The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 30-09-2010, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
gold ranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience - Maggie H02R02

I like your detailed FTR. I am queasy about this though, don't it bother you that she BJ other people, and now she french you with the same tongue? similarly when you perform oral on her- she has had so many people with unknown diseases contacted her private - don't it trouble you? I wonder. Please don't take no offence.
Is this h2r2, that 2nd room from the last?
Old 30-09-2010, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
gold ranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience - Candy H14R11

I have come to realize that you (fornicator) post very regular reports. I am totally impressed. I take your FR seriously. Good work. I am keen on AR services. Could you please update the thread dedicated to AR? Much appreciated bro'.
Old 30-09-2010, 08:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
tattoohammer has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: All Petain FR experience

went on tuesday,wanted to look for diamond door closed with pad lock...
so go inside n stand between 2438 n 2433,while waiting a bro came ask me which room im waiting i said 2433 then he said ok then he will go for 2428.then while we both waiting ask him tried 2433 b4 he said yes,said service gd...
waited abt 15 mins a guy came out n i went inside...

look is milf consider old la
boobs with pink nipples but bery soft n sagging
bbbj 8/10
AR 10/10 she push her tongue hard all the way inside,luckily her tongue not long enough if not sure can taste my poo
fj not bad
after cum inside the cap she still took off the cap n bbbj then suck me dry

rtf i dun think so coz i saw some ringworms on her butt...hehe

but afterall her service is good!
Old 30-09-2010, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Expatsexfiend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, already posted this in the other forum "WL who only cater for....blah blah" Thought it actually belongs here. Hope it's ok!

Hey bros,

So after much reading and a few trips down to PT for surveillance mission to check out the scene, I decided it was actually time to go! As a PT virgin I thought I wanted to go for someone with some MILF about them and after reading the FRs on here decided to try Rina. (I had back up plans in terms of houses and room numbers also)

So when I first head down about 11.30/12 Hse 10 is shut. Bummer. So I think, oh well will check out some of the other houses and back up plans. I had a list of four as the rest are too many to remember! All four were either not open, busy or hadn't arrived yet. PT was pretty quiet at this time. So I went in and out of a few houses and realised that this is the normal method of the men meandering! Decided to come back later.

Came back just after 1 and noticed Hse 10 open. Went straight in and waited 5 mins for Rina. What a foxy Malay MILF. At this stage, let me just say that as an ang moh, I didn't pick up any sort of hostility from any of the women in PT. Some funny looks from 2 or 3 of the men around there but that's all. Lots of mixed raced men anyway and I'm sure if they're there, they must get some sort of action!!!

So here's my short(ish) FR on Rina.

Looks 7.5/10 Hot Milf
Boobs - 8/10 Natural and more than a handful!
BJ - 9/10 great use of mouth, good suction and a CFM look. Killer deepthroat too!
AR - not this time
FJ - 8/10 awesome, but just wish I could have lasted longer after her great BJ skills! haha
RTF - sure would but think I should try some more PT gems first!

This is my virgin PT experience and virgin FR on SBF! Thanks for reading!
Old 30-09-2010, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattoohammer View Post
went on tuesday,wanted to look for diamond door closed with pad lock...
so go inside n stand between 2438 n 2433,while waiting a bro came ask me which room im waiting i said 2433 then he said ok then he will go for 2428.then while we both waiting ask him tried 2433 b4 he said yes,said service gd...
waited abt 15 mins a guy came out n i went inside...

look is milf consider old la
boobs with pink nipples but bery soft n sagging
bbbj 8/10
AR 10/10 she push her tongue hard all the way inside,luckily her tongue not long enough if not sure can taste my poo
fj not bad
after cum inside the cap she still took off the cap n bbbj then suck me dry

rtf i dun think so coz i saw some ringworms on her butt...hehe

but afterall her service is good!
Bro, Diamond quit already, she not working anymore.

FYI only.

