The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 12-07-2024, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 10
Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by melltgb11 View Post
Fellow boss and bro, anyone can share me new Wechat for blk 165 express shop? Last time one annaxxxxxx not in use anymore. Lol.
Add one 9 to the old WeChat Id, is the new WeChat
Old 13-07-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of

#FR for Jessy, RTF, Bukit Merah

This is an overdue FR.

Have been busy for awhile and wanted a sure good fucking experience, so decided to visit Jesse. Many physical points will be the same as previous FR on Jesse.

OKT: Not Applicable
AREA 地区 : Bukit Merah
Name 名字 : Jessy, Vietnamese, speaks broken English, not so good at Mandarin
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Pretty face, fair skin, nice body. Some tatto here and there. Has one of those belly button piercings.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Early 30s
Body 身材 : 8/10. Not skinny model type. Not at all fat. For me a bakness scale of 4. Perfect womanly curves. But body is not toned. Decent ass. No huge tattoo/painting covering the nice curves.
French : 10/10 previous visits it was 11/10 because of deep long anal probing with her tongue which I really enjoyed. I also could do the same to her with my tongue. This time she had just recovered from an illness, and was not up to it. She still gave me the lovers embrace and DFK.
Boobs 胸部 : 36B, nice shaped and sized boobs with perky pink nipples. I love to suck them and squeeze those boobs.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 9/10. She the DFK slowly worked her tongue onto my nipples, then slowly guiding down to my cock.
BBBJ 口交 : 10/10. Good BBBJ. Super long BBBJ, and she smoothly went into 69, allowing me full access of her pussy and anus. Lots of head twisting, up down, deep throat. All was perfect. I almost shot into her mouth, but she sensed the super hard cock and held back the suction. She knows I like to CIP more than CIM; the advantages of frequent RTF.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10/10. 50% was done in 69 position, and 50% was done during the paint and fuck and paint and fuck... she seems to like it.
FJ 爱爱 : 10/ 10 The main reason for visiting Jesse is a super horny wet passionate fucking session.
After 69, there is more DFK with Jesse on top of me. As she works her pussy on my cock until deep full penetration. Then the cowgirl begins. Great to watch her ride me and play with her tits. Occasionally rising to suck he nipples.
Then it is my turn to do the work missionary. But first I paint her and suck up her juices. She pulls my big head up for more DFK and I penetrate deep into her pussy. We passionately fuck and DFK, like lovers.
I disengage the DFK and rise up, grab both her shoulders and begin to hard pump her. Ram my cock in hard. As our rhythm synchronize, I go faster and faster and faster. When she climaxes, I hug her and slowly kiss her and DFK; then work my way onto her her tits and finally pussy and anus. When I was going to probe her anus with my tongue, she pulled me head and drove her pussy deep onto my tongue again. Jesse wanted more tongue fucking, and I obliged.
Once she caught her breath, her heart pace calmed down, I began working my way towards her lips for more DFK... and the whole fucking process began again.
Repeated maybe all this 3 times until I finally exploded inside her pussy. We were both panting and hugging each other.
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10 the way she talks to me, looks me, hugs me, fucks me, kisses me again and again, even after I cum. Even after I pay all. She treats me like her lover until I exit the shop. She really knows how to make me remember her and think of her.
Overall Experience 整体 : 10/10 besides missing the anal rimming and probing, still had a fucking great time. Literally

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes. For Jesse and new packages. Typically Jesse is my go to girl if I want a real sextastic time. Question of logistics and timing.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Easy access

Date / 日期 : Early July late eveing/early night
Old 13-07-2024, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 5
kimchi53320 is one of the Best!kimchi53320 is one of the Best!kimchi53320 is one of the Best!kimchi53320 is one of the Best!

Just returned home after a session at Be***, service still as good. Tried a new ML today. Service damn solid, massage also good strength.

Looks: 8.5/10
Boobs: Big natural melons.
GFE: 9/10 , personal opinion.
Service: 9/10 teasing is good, very accommodating.
Damage: wallet friendly.
RTM: Yes!

Managed to add her WeChat before she started her next customer.
Not going to share the FR openly, interested bros can pm me for her contact.
Old 13-07-2024, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4950 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

BXM is back haha

Last edited by Xyberduke; 14-07-2024 at 07:39 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1