The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-09-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
I'm hoping that Violet pays a return visit too.
What abt Rose? nobody remembers her?

Think she was the most popular ML in YF's stable by far, even Mint can't match wif Rose in term of popularity when they were wif YF.

Mint oni gained popularity over the years when she was OWO..
Old 08-09-2018, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
i rem she quite slim , average height n very nice voices.
she can make funny faces but guess she not coming back after so long no news.
She was slim, A+/B- cupper, but quite tall actually. I remember she claimed that she was 1.7 m but I gave her a private nickname "1.67" which was her actual height. I maintained WeChat contact with her for slightly over a year after her departure, when she fell seriously ill. She refused to tell me what sickness she had, but she couldn't work for several months. Thereafter, she stopped responding to her WeChat. Not sure how's her health presently and what she's doing now. Do hope that she's fine and come back again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post

Think she was the most popular ML in YF's stable by far, even Mint can't match wif Rose in term of popularity when they were wif YF...
Strangely I never got to try Rose when she was with YF. My little episode with her was when she came back on her own. Had made arrangements to meet her, but when I arrived, there were some plainclothes police officers in the vicinity (or at least I think they were police officers). We agreed to cancel the meeting and to arrange another time. On the next day, she was out shopping when I tried to book her again. She told me to call her later but when she arrived at her place, there was a raid going on (that was the fateful day Chewyfruit came to an end). Although Rose wasn't advertised on Chewyfruit, she was arrested nonetheless. Though she was released after a brief detention, she could no longer come back to Singapore again.
Old 08-09-2018, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 11
johnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been visiting some MLs over the past few months, will write about the ones that are still here.

Dora (SLG): When I visited her, she's located at somewhere in the East where the nearest MRT station is around 20-30mins by foot. She looks ok, i doubt people would reject.

A nice bonus is that she's able to speak English. However please lower your expectations when it comes to her boobs, they are nice and natural but pushed up to the max when she was wearing her top Not small but looks much bigger under clothing haha. I spent a lot of time caressing her delicious thighs and calves instead...

She provides a decent massage (for me, the benchmark is still Aimee (SLG)/Aries (LTD). Told her to go slow for the HJ and I enjoyed every minute of it. She had her panties on and I didn't venture down south during the sensual part. Overall, it was a good experience but I've not RTM yet as of today.

Holly (SLG): Location is pretty near Dora, but not as discreet. Her English is quite good and she speaks it with a cute accent. Looks wise, it's definitely her in the photos but of course need to discount a bit. And she's really petite so go for her if you're into that physique

Her massage is not as enjoyable though, mainly pressing without any technique whatsoever. Boobs are nicely shaped but i think it's enhanced She's got a nice butt too which I enjoyed rubbing during the HJ. Her cute little hands makes your 2IC look much bigger as well haha. No intention to RTM now, but definitely did not regret trying her out.

Donna (LTD/SLG): I've read many positive reviews about her and I must say that she's worth a try at least, despite being priced at a premium. Definitely the prettiest ML I've had recently. Her boobs and butt aren't as big as the photos suggest, but overall her body is fantastic despite her claims that she doesn't workout as often now. She speaks good English as well, seems like there are many options for bros who have trouble with Chinese now. Location is pretty central and less than 10 mins away from the nearest MRT line.

However, her massage is a downer so if you need a good one... there are other alternatives. Sensual was very good though, almost GFE like except that her are panties are still on. Despite that, I'm still willing to RTM whenever I need a beauty to jack me off

Also, just like to add the MLs that I have been returning to for certain services that they really excel in:
Aimee (SLG)/Aries (LTD): Massage for sure. But she moved to somewhere new and I'm not sure if she still has her massage table. The last time I went, it was all done on the bed. Haven't managed to book her recently.
Adele: HDLY

Not shortchanged by any one of them in terms of time so I guess I was pretty lucky with their schedules. Looking to try the legendary Ai Ni & Carol next.

Hope my humble reviews help!
Old 08-09-2018, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 9
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of

anyone know what happened to Angel,

her link is gone
http://sglocalmassages.info/angel/
Old 08-09-2018, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
I think the positive FRs were for the Annie from s g l o n e l y g u y, not this annie
Dis SLG Annie not so positive as well.
Old 08-09-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
Momosen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me tried this Rui Rui, she very good Not so hard massage, allow me to touch everywhere. Still use her mouth to lick my mouth and rod. No use phone at all when servicing me. Very rare to find one no use phone when servicing. Good attitude, i love it.

https://sglonelyguy.info/rui-rui-massage/
Old 08-09-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Massacreate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post

Think she was the most popular ML in YF's stable by far, even Mint can't match wif Rose in term of popularity when they were wif YF.

