The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 27-04-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
rainforestkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessaaaa View Post
So in the same church, I happen to know another guy.. He is very charming and quite well to do. Never talk much to him as I thought this kind of quite handsome guy wouldnt talk to me la.. Hahaha.
He was moody all those days due to his relationship. So happen someday we spoke, and I was there to listen to him.

We then added each other on fb and insta.
He started replying my insta stories etc. We got really close as chatting friends.. And once again, good morning and good night text whole day..
But this guy more naughty lol the previous guy doesn't drink.
So someday we went out to drink tgt with his friends.

Long story cut short, he was drunk, I was half drunk. I insisted to send him home first before I get home(secretly hoping something will happen)
He fell aslp in car but once we rch, he held my hand all the way to his lift, grab me in and started French kissing me.
Omg this was totally unexpected..
Guess what? I felt damn happy cos I missed this feeling.
We continued kissing and he started fingering me damn hard..
When the lift opened, he dragged me our and continued...
I see it leading to nowhere, I told him, let's go in.. And there we go, ended up on his bed and we started kissing madly, I went down on him sucking hungrily and he immediately lick me back after..
And so he banged me a few times but......
He was too drunk Fml.
Pushed me back on the bed and just continue fingering only. Sad....
It wasn't completed.. But I felt super accomplished lol. I wanna add on new experience hahaha (oh ya he knows my hub too. To link to this thread)

Tbh I wanted and craved for this kind of sex very badly.
But I'm quite conservative. I can't do it with people that I don't know. (strangers is a nono)

And... I always got emotional.. I wanted a fwb but always ended up with feelings which I really don't want it again. It's super heartbreaking.
Just sharing my story.. Would love to hear advise
Great post u have sis. I missed sex so much. Sexless 5 years marriage. Sigh
Old 27-04-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Tbh I wanted and craved for this kind of sex very badly.
But I'm quite conservative. I can't do it with people that I don't know. (strangers is a nono)

And... I always got emotional.. I wanted a fwb but always ended up with feelings which I really don't want it again. It's super heartbreaking.
Just sharing my story.. Would love to hear advise
Okay so to remove the build-up part that leads to your response here, I see your ending parts as the stings and the no-nos.

As a lady, for the most part, u would want some form of attachment (may be physical attraction, emotional attachment, vibes, feels, whatnots) and I guess the challenge comes when you get overly involved beyond the method of attachment. If you do want an FwB or to get those feels, then maybe you wanna share your disclaimer first so no surprises with your potential partner. Then maybe can find a way to clear it up, or to find a common ground, or something.

Having an agreement settled between both of you could be a good way to start.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 27-04-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 21
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Okay so to remove the build-up part that leads to your response here, I see your ending parts as the stings and the no-nos.

As a lady, for the most part, u would want some form of attachment (may be physical attraction, emotional attachment, vibes, feels, whatnots) and I guess the challenge comes when you get overly involved beyond the method of attachment. If you do want an FwB or to get those feels, then maybe you wanna share your disclaimer first so no surprises with your potential partner. Then maybe can find a way to clear it up, or to find a common ground, or something.

This is a damn good point . Both parties are clear from the start the each other goals n needs in the fwb relationship . Sometimes u also need to reinforce this and not get lost in the heat of the moment.

Its not full proof but at least u remind each other to jus enjoy the moment !
Old 27-04-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
This is a damn good point . Both parties are clear from the start the each other goals n needs in the fwb relationship . Sometimes u also need to reinforce this and not get lost in the heat of the moment.

Its not full proof but at least u remind each other to jus enjoy the moment !
Yup...else really a lot of unnecessary drama that can derail each other life...

Old 27-04-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainforestkk View Post
Great post u have sis. I missed sex so much. Sexless 5 years marriage. Sigh
Bro, sharing the same sentiment as you. I am deprived sex, hugs, passionate kisses, baths and courtship days for donkey years.
Old 27-04-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1997 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43161 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Too bad no chance to work or go raffles place area. That area too stressful to be around.😂
Why is it stressful to be there ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-04-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1997 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43161 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, sharing the same sentiment as you. I am deprived sex, hugs, passionate kisses, baths and courtship days for donkey years.
Then wat r u doing abt it ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-04-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
The way he used "donkey" I'm a bit afraid to think about it.

Old 27-04-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
Vanessaaaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh no I actually have a first part of story that wasn't posted. But its ok not that impt.

It was smth like, I grew up fat and tanned last time so in my teenage years I don't have much partners.
In my early 30s now, married with kids, slimmed down and can confidently say quite chio already hahaha.

Only had 5 sex partners in my life (including husband and all ex)
Hearing stories from my gfs, that experiences they have makes me very interested in finding more sex partners.
That's why in my previous post I stated I was happy to do it with him Hahaha.

But well, I'm stil active with husband but I don't look forward to foreplay, French kissing with him. We just go straight to the point.

And he cums very quickly since few years ago. He dk why too and he is quite sad about this. Sometimes within 10 bangs. He is still in early 30s.any bros here can explain? Thank you
Old 27-04-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
Vanessaaaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post

Understand and noted on this. Thank you.
I do have one last time and he is still texting me to meet.. But I got bored of him ended off with him when I was pregnant with my 2nd kid. He was my ex we were both married but kept meeting as fwb. Turned me off when he wanted to still meet me for sex when I'm pregnant. So I ignored him till now..
Old 28-04-2023, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
Marathoner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMarathoner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
Both parties are clear from the start the each other goals n needs in the fwb relationship
That is what should be done but people rarely do it sadly
Old 28-04-2023, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
rainforestkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Oh no I actually have a first part of story that wasn't posted. But its ok not that impt.

It was smth like, I grew up fat and tanned last time so in my teenage years I don't have much partners.
In my early 30s now, married with kids, slimmed down and can confidently say quite chio already hahaha.

Hearing stories from my gfs, that experiences they have makes me very interested in finding more sex partners.

But well, I'm stil active with husband but I don't look forward to foreplay, French kissing with him. We just go straight to the point.

And he cums very quickly since few years ago. He dk why too and he is quite sad about this. Sometimes within 10 bangs. He is still in early 30s.any bros here can explain? Thank you
Needs training
More fore play
Straight go to the point usually resulted in come faster
After foreplay sex can last longer. Love it when ur partner enjoy during long sex
Old 28-04-2023, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 21
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:

His confidence is aldy adversely affected by his "quick cumming" . There is a bro selling sex coffee in sbf . I think his thread is in here too. Have hubs try it to build his stamina . Its all in the mind and about confidence . A few times success and he ll hopefully start to last longer without the cofi and eventually u and him can have a better fuck .

I m NOT affliated w the coffee seller but i tried and works.

Thank me later 🤗.

Maybe we can meet up 🤗
Old 28-04-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Bro, I can only go for ml to release, no choice. No feelings, at least can release.😂
Old 28-04-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:

Sis, maybe he needs to go jua gen for maintenance servicing.

So envy of your church mate, wish I am from your church too. Too bad my church all old auntys. 😔
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1