The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2011, 01:36 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2953 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputation system update - 12 March 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9696 View Post
Dear Boss

I would like you to check who is these two zappers who zap me..

Any fun and interesting... 22-02-2011 11:15 AM drop in to zap big timer
Any fun and interesting... 22-02-2011 06:03 AM you asking for zap!!!!!!!!!!!

Tkq....cheers
K9696
Reputation votes are secret. Nicks will not be disclosed.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-02-2011, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 14
TechnoKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTechnoKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any fun and interesting... 22-02-2011 05:10 PM Act hero for righteous hahaha
Any fun and interesting... 22-02-2011 09:26 PM whahahahaha
Any fun and interesting... 24-02-2011 07:40 AM complain many many
Any fun and interesting... 24-02-2011 08:58 AM wow u very power.
Any fun and interesting... 24-02-2011 10:06 AM waste bandwidth lidat kpkb
Any fun and interesting... 24-02-2011 01:58 PM U so smart u will get zapped. Ur wish is granted
Any fun and interesting... 25-02-2011 12:52 PM wat's this? garbage posting!
Any fun and interesting... 25-02-2011 03:29 PM nonsense boh liao...omg
Any fun and interesting... 25-02-2011 09:39 PM Omg! so childish

Boss i have been mass zapping like no body business can you help to check this out.This is a mass zapping and what you call war.Thanks you in advance to trouble you and the effort to check it out.

Rdgs: TechnoKid
I wont search for what i am not interested
Hence i here on this sex forum
Old 26-02-2011, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 20
ameth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterameth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

great thread!

Old 03-03-2011, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 19
Xia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to behold

Hi boss/mods,

I know votes are a secret but is there any remote chance u can check for me who upped me on the following as I would like to send a thank you msg to the bro?

"bye bye sbf---milk swan... 02-03-2011 01:19 AM Power up..."

Xia
Old 03-03-2011, 06:08 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xia406 View Post
Hi boss/mods,

I know votes are a secret but is there any remote chance u can check for me who upped me
Reputation votes are secret. If he wanted you to know, he would have left his nick.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 07-03-2011, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 14
SAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to behold

Dear Boss Sammy,

Reference to your rules 7, 8 and 9, please assist to look into those unfair zappings by anonymous bros in below thread. They zapped me for no valid reason, or simply labelled me as OKT clone when I posted +ve comments of a FL, zapped and say support you (what i have posted).

http://thesbf.shop/showthread....=1#post5739248

The other bro beautyhunter had also been fired badly for supporting some some FLs/OKTs.

I think this zappings have been unfair and the power to zap bros anonymously has become more like a "murder". When they don't like you, they zap you, not because of those reasons stated in your rules.

Thank you.
Old 07-03-2011, 03:42 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAR22 View Post

I think this zappings have been unfair and the power to zap bros anonymously has become more like a "murder". When they don't like you, they zap you, not because of those reasons stated in your rules.

Thank you.
The reputation system was not designed to be "fair". It's there to measure the level of support for the views and content that you contribute.

Old 31-03-2011, 12:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
Akin is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro Sammyboyfor,

I used to have power of 2 and many FR posts. But now my power is 0 then posts only left 7. Is it possible to get back my power and FR posts?

Please advise. Thank you...
Old 31-03-2011, 07:18 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

u need more post..
hit 10 and u should get the rep power ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akin View Post
I used to have power of 2 and many FR posts. But now my power is 0 then posts only left 7. Is it possible to get back my power and FR posts?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 10-04-2011, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
same27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Reputation system update

I want my power is 3-5, how can have it?
Why Akin have only 48 points but his power is 3?
Old 10-04-2011, 10:45 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Re: Reputation system update

Quote:
Originally Posted by same27 View Post
I want my power is 3-5, how can have it?
Why Akin have only 48 points but his power is 3?
You need a reputation score of 35 or more before power kicks in.

Old 13-04-2011, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Smallstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.. Most of fl go by point rep power.. I new here and I keen about few gals.. Bt they don seem to trust me what can I do? I just join not long ago
Old 13-04-2011, 03:45 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallstick View Post
Bro.. Most of fl go by point rep power.. I new here and I keen about few gals.. Bt they don seem to trust me what can I do? I just join not long ago
Trust needs to be earned.

Old 13-04-2011, 07:17 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by okforu View Post
why am i still in moderation? i have posted a few years here
You are not under moderation. Those under moderation will have an (M) beneath their nicks.

Old 13-04-2011, 03:08 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

that shouldnt be the case,
can u try again and revert back? thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by okforu View Post
but after i post messages, it wont appear immediately, need to go through mods

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1