The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 22-04-2020, 03:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Time to list down my list of incidents during this boring cb period.

1) Pri 4 that time, got one day the timetable changed but we didn't quite catch it. So we didn't have time and chose to change in class. The girls also stupid stupid change in class. All take out pinafold, blouse... left panties. Shiok. At that time still don't know how to fully appreciate naked girls, but was already curious so I looked at everyone of them beh paiseh. All not fully developed, so many different color panties and saw my dream crush at that time with small black nipples. Mostly no boobs, a few more mature one have slight bulge. But I remember all their nipples for my entire pri sch days. Was so curious why some so big some so small... some different color.

2) In p6, this careless girl go toilet never close door, my seat at the classroom is at the door directly facing the toilet. Saw every single girl changing inside naked. And they also never bother to close the door after that just continue to chat and change. Most weird thing is they change finish already, next recess next group of girls go in change also the same never close. For the rest of the year i always bio the toilet although innocent don't know much, saw so many girls changing almost whole level girls I saw their bodies before.

3) I had a puppy love in p6, one time go her house play hide and seek, we 2 squeeze into her cupboard to hide. First time I ever felt a boobs. She was abit shy but aroused too. I went to squeeze abit as she close her eyes and smile shyly. Regret never see her tits before.

TBC
Old 22-04-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Wah Shiok bro... Guess weather is hot as well

QUOTE=husky1shepherd4;19971323][/QUOTE]

i think got Dcup...[/QUOTE]
Old 22-04-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
stayuplong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstayuplong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

was on my way home from some void deck.. Then there stood 2 tall lady in front. Fair skin too. Strong wind. The left lady skirt flew up revealing her g-string and round butt.

The lady tried to cover up and also walk normally like nothing happen. So i just walk behind hoping to see again..
Old 22-04-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Time to list down my list of incidents during this boring cb period.

1) Pri 4 that time, got one day the timetable changed but we didn't quite catch it. So we didn't have time and chose to change in class. The girls also stupid stupid change in class. All take out pinafold, blouse... left panties. Shiok. At that time still don't know how to fully appreciate naked girls, but was already curious so I looked at everyone of them beh paiseh. All not fully developed, so many different color panties and saw my dream crush at that time with small black nipples. Mostly no boobs, a few more mature one have slight bulge. But I remember all their nipples for my entire pri sch days. Was so curious why some so big some so small... some different color.

2) In p6, this careless girl go toilet never close door, my seat at the classroom is at the door directly facing the toilet. Saw every single girl changing inside naked. And they also never bother to close the door after that just continue to chat and change. Most weird thing is they change finish already, next recess next group of girls go in change also the same never close. For the rest of the year i always bio the toilet although innocent don't know much, saw so many girls changing almost whole level girls I saw their bodies before.

3) I had a puppy love in p6, one time go her house play hide and seek, we 2 squeeze into her cupboard to hide. First time I ever felt a boobs. She was abit shy but aroused too. I went to squeeze abit as she close her eyes and smile shyly. Regret never see her tits before.

TBC
Thanks bro manure for a v. rare sharing of our primary sch days in tis forum ...those were the days when we were v. young n curious but not yet to the level of being sexual or sensual abt sex, we were just too young to be horny...

for the girls puberty begins only from Sec 1 onwards whilst the boys mature slightly later in Sec 3...was wondering wat was happening to the girls tat time in P6 when i saw all my female classmates suddenly changed into PE attire and shorts holding their pinafores in their arms as they walked tgt in a group past our classroom into another one nearby whilst we boys were gathered ready for a medical check up by the sch doctor ...tat time was really too naive n not curious enough to ask wat happened to them...were not even interested in our own check-up n tot nothing of it when the doctor checked our privates 1 by 1

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 22-04-2020 at 01:02 PM.
Old 22-04-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Upz You Bro

This Type Of Scenario Many Places Can Be Seen ... Markets , Supermarkets , Picking Up Things ....So On ...
bro, thanks for the up points

sometime outside can see lady or girls wearing white or light colour shirt/t-shirt/dressing.. then their bra colour and outline can be seen "through" from outside. sometime can be seen so "clearly". haha.. might as well dun wear the dressing.. this is another form of "zaogeng" haha
Old 22-04-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Primary time still too innocent lah. Plus nothing much to see also. Hahahaha. If it happens during secondary, confirmed plus chop salivating!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 22-04-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
5ay5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
Primary time still too innocent lah. Plus nothing much to see also. Hahahaha. If it happens during secondary, confirmed plus chop salivating!
Yup, developed already, got hill got bush
Old 22-04-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

During my sec 1 or 2 time..we all a grp of boys n girls once played water bomb after sch. There was this girl at her age (same as me) already B+ or C cup. Sch uniform is white color. Ho seh liao. Just keep targeting her only. Can see her dark brown nipple bigger than 50cts coin. Cos she wearing those thin bra. Those were the time.
Old 22-04-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19966 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayuplong View Post
The lady tried to cover up and also walk normally like nothing happen. So i just walk behind hoping to see again.. :
Where is This Place I Also Wana Go And Beo

Upz You Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post

for the girls puberty begins only from Sec 1 onwards whilst the boys mature slightly later in Sec 3...
Eh.. Not Really Depends On Individual ... I remeber During Sec 1 Time My Classmates Already Started Masturbating ..Got One Guy Even 6 Times A Day

Quote:
. : If it happens during secondary, confirmed plus chop salivating! :
So True Bro .... Upz You

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 22-04-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Eh.. Not Really Depends On Individual ... I remember During Sec 1 Time My Classmates Already Started Masturbating ..Got One Guy Even 6 Times A Day
Yup, u may be rite bro...not everything in life works 100% the way it shd just like the others...there will always be the odd 1 or 2 out

Old 22-04-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Got...lots of things to see...but u will be blur, blur lah.. since u r so small n young, show u, u dunno wat u r seeing ...tink u only see stars ...hehe

Old 22-04-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
Yzak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYzak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYzak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was queuing up at one of the supermarkets today, waiting to pay for the items i got.