Cheers.
Old 30-09-2010, 11:46 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expatsexfiend View Post
Hey bros, already posted this in the other forum "WL who only cater for....blah blah" Thought it actually belongs here. Hope it's ok!

Hey bros,

So after much reading and a few trips down to PT for surveillance mission to check out the scene, I decided it was actually time to go! As a PT virgin I thought I wanted to go for someone with some MILF about them and after reading the FRs on here decided to try Rina. (I had back up plans in terms of houses and room numbers also)

So when I first head down about 11.30/12 Hse 10 is shut. Bummer. So I think, oh well will check out some of the other houses and back up plans. I had a list of four as the rest are too many to remember! All four were either not open, busy or hadn't arrived yet. PT was pretty quiet at this time. So I went in and out of a few houses and realised that this is the normal method of the men meandering! Decided to come back later.

Came back just after 1 and noticed Hse 10 open. Went straight in and waited 5 mins for Rina. What a foxy Malay MILF. At this stage, let me just say that as an ang moh, I didn't pick up any sort of hostility from any of the women in PT. Some funny looks from 2 or 3 of the men around there but that's all. Lots of mixed raced men anyway and I'm sure if they're there, they must get some sort of action!!!

Looks 7.5/10 Hot Milf
BJ - 9/10 great use of mouth, good suction and a CFM look. Killer deepthroat too!
AR - not this time
FJ - 8/10 awesome, but just wish I could have lasted longer after her great BJ skills! haha

Finally! Ups you with my 1 humble point.

Take note, H10 opens at 1:00pm, H12 and 14 at 12:30, rest of the houses open already by 11:30am.

Now go try other gems and post FR.

Cheers.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
By the way... Just curious... Between michelle n nikki, which one is better in term of looks and service? Both do CIM?
For me bro MrBombastic, Michelle slightly edges out Nikki. Here's why....

FR on Michelle:
http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=3916

And FR on Nikki:
http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=3947

Unfortunately, both Michelle and Nikki do not CIM.

Like you, I am a great fan of CIM. In fact, this one skill alone usually determines whether I rtf a WL or not. Only a very small handful who don't CIM that I actually rtf... Michelle will be one of them

Cheers
PS. Love both girls' there coital screams and moans
Old 01-10-2010, 06:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Aiya... Too bad then... Anyway thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
For me bro MrBombastic, Michelle slightly edges out Nikki. Here's why....

FR on Michelle:
http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=3916

And FR on Nikki:
http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=3947

Unfortunately, both Michelle and Nikki do not CIM.

Like you, I am a great fan of CIM. In fact, this one skill alone usually determines whether I rtf a WL or not. Only a very small handful who don't CIM that I actually rtf... Michelle will be one of them

Cheers
PS. Love both girls' there coital screams and moans
Old 01-10-2010, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 22
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold ranger View Post
I like your detailed FTR. I am queasy about this though, don't it bother you that she BJ other people, and now she french you with the same tongue? similarly when you perform oral on her- she has had so many people with unknown diseases contacted her private - don't it trouble you? I wonder. Please don't take no offence.
Most of them listerine their mouth after each session lah...
Old 01-10-2010, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Expatsexfiend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheers for that bro fornicator - much appreciated. Who to try next, who to try next..........
Old 01-10-2010, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
I like the part where you had the courtesy to let the old man in first. Respect you for that.
Why thank you Bro. To earn respect, you must first respect yourself and others. I don't want trouble. I come to PT or any red light districts for one sole purpose - to have good clean fun. But make no mistake. You give me trouble, I will not hesitate to kick your sorry ass. Fair enough?

Quote:
I like your detailed FTR. I am queasy about this though, don't it bother you that she BJ other people, and now she french you with the same tongue?
FTR? Or RTF? hehe. Thank you, appreciate that you like my posts.

