The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2011, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ol'ManPushCart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What STD-Chu Chu

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
I am a newbie. I dun understand. If we wear condom, can still get STD if the girl has STD ? So, how to protect against STD ?
Best protection=黄金右手
Old 06-02-2011, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 19
HairyX is a name known to allHairyX is a name known to allHairyX is a name known to allHairyX is a name known to allHairyX is a name known to allHairyX is a name known to all
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Just found out 16W06 gals are charging $150 for 45mins of work when the majority are sticking to the one hour norm
Old 06-02-2011, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
timmyh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are the prc cat 150 all fish tanks? I stopped going to non fishtanks because the okt always bring girls that are not popular.
Old 07-02-2011, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1734 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyX View Post
Just found out 16W06 gals are charging $150 for 45mins of work when the majority are sticking to the one hour norm
Oh I tot only Msian Cat 150 is 45mins n PRC Cat 150 not 60 mins huh...

I am surprised to hear this...or is it the CNY period surcharge huh...

Maybe can ask Ah Lek or Fatt Gor in the hse lor...
Old 07-02-2011, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1734 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'ManPushCart View Post
Best protection=黄金右手
Bro what if he is a Left Hander huh...hee hee
Old 07-02-2011, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 16
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I am surprised to hear this...or is it the CNY period surcharge huh...
Yeah, confirm this house is doing this. Was there on Saturday. Still, all the girls were busy.
Old 07-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
xtechkkh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bigbros, I am new to GL fishtank. Spent most pussy at HC. Too bad hc now got raid!! Now focus on GL fish tank. Can any brother recommend which hse got minah? Could not find any minah in fish tank. What the damage?
Old 07-02-2011, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
I am a newbie. I dun understand. If we wear condom, can still get STD if the girl has STD ? So, how to protect against STD ?
Bro...

Remember... Condoms do not give 100% protection. Even if nothing gets through the latex, if the girl has a breakout of herpes, uncovered areas will still 'catch' the virus as its highly contagious. Hence, you can still catch it even if you wear a condom and your inner thighs come into contact with a girl who has an active breakout around her inner thighs.

This goes the same for unprotected oral sex - anything you can catch via unprotected vaginal sex can be caught via unprotected oral sex (though there has not been any reports of catching the HIV virus).

To maintain relevancy in this thread, please go to the relevant threads around STDs or google it.

Abstinence is the safest ;-)

Play safe!
Old 08-02-2011, 07:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -164 / Power: 0
2Guards 2Guards
Of Lan Tien & Wawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by romy View Post
WL Name - Lan Tien
Origin - PRC, She told me the province, forgot.
Age - 24 years (Thats what she said; but believe me she looks like a 18 year and her body would be perfect for a 18 year)
Height - 1.6m I think (On bare-foot, In heels she looks wonderful) I like this size. Wonderful in high heels and very handy in the bed.
Home Base - I got her at Westerhout Road, House 06.(This house probably has no girls of its own.) She told me that she was from L1649. Can anybody try her and confirm me. I will go back to her in my next trip to Singapore.
Misc Info - She was in a white mini skirt. If the skirt was abit more lower, you could see her pussy. Girly feet with Toe nails polished in black. Beautiful finger nails. Mid long black hair. Beautiful high heels.

Look - 9/10
Thats why I took her. The guy at W06 called her for some other customer. I was amazed to see her and took her instead. She is beautiful. Smile would melt a rock. No doubt it did make my Didi rock hard and her very sight started making my underwears wet!
I went to L16H49 today to check out this girl. The lady OKT there got damn angry with me for asking. "Why are you all asking for Lan Tien ? She go back already ! I got other lan, like lanjiao. You want or not !". Wah, like eat gunpowder. Ask only, what.

So, quickly I retreated next door to my usual fuckshop, L16H51. I asked Gordon about Lan Tien. He also look blur. Well, I guess it's confirmed - Lan Tien go back already.

The usual suspects were there. I already bonked Kitty twice, Man Li was with a customer, LV was not on duty (she was there but in jeans & t-shirt). So, I decided to ask for Wawa from L16H12.

