The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-02-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 18
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

photo now also cant really trust liao.haiz
Old 04-02-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason9 View Post
photo now also cant really trust liao.haiz
dont be disheartened bro...siambu cannot make it, malaysians still boleh na
Old 04-02-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future

hi bro.yes agreed malaysian are still the best.i am not dishearted lah.i cant just figure out which are the better ones for thai ladies only
Old 04-02-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
masakari81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro jenoroth, I decided to take the plunge with Yuri @ Mansion despite all the negative comments about Mansion.

It started off with miscommunication... which got me worried (coz of all the negative posts). OKT gave me the wrong address... but he compensated and gave me a discount for his error.... luckily I not rushing anywhere after and I drive, so all good. Accomodation was better than expected, but no train nearby and parking is limited.

Next was the girl. Relatively fair for Thai IMO, and some discount from picture (her face is actually a bit thinner), but not anymore so than other OKT's. Slim with no fats, bit of an airport, but that's fine as I'm not a boobs person (albeit the post said C cup... so to be fair, this part is misleading). Her english was so so, but her french was fierce. Very responsive girl with moan ++.... type I like. YMMV.

I agree with bro jeneroth.... best $120 bonk I've had. If he maintains this standard at this price, I will continue being a customer. Pity I missed Anna.... was thinking of trying her next, but it looks like she left liao.
Old 04-02-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 15
jenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by masakari81 View Post
Thanks to bro jenoroth, I decided to take the plunge with Yuri @ Mansion despite all the negative comments about Mansion.

It started off with miscommunication... which got me worried (coz of all the negative posts). OKT gave me the wrong address... but he compensated and gave me a discount for his error.... luckily I not rushing anywhere after and I drive, so all good. Accomodation was better than expected, but no train nearby and parking is limited.

Next was the girl. Relatively fair for Thai IMO, and some discount from picture (her face is actually a bit thinner), but not anymore so than other OKT's. Slim with no fats, bit of an airport, but that's fine as I'm not a boobs person (albeit the post said C cup... so to be fair, this part is misleading). Her english was so so, but her french was fierce. Very responsive girl with moan ++.... type I like. YMMV.

I agree with bro jeneroth.... best $120 bonk I've had. If he maintains this standard at this price, I will continue being a customer. Pity I missed Anna.... was thinking of trying her next, but it looks like she left liao.

You are welcome. I won’t lie about my FR for girls. If I say good sure good.

But I gotta warn all bros who wanna bonk her. If you exchange contact with her, beware of potential KC.

After my session she msged me saying she miss me and all. I never really responded and now she don’t care me liao. Hahaha
Old 04-02-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Something wrong with okt also. Ask question then not happy.
Like ask liao have to book like that...Last time RP operator also like that...
For me, avoid milkyway. FLs are everywhere.
If okt or operator fk up, you can go fly kite.
This operator are fking attitude problem.
These are the stable now I avoid

RP
Meric
mansion
Milkyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by PewPewCat View Post
My very first FR here.

Natahsha from milkyway

Booked her a few days ago and was very disappointed. Reached a nearby place 10 mins early and was told by OKT that she was still eating. Had to wait for her for almost 1 hour.

Looks: doesnt look like her. not sure if she used fake photo or simply heavily edited. She is typical thai tan. But i told myself nvm see her skills could compensate for it or not.

BBBJ/CIM: Not experienced so-so nia. But very hardworking and willing to do the position you like.

GFE: Shy shy type. She cleaned my quite thoroughly and hugged me when i felt cold.

FJ: Totally no feel maybe cos disappointed already.

Should have done more research here.
Old 04-02-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

jenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant future

Guys, pls take a look at this girl

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=716848

Price $160 from rollypolly. Picture looks damm good.

Confirm got someone try before liao but just never share FR. If not her price won’t remain $160

Any bros pls verify
Old 04-02-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

agreed.those that can sell mostly indicate $160.bros will still support one
Old 04-02-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
leese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Horny good. Okt quite unreliable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Guys, pls take a look at this girl

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=716848

Price $160 from rollypolly. Picture looks damm good.

Confirm got someone try before liao but just never share FR. If not her price won’t remain $160

Any bros pls verify
Old 04-02-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leese View Post
Horny good. Okt quite unreliable.
What do you mean by horny good??
Old 04-02-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
TheLastDollar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheLastDollar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
June can chiong. Looks wise like the pics by advertised.
Had her twice, svc quite good.