Trouble me? No! And while yes, she BBBJ other people including me, AR somemore and also AR my own asshole, I don't care I still french her or any WL I fuck. Why? See my Bro MaMister post below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
Most of them listerine their mouth after each session lah...
Quote:
similarly when you perform oral on her- she has had so many people with unknown diseases contacted her private - don't it trouble you? I wonder.
When I oral her I don't think of crap like "she has had so many people with unknown diseases contacted her private", I cherish the moment when I am painting or having 69 because not all WLs give me such service, and remember, when fucking we all use condom and that is a MUST! So why would it trouble me? I also wonder, it troubles you isn't it? Haha. If it does, then that is why no one will remember your name.

Quote:
Please don't take no offence.
None whatsoever! Peace.

Quote:
You are on spot, her name is Maggie. Funny as it seems because other Bros think H02 is crappy, but the rooms are somehow in proper numerical order unlike H24!

Quote:
I have come to realize that you (fornicator) post very regular reports. I am totally impressed. I take your FR seriously. Good work. I am keen on AR services. Could you please update the thread dedicated to AR? Much appreciated bro'.
Once again thank you for your kind words. Sometimes I get scared you know.

First a Bro dedicates an FR to me (thank you Bro MrBombastic), another one say I'm his idol (thank you Bro jec8181), and now you're impressed and take my FR seriously. Well don't take it very seriously as they are just a guide or a gauge. What the WL give to me, she might not give to you so don't get disappointed. Vice-versa. Imagine I reading that Candy H14R11 give frenching with rating of 8/10 somemore! When I try her she gave me a rude shock! I asked for mouthwash, and she replied, "I don't kiss!" and I was like, "who say I want kiss you?" I want mouthwash. Alamak, later I learned she don't do 69 also. RTF Candy? No fucking way for me.

Err, update the AR thread? How do you mean? Because when I post my FRs everything in already, catbath, frenching, AR, etc., etc.

Happy weekend.

Cheers.

PS - Just in from another thread, unbelievable, thank you Bro alvin36!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
Bro... I think you are the ONLY ONE who AR the WL

You are the MAN - King of Petain road

Last edited by fornicator; 01-10-2010 at 09:24 AM.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Cheers for that bro fornicator - much appreciated. Who to try next, who to try next..........
Since you started to wreck havoc in H10, why not finish them all off?

R04 - Da S, R08 - Irene, R12 - Kiko

R10 - Katty and R11 - Judy are on leave. Services are also good.

Hope this helps.

Happy weekend.

Cheers.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:33 AM
Samster

MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Ther's something in mind that i might want to try... Since michelle n nikki are neighbours... I was thinking of inviting either one to any of their rooms and have threesome!!! Of course I'll pay them both accordingly. Not sure if they are willing to do it
Old 01-10-2010, 09:38 AM
Samster

My ang mo friend... Well done! You will be given a certification of participation endorsed by PT King aka fornicator

By the way, if you don't mind sharing with us... How big is your lan ciao arr? The reason that I'm asking this is because I can ask the WL if they accept your size. I mean not all ang mo have big lan ciao

Quote:
Hey bros,

Looks 7.5/10 Hot Milf
AR - not this time

Old 01-10-2010, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Ther's something in mind that i might want to try... Since michelle n nikki are neighbours... I was thinking of inviting either one to any of their rooms and have threesome!!! Of course I'll pay them both accordingly. Not sure if they are willing to do it
There is a possibility Bro.

One time I booking Kidd H14R04 and before we go to session, her friend Poh Yi H14R05 come into Kidd's room to chit-chat with door closed. 3 of us inside and I assure you nothing happened. I was smoking and reading newspaper while the 2 friends chit-chat in Chinese (I think).

Then they suddenly pop-up the question, not sure if they were playing with me, if I want tarma. I politely declined. Not that I can't afford it, but please lah, sorry, this kind of thing not for me.

Maybe this is another record breaker in the making for you Bro MrBombastic!

Try when Michelle and Nikki RTW, good luck!

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1