The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-01-2019, 01:50 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
IronZic is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried Bee from RegentLust, 30th Jan 2019, 2330hrs

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=716488

OKT was accommodating and responsive as I booked pretty late, have booked with him before, service great as usual.

Looks: 8/10 Photos posted are professionally taken and a year old, she has long hair now and not dyed, she also lost some weight, this girl is really petite and slim.

BBBJ: 9/10 Very experienced, everything from licking balls to teasing the head and deep throat, amazing, got me hard in no time.

Frenching: Allowed but did not try.

FJ: 8/10 She is tight, for me anyways, rode me in a squat position, laid back position and finally I finished off inside her in missionary, audio is not loud, but I liked her facial expression.

GFE: 8/10 Pretty good, started off tickling me and gave me a massage after first shot without me even asking, she knows enough English to communicate without a translator, laid beside me while resting as well, had a nice time talking to her.

Overall: 8/10 It's her first time doing this job, but if you want something just ask, if she is willing she will more than likely oblige, very hardworking and service-oriented girl.

I rarely get to the 2nd shot, but I loved the way she roamed my body, she got 2 shots off me in under 50 minutes, I would say that is a record for me. Bros treat her well, very nice girl.

RTF: Maybe, there are other girls I'd like to try

PS. YMMY
Old 30-01-2019, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Solax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebird30 View Post
Bro does she look more like 1st 2 pics or 3rd pic? Hairwise.
Looks more like 1st pic but with slightly shorter hair. Also have to discount the age a little bit, can add on at least 4 or 5 years to the face.
Old 30-01-2019, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 7
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RTF Minnie from TheRegentLust

10 out of fucking 10. I think I've officially been KC-ed. Poor me haha.

Put on some smooth R&B to set the mood. Started making out for a few minutes b4 stripping each other. Proceeded to paint job for a few minutes. Man, the moans coming out of her! Got that pussy really wet before sliding Mr.Willy in. Her pussy is lovely,no smell. Pounded her in missionary until my sperms just had to break free. Didn't ask for massage this time. Wanted to talk to her and get to know her a little more. Underneath all that beauty is a really smart girl who really cares about her family. Long story short, round 2 was doggy until I finished inside her.

I know I sound like a broken record but 10/10 all departments. She'll be leaving soon. I'm gonna miss her like crazy!
Old 30-01-2019, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
sudis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maya from sexhouse https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=715817
Look: 8 pleasant look
Body 8 quite good
Attitude 8.5 polite
Service 6.5 very average, i was hoping more warm up
Location 7 need to walk a bit from train
Rtf no
Old 30-01-2019, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 15
jenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majide View Post
Emmy from Tiko

Just had a session with her. Freaking terrible from both the girl and okt.
Over promise and under deliver. Was asking for Vicky but Emmy has a better time slot so I went with it. Emmy looks ok in pics but very much photoshopped.

Asked okt if Emmy is ok with frenching and is shaved he probably said yes without even verifying with her. End up both cannot. For your info, cannot french, not shaved, cannot finger and cannot paint. If cannot this cannot that, then don’t over promise the customers.

During the session was feeling shitty, this cannot that cannot, obviously can’t get hard. Bbbj complain too long and tired, ride complain big and pain then tired and stuff.

The more I think of it the more pissed off I get. Quickly finished the first shot and msg okt to tell him the issues. I tried to nego for one shot and if ok I’ll just leave right away and it’s only 30 mins up. I usually last close to an hour for the first shot. Nah, he gave me generic reply and didn’t even to rectify the issue. He is just in denial and said really? Cannot be bro. Totally zero customer service.

Good luck to all bros trying Emmy or even this stable.

Just my 20 cents. Very disappointing

Upz you for honest FR. Thanks for warning
Old 30-01-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 7
nehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pandora from LV
29/1/19. 12:30PM

Similar to many other reports on Pandora, it was a totally enjoyable and unique experience.

OKT was extremely quick in responding and very helpful. I was not familiar with the area. He actually called me to guide me to the right building.

The pics are her true pics...but of course you will have to expect some Thai tan.
Location is central. Extremely convenient for people who take MRT
Bottom heavy, as one of the previous report noted. But her boobs are exquisite.
Decent command of English and great service attitude. Good GFE with hugs, kisses, and chat
The main attraction: the squirting. Unique experience. You will have to really see it yourself. it is not like some videos you see where it is like waterfall. But it is enough volume to create large wet spots on bed (or on towel).

overall great experience. A big thumbs up!
Old 30-01-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
JumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronZic View Post
Tried Bee from RegentLust, 30th Jan 2019, 2330hrs

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=716488

Overall: 8/10 It's her first time doing this job, but if you want something just ask, if she is willing she will more than likely oblige, very hardworking and service-oriented girl.

PS. YMMY
Sure it's her first time? Think she's been here before, anyone remember what name/stable?
Old 30-01-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
JumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Emmy from Tiko

Over promise and under deliver. Was asking for Vicky but Emmy has a better time slot so I went with it. Emmy looks ok in pics but very much photoshopped.

..... Totally zero customer service.

This is a shame. This OKT used to be quite friendly and reliable, but seems there has change in staff, as lately the responses quite curt, and okt didn't know any of the past girls from his own stable.

Keep bonking bro, there are gems out there to be found.
Old 30-01-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 12
Kyrosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Emmy from Tiko

Asked okt if Emmy is ok with frenching and is shaved he probably said yes without even verifying with her. End up both cannot. For your info, cannot french, not shaved, cannot finger and cannot paint. If cannot this cannot that, then don’t over promise the customers.

During the session was feeling shitty, this cannot that cannot, obviously can’t get hard. Bbbj complain too long and tired, ride complain big and pain then tired and stuff.

The more I think of it the more pissed off I get. Quickly finished the first shot and msg okt to tell him the issues. I tried to nego for one shot and if ok I’ll just leave right away and it’s only 30 mins up. I usually last close to an hour for the first shot. Nah, he gave me generic reply and didn’t even to rectify the issue. He is just in denial and said really? Cannot be bro. Totally zero customer service.

Ignore the other guy.

Sorry that you spent money that turned out to be shit, and thanks for taking the effort to warn other bros.
Old 30-01-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 18
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Bro, seriously 3/10??
She is my target this week because she looks like Nancy Wu. 3/10 means face kanna lorry and I will skip!
haha.. ikr bro ...
Old 30-01-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

jenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpinJimmy View Post
Sure it's her first time? Think she's been here before, anyone remember what name/stable?
Not the first time. She came before and was from tikoclub stable.

Don’t know why changed stable suddenly price increase also.
Old 30-01-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=18296499

Requesting for FRs if any bros already tried this supposed SYT from soi69.

She looks damm good in picture. But soi/siam girls very questionable. Either hit or cui service.

Any bros tried her yet? Please let me know
Old 30-01-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
IronZic is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpinJimmy View Post
That's what she tells me, I've only been in the scene for a few months so I wouldn't know.
Old 30-01-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=18296499

Requesting for FRs if any bros already tried this supposed SYT from soi69.

She looks damm good in picture. But soi/siam girls very questionable. Either hit or cui service.

Any bros tried her yet? Please let me know
Agree.. fah also looks gd.. any fr to share?

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 30-01-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 6
Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Emmy from Tiko

Thanks . Will avoid this stable for time being
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1