Mint oni gained popularity over the years when she was OWO..
Pardon me if my question noob. What does OWO mean?
Old 08-09-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 7
johnjo201732 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnjo201732 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminemrocks View Post
Tried the legendary Long nv ah lian just now. The experience was still as crazy as before during her previous stint. For 110 it is a steal for her ah lian looks and the solid services she provides. However it is rather difficult to make a booking with her as her phone is always bursting with texts. And side note, she had a roommate with her this time and her roommate happened to be the same girl I tried earlier this week. Shall try their tarma next time
Can give me her link thanks
Old 08-09-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Strangely I never got to try Rose when she was with YF. My little episode with her was when she came back on her own. Had made arrangements to meet her, but when I arrived, there were some plainclothes police officers in the vicinity (or at least I think they were police officers). We agreed to cancel the meeting and to arrange another time. On the next day, she was out shopping when I tried to book her again. She told me to call her later but when she arrived at her place, there was a raid going on (that was the fateful day Chewyfruit came to an end). Although Rose wasn't advertised on Chewyfruit, she was arrested nonetheless. Though she was released after a brief detention, she could no longer come back to Singapore again.
Really?
I din noe anything abt this episode, din even noe she was back.
Seems like Rose & Mint share the same fate..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massacreate View Post
Pardon me if my question noob. What does OWO mean?
One-Woman-Operation. In Hong Kong they used to call it 一楼一凤, it means the same thing..
Old 08-09-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Thanks bro. Tried aini during her last stint. How about adele?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy12321 View Post
In term of service playability n gfe aini is closest liao.
Next will be an xin or annie but less playability n service.
Or xiao qi for higher playability n service but little bit more bah bah.
Old 08-09-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
In term of service playability n gfe aini is closest liao.
Next will be an xin or annie but less playability n service.
Or xiao qi for higher playability n service but little bit more bah bah.
Quote:
Haven't tried syt like baby n chi zi n nian nian n long nu. Wah almost forget. I also want to join queue for long nu liao (:
Many nice dishes on the table

Happen to check my hp and notice tsrj messages has been blocked. So glad found the way to block all these irritants
Old 08-09-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

http://www.tsrjooxx.com/girl.php?id=2440

I first met Mandy a few days ago while I was on a repeat visit to Baby. (They are friends.) She looked pretty and I was immediately attracted to her, despite her small size. She is testament to the saying "Good things come in small packages."

She looks almost like her photos, at least 90% resemblance. Guaranteed no photoshop. (Looks: 8/10)

Asked her which website/s she is advertised on, and duly located her ads and arranged a session after my armies had sufficiently recharged.

Although she's slim and petite, her body is totally proportionate, with 32B/B+ boobs, with thick, lush yet neat and orderly undergrowth. The whole package is really quite hot! (Body: 8.5/10)

Sensual Pt.1:
Action started in the bathroom. Mandy helped me soap my body before she applied bath lotion on herself. Naturally, I had to do my part to help her too, so I started helping her soap her back by rubbing my soapy body against her. She reciprocated by doing likewise, except it was done more sensually. Then she turned around and we continued helping each other apply bath lotion using our bodies which were locked together. She asked if I would like a HJ, but I replied, "我不想怎么快就玩完." A genuine lovers' bath.

Next, massage was done fully nude, as advertised. It was quite decent since she's been a masseuse for a number of years. Certainly the nice bush contributed significantly to the enjoyment derived. (Massage: 8/10)

Sensual Pt.2:
Sensual began with the usual gentle running of the fingernails up and down the lower back. Skipped the HDLY because I wasn't in the mood to go on fours, as usual. This was followed by the boobs massage which I'm beginning to lose the feel for. This is the price of trying too many MLs, bopian, but I guess many bros still look forward to these.

Turned over, and Mandy started to kiss my nipples, and jerk my didi. Again, commercial stuff, nothing spectacular until I turned on the switch, or should I say, her switch...