After a long wait (she told me later she went shopping at Raffles City and reported late for work). Here's a brief feedback :

Face : Ok, lah (Grade : 6/10)
Body : Not fair like the other china girls, more like our malaysian girls.
Boobs : Looks like a B
Pussy : Hair trimmed. Average tightness. Damn wet. Full of natural cunt juice.
Frenching : Yes, but not too much. There was an earlier report that she has bad breadth. Well, the problem seem to be gone.
BBBJ : Damn solid. Good enough to induce a cim.
Painting : She kept saying : “不要, 大哥 ! 不要”but she appears to be enjoying it as much as me. Ha ! Ha !
FJ : She rolled down my okamoto 002 expertly. She was so wet already, so no need for KY. I placed her at the edge of the bed with her legs up and slowly penetrated her. Her mouth opened, her eyes rolled back and I pumped her with long deep strokes. Changed to a standing doggie, then let her ride me before we proceeded to other positions. Finally, in missionary with her legs high over my shoulders, I pounded her pussy mercilessly as she went “argh ! argh ! argh !”. She shuddered then lifted 1 finger of her left hand, then 2 fingers, then 3 fingers. Just then, I fired my load and collapsed on her. “Why the fingers ?”, I asked her. She smiled at me slyly and said : “1 finger for each orgasm”.

After the shower, she gave me a short 5-minute massage. First time got this from a china girl. Then she told me her pussy hurts from all that pounding. She lied down, lifted her legs up and showed me her pussy. Yeah, the clit is slightly swollen alright. Well, we got dressed. Hugs & kisses. Gave her small tip. We left together holding hands but broke off just as we came to the waiting area. Before I even reached the counter to pay, another guy took her and she went back in. Poor thing, I thought, her pussy is still hurting.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
romy romy
Bro 2Guards

Dear Bro 2Guards,
Sorry for not getting Lan Tien.
However this FR is for you. You might trust me and have a try on this WL, I fucked during my last trip to Sg from the same house 1649.

Name:Ling Zhi.
Height: I think 5'3" in bare foot.
Specialties: Polished toe nails in black(If you have fetish - suckable). Super fair, sexy high heels, once I saw her, her deep sedative naval attracted me. She puts on her skirt low as almost near to her pussy crack. Round solid ass - rare in PRC. Slim long legs-silky. Long black hair. Would lick your whole body.
Face : 9/10.
Body : Super fair, smooth and soft like butter. Flawless skin.
Boobs : Natural, erected, pinkish and yummy. Loved to lick it - she did hold it for my mouth, B Cup.
Pussy : Clean shaved, pinkish, Very tight, Damn wet, did not use any gel, no smell. While fucking her Pussy, it did bite my cock several times - loved it.
Frenching : She started biting my lips even before I could get in the room.
BJ : Opted for a very short one; I was afraid that I would cum early. So, stopped her in the middle.
Painting : Did not try. Did not have time. Was eager to fuck her.
AR. She fucked me with her tongue, went deep inside. Wow, amazing.
FJ : Very accommodating and smiling. I asked her to Cowgirl me. She did it, and I shouted in pleasure as her pussy was biting my cock again and again. I held her tight with my body and then started in missionary. She squeezed me on top of her as I came. Felt her body! Cant forget her till now. If you go for her, can you please tell her about the Indian Guy who fucked her at W06. I am going for her again next month. Can I have the HP number of the OKT of 1649. Dont forget to post your FR.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
saint_sex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bro 2Guards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp View Post
You are lucky, brudder! Not many PRC WL accept Indian customers.
yup usually only the older & not popular ones take indians so either he is very lucky or this is just a story. Just being honest with the facts
Old 09-02-2011, 08:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
PeterTheGOD is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Cool Re: Wa Wa 1612 (beside lor 16 Hotel 81) by thebigone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
I wonder what is your motive for doing that?!! You are jealous of him for fucking so many WLs izzit?? You are jealous because he can french and get better service from the WLs but you can't izzit??

I think you are a downright SADIST!!!
Ya I am Jealous that one day he might got AIDS, and have to suffer like hell for few yrs before GOD decided to sent him to heaven...
There are really someone who encourage him..... I am really confused???
Old 09-02-2011, 10:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
romy romy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp View Post
You are lucky, brudder! Not many PRC WL accept Indian customers.
Never been rejected by any PRC Wl till now. Do u know why the reject Indians? May be I dont look like one. Lol.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by romy View Post
Can I have the HP number of the OKT of 1649.
1649 telephone number: 67449035
Old 10-02-2011, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro what if he is a Left Hander huh...hee hee
I happen to be a left hander myself hehe but I'm assuming he's part of the majority hee hee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1