While waiting in the queue next to the batteries, there was this lady wearing a oversized T-shirt, standing in front of me looking at the batteries. Initially i tot it was nothing but when she bend down to pick the batteries, i can see inside her t-shirt. Her recovery movement was too fast and i tot i didn't see any bra within. Thinking what a wasted opportunity

Then suddenly she bend down again to pick up another set of batteries and i quickly took the opportunity to adjust myself and confirm she was not wearing any bra...

What a fulfilling day...
Old 22-04-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19057 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayuplong View Post
was on my way home from some void deck.. Then there stood 2 tall lady in front. Fair skin too. Strong wind. The left lady skirt flew up revealing her g-string and round butt.

The lady tried to cover up and also walk normally like nothing happen. So i just walk behind hoping to see again..
wow would love to encounter this.
Old 23-04-2020, 12:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Patience, step by step haha. Sec sch mature liao nobody will show so openly. But actually secondary school is one of the best times in my life, see zaogeng so much until sian. Its like daily occurrence, every pretty girl boobs also can see. I will list down a few most memorable ones. Those days before I had gf zaogeng really turned me on.

1) Sec 2, this slightly tomboy girl from basketball was sitting beside me at assembly, saw through her sleeveless bball top her white translucent sweaty sports bra her black nipples protruding. Totally flat though

2) Sec 2 also, still considered innocent. Was close to this girl, not chio but those very fair and innocent kind eyes small small. One time we were at the bench as we were not feeling well enough for PE. Talking and don't know why until sexual, I ask her she and her bf alex do already not. She say go touch touch but yesterday he tried to suck her nipples until abit pain. Then I shocked at that time like oh can suck one ah? What if got blood you better check leh. Our white PE top is those polo with 2 buttons one, quite low cut. She quickly pull open and innocently pull open her bra see got blood not. I had a good 5s look at her small black nipples lol.

3) Sec 2, during CCA camp play water bomb. That was when I realised for the first time our PE top can be transparent when wet and those girls with sports bra or young kids bra without padding all shown their nipples. There was one girl who was pretty and already had B-C cup tits at that time particularly hot, nice black nipples shown to everyone in the camp. Keep on aim her to throw more at her chest to make it even more obvious. Being station master is the best too, once complete task they need to come to u bend down fill in their names. Saw every single girl (at least 60-80 girls) in my CCA zaogeng when they bend down. Saw 2 or 3 clear nipples but is those bra super loose very small tits kind.

4) Napfa that time, standing broad jump was the best. Every girl who didn't tuck in jump that time the shirt sure come up to half body. One of my class girls didn't button her pe top after 2.4km run checking her timing, bend down and I saw both her tits exposed to me. Very small bulge, weird looking nipples. Maybe haven't fully develop but sec 4 already...

5) My class had 3 of the most chio girls in the school. Girl A small sized chio with bf already, one time marking attendance at my table forget button her 2 buttons of PE top, literally her boobs was in my face when she bend down I can even smell her. Couldn't manage to see her nipples. Girl B, chio until out of bounce kind too many people chasing like apple of our eye (I was close to her when I grow up) had so many different color bras and zaogeng daily. Girl C liked me, one time we were playing tickling I touched her boobs a lot of times and she didn't seem to mind. She changed in front of me once as she claimed she was lazy and the class don't have anyone else. Strip until left PE pants and sports bra. Hot body. Will continue about Girl B and C during the growing up parts.

6) CCA Camp at sentosa, our pink cca top was so translucent when all the girls get into the water you can see those with sports bra and no padding totally exposed their nipples. I was horny beyond hope that day, even those abit plump ones with D cup tits in water the bra will move when they come out you can see the bra holding only half their boobs and half their areola exposed out. After water activities there were alot of sand, I was the photographer that day cause I didn't swim. I followed the girls to the open air bathing place to wash away the sand. When I reached home I realised all my pics can see their almost their full body through the translucent shirts.

7) Bonus. Had a horny and curious gf from sec 3 and same CCA, we fucked in class during saturdays, fuck in chalet when everyone is sleeping, touch her underneath her uniform during assembly and bus ride. She was so innocently cute and horny most of the time I went to find her at her home she was already naked when she open the door.

TBC... Poly days.
Old 23-04-2020, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
CornEgg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
7) Bonus. Had a horny and curious gf from sec 3 and same CCA, we fucked in class during saturdays, fuck in chalet when everyone is sleeping, touch her underneath her uniform during assembly and bus ride. She was so innocently cute and horny most of the time I went to find her at her home she was already naked when she open the door.

TBC... Poly days.
This one damn shiok!
Waiting for your poly days zg encounters
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1