the guys out there and make them turn GREEN WITH ENVY....

Comeon la those guys also treat their own chicks as meat and fuck and forget them.

But they get so Jealous when we do the same?
Yah esp when my missy wearing her tight spagetti strap in her compact body. kekeke

I really got a lot to learn from you bro! Still yet to tackle the Pinay OLs man. Which website u get to know mind me asking?
Old 07-09-2011, 10:18 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

manilaboy: SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH PM, PM, PM..

Later the kababayans will launch a pseudo keyboard war .. haha ..
Old 07-09-2011, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Comeon la those guys also treat their own chicks as meat and fuck and forget them.
I gotta atleast partially agree to that ... they defend their girls, so they can screw them and dump them and claim 'didn't work out ... ' when in reality they forget the declare they have wife back home ..

atleast some of them

Anyway, back to the subject guys .,.
Old 07-09-2011, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Outatowner bro i accept your criticism of me.

fair game.

What to do? I fell for the sob story and lost a few thousand....

Hopefully have learnt my lesson or have i?

But atleast you would appreciate i say what i experience....

The good and the bad.... The acceptance and the rejection....

The wins and the damages...
not a criticism anyway we all lost money on girls we love sex they love money its that simple
Old 08-09-2011, 01:37 AM

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
reacher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreacher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone tried offering $$$ immediately to maid you just met in return for sex or touch touch? Do you think this will work and what technique do you need for this to work?
Old 08-09-2011, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

If I treat maids I am interested in to Filipino food in Filipino restaurants, do I score points with them? Thanks.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:38 AM
Samster

if you are interested in KFC, you score more points I mean, somehow they are more attracted to fried chicken than anything .. of course, any fish also goes ..

Jollybee, and all have Fried Chicken as the center piece ..

Filipino food scores, in my opinion, when you are close enough ..

there many outlets opening popping up, in Lau Pa Sat, Tampines Mall ..

PS: was that a rhetorical question ??
Old 08-09-2011, 03:05 PM
Samster

I dun hv an answer....

But ur points .... Reputation is the answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by reacher View Post
anyone tried offering $$$ immediately to maid you just met in return for sex or touch touch? Do you think this will work and what technique do you need for this to work?
Old 08-09-2011, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reacher View Post
let me tell you what happens, 95% of the time: she will scream and call you an ass, and threaten to tell others that you think she is whore ..

And the 5% of the time, when they say 'why not' I cut the crap and walk off - means she is a hardcore / hardened girl who has been around the yard ..

No woman, especially maids, want to be equated with whores .. you get the point ?

If you want pay and action - go Geylang, or call FL from FL Dome Free and easy mate ...
Old 09-09-2011, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

sunday is here again!! happy bonking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1