But she going back soon. IIRC she leaving on 8 Jan.
If she warrants a second visit, she's probably not bad. Will go try bro. Thanks!
Old 04-02-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
h0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find better

2/2/19
Stable - Ilovethais
FL - C001

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=...ighlight=c+001

Location - somewhere in Balestier

OKT - Very good and fast response
Looks - 7/10
age - early 30
Boobs - 7/10 (A near to B i think, with a small nipple)
Body - 7/10 (well keep for a 32 lady, petite fun size)
Shower - 8/10 She did a good clean cleaning me up and quick pop at south pole
Pussy - Trimmed and don't have smell
Frenching - Not allow, was a little a disappointed
BBBJ - 10/10 she can suck real good and sensual including the balls as well.
FJ - Very good hardrock riding session, with much light moan
GFE - 6/10, she can speak decent english, but not easy to please.
Massage - 6/10 good but onlu short time period.
RTF - Other gals to try out

Message OKT late night asking for K301, but it seem was bz. So OKT suggest me C001. Agree with OKT and move to her place. Reached there knock the door, she come to the door with a warm sweet smile. She can speak decent english and was joking and playing around. Undress ourself and head to shower. She clean well and give me a south pole pop kiss such a teaser. I head out to dry myself while she continue to clean herself.

I lay there while waiting for her to come out. She than jump to the bed started with some front leg message then started with capbath, slowly move down south, the BJ is the best by far. Sure is thumbs up for many bro who enjoy sensual BJ with the balls as well. She is the GEM!!!!!!

The i get her to 69 we both start BJ and each other up. We both like a hungry eater. She just know best how to pleasure the pole and balls, i also not ensure both her holes also get my wet tongue in.

After a good 69, she capped me and ready to ride. Here is the sad point which i ask her did she enjoy my BJ to her. Endup i got scold for asking her this stupid question it last about 2-3 min of her angry mood. I was like OMG, did i ask something stupid and keep apologies to her.. south pole when numb right after that... it was an awkward moment for the 2-3 min. She then proceed to remove the cap and blow me again. Lucky it was up within 1 min.

She also apologies to and ride me. She can ride hard in front missionary then slowly she turn to the squat ridding. Where we both can do some nice sound of "Piak!piak!piak" the moment was good. Somehow i couldn't hold long enf shoot i go her after 10 min in actions.

After she uncap me, we both rest awhile in bed while she try joke and make the moment less awkward. We both head to shower, lucky in the shower still give the south pole pop kiss.

I dried myself n lay on my tummy and waiting to be massage. She climb on my back and give me massage. Surprise her massage was good, she had the strength but too bad was short time only. She get me to turn around and started with capbath again. Same like previous session she give me a very good sensual ball teasing sucking. It felt so good. But this time we didnt goes into 69. After it turn hard now she ride me again but this time from the back. She is sure indeed very hardworking and good to please. Then we switch to missionary. My second load usually take much longer time. So after sometime i told i was tired we switch again into her front riding again. Where she ride so fast n hard i cum again.

Rest awhile and head to shower. Still get the same service as before. Overall she is very hard working good BJ and good massage. But bcoz of the scolding moment it just didnt turn out my best memorial fuck. What miss of the moment.
Old 04-02-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!

Yuri (Mansion)

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=716808

Looks: Got to deduct 20% from photos but its her la. With braces and looks cute.
Body: Around 1.69m tall. Small waist with small boobs and plentiful & soft ass.
BBBJ: Very good; wet sort with alot of variations and deep throat. Automatically did AR for me as well, which is a huge bonus
Frenching: Yes, the fierce kind too, which is right up my alley.
Painting: Allowed and welcomed. Damn shiok during 69 cos she will jerk when she climaxes and will blow even more fiercely!
FJ: Accommodating to all positions
GFE: English is good enough for communication and automatically use my shoulders as a pillow after the session, which is a nice touch.
RTF: Service wise, can be considered commando level, which is my favourite so its a definite yes!

Just to clarify on doubts that Mansion OKT is the same as Merci and Rolly Polly; he's definitely not. I got tua-ed previously by Rolly Polly here:

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=32548

so I know how he acts. Based on my interactions with Mansion, he does not exhibit the same traits so I have no idea why others think they are the same person.
Old 04-02-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Legendary bonked : 020219
Time : 1930hrs
Stable : Sexhouse
Legendary hottie : Maya
Session conclusion : Too solid to be true. It was a fucking solid hottie and services given.
Very very pretty siambu, sexy curvy figures. Natural neh neh. Smooth skin ,normal thai not tanned. Neither fair too. She is just way too hot, nice ass shaped for doggy, foxy come fuck me smile and eyes, bbbj and frenching all nicely done. Full gfe feel, not showing me any attitude even though she has alot of customers before me. ( Asked her if she eats after first shot pumped her hard for 4 positions, she said she wanna eat but no time given ) And yet she gave me the ultimate full gfe, telling me she needs me to pump her instead of food liao. Hahahahah 😎
Wasted she has ended work...yet she wants to stay sg for holiday and cny..😎
This siambu is another rare found collection in my album liao, her DFK and DT simply just surprised me. It's too good man, experienced and wet. Woohoo ! Sorry bros she have ended her work~~ gonna have " tea break " * special treatment * for 6 hours later. 😅😅
Old 04-02-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

These days C cup boobs can become A cup boobs.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1