I reached for her clitoris and started to stimulate it. Within seconds, I could feel her juices flowing, and her lower body began squirming. I continued to stimulate her clit up in circular motion clockwise, then anti-clockwise, up and down, then alternating between the index and middle fingers, varying the amount of pressure, rhythm and speed, sometimes gentle, sometimes stronger, sometimes fast, and sometimes slow. With each variation, Mandy's lower body would bob and rock, upwards and downwards, sideways, this way and that way, interspersed with involuntary spasms every now and then. The lower body was out of control, that I had to try hard to keep up with her bodily movements, in order to continue stimulating the clit, while she continued to jerk me. I succumbed eventually when her body went into a prolonged state of continuous spasms.

I could tell that she had climaxed, more than once perhaps, but when I asked her how many times she came, she coyly replied, "不告诉你." (Sensual: 9.5/10 after 0.5 deduction for commercial manoeuvres)

Sensual Pt.3:
Thereafter, she used wet tissues to wipe away the cum. We did not proceed to the shower immediately. Instead, she pulled me close to her to enjoy the intimacy, something which many girls/women will do after sex with the guy they are in love with. I helped her by pressing my chest against her body, and she responded by caressing my body. Asked her, “怎么啦?” and her replied in a loving tone, "我要掐死你”

Showered together again. Once again we soaped each other, and I made sure I did the next bro a favour, by helping to clean her pussy. "坏蛋,你好色啊," she said. "好吧,你不喜欢我下次不来了,” and she gave me a hug.

Dressed up and she showed me to the door. As we were saying goodbyes, I teased her again, "下次不来了" She smiled, gave me another hug and a little kiss, "你那么色,干嘛要你来?" (GFE: 9.5/10)

Damage: advertised price + $20 tips (exceeded my norm of $10,because I really had enjoyed myself very much!)

Mandy is also girl no. 251 on the moon howler website.

Last edited by JasonJG; 08-09-2018 at 09:37 PM.
Old 08-09-2018, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Any bro try this an an from the animal site ? Look very pretty

https://www.xxxxxxxx.net/Girl/6145.html
Old 08-09-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
Any bro try this an an from the animal site ? Look very pretty

https://www.xxxxxxxx.net/Girl/6145.html
Truth be told,friend prettier.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 14
zerocarbon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyo View Post
Been visiting some MLs over the past few months, will write about the ones that are still here.

Dora (SLG): When I visited her, she's located at somewhere in the East where the nearest MRT station is around 20-30mins by foot. She looks ok, i doubt people would reject.

A nice bonus is that she's able to speak English. However please lower your expectations when it comes to her boobs, they are nice and natural but pushed up to the max when she was wearing her top Not small but looks much bigger under clothing haha. I spent a lot of time caressing her delicious thighs and calves instead...

She provides a decent massage (for me, the benchmark is still Aimee (SLG)/Aries (LTD). Told her to go slow for the HJ and I enjoyed every minute of it. She had her panties on and I didn't venture down south during the sensual part. Overall, it was a good experience but I've not RTM yet as of today.

Holly (SLG): Location is pretty near Dora, but not as discreet. Her English is quite good and she speaks it with a cute accent. Looks wise, it's definitely her in the photos but of course need to discount a bit. And she's really petite so go for her if you're into that physique

Her massage is not as enjoyable though, mainly pressing without any technique whatsoever. Boobs are nicely shaped but i think it's enhanced She's got a nice butt too which I enjoyed rubbing during the HJ. Her cute little hands makes your 2IC look much bigger as well haha. No intention to RTM now, but definitely did not regret trying her out.

Donna (LTD/SLG): I've read many positive reviews about her and I must say that she's worth a try at least, despite being priced at a premium. Definitely the prettiest ML I've had recently. Her boobs and butt aren't as big as the photos suggest, but overall her body is fantastic despite her claims that she doesn't workout as often now. She speaks good English as well, seems like there are many options for bros who have trouble with Chinese now. Location is pretty central and less than 10 mins away from the nearest MRT line.

However, her massage is a downer so if you need a good one... there are other alternatives. Sensual was very good though, almost GFE like except that her are panties are still on. Despite that, I'm still willing to RTM whenever I need a beauty to jack me off

Also, just like to add the MLs that I have been returning to for certain services that they really excel in:
Aimee (SLG)/Aries (LTD): Massage for sure. But she moved to somewhere new and I'm not sure if she still has her massage table. The last time I went, it was all done on the bed. Haven't managed to book her recently.
Adele: HDLY

Not shortchanged by any one of them in terms of time so I guess I was pretty lucky with their schedules. Looking to try the legendary Ai Ni & Carol next.

Hope my humble reviews help!
Bro, Donna allow kissing?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1