The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-08-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
trialsoffire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi bros, new to this forum here. Any good ML to recommend for sensual massage?
Old 30-08-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.info/anni-massage/

A little public service announcement for an old friend...

Super low budget offering -- $80 fully nude massage with CBJ and HJ!

Checked with her and confirm no mistake. I tried her 3 times previously during her first stint. Good massage, good sensual, and 5G roaming. Back then, she got wet easily, and was one of the fortunate ones who can cum quite easily too, adding to the enjoyment.

Didn't try her on her 2nd stint because she was operating from a MP then. Heard she put on a little weight too.

Seems like she's a bit bah-bah now, so for guys who like meaty girls, it's a plus point.

Last edited by JasonJG; 30-08-2018 at 07:25 PM.
Old 30-08-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

Checked with her and confirm no mistake. I tried her 3 times previously during her first stint. Good massage, good sensual, and 5G roaming. Back then, she got wet easily, and was one of the fortunate ones who can cum quite easily too, adding to the enjoyment.

Didn't try her on her 2nd stint because she was operating from a MP then. Heard she put on a little weight too.

Seems like she's a bit bah-bah now, so for guys who like meaty girls, it's a plus point.
Just to check. So that will exclude entry to spa which is $50 for one hour.

$80 additional seems reasonable. If include spa entry I dunno how she survive on $30 for one hour. Consider reasonable and not low budget I guess.
Old 30-08-2018, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Just to check. So that will exclude entry to spa which is $50 for one hour.

$80 additional seems reasonable. If include spa entry I dunno how she survive on $30 for one hour. Consider reasonable and not low budget I guess.
Not spa now. Pte apartment
Old 30-08-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

Agreed...quite a consistent performer and provides full roaming access..
Old 30-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -107 / Power: 0
LimitlessX LimitlessX

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
I just had another session with Ruirui today. I see that she didn’t use her phone thru out the whole session. Maybe the reason why her reply is slow. Lol
Same here. Very lucky to get a slot with her within mins after message her. She is definitely good. Will try my luck again next week.
Old 30-08-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
lengcainarwhal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone still remember Momo?
Old 30-08-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 6
bluepanther is a glorious beacon of lightbluepanther is a glorious beacon of lightbluepanther is a glorious beacon of lightbluepanther is a glorious beacon of lightbluepanther is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Nope but somewhere nearby though
ah ok. thanks bro. will visit her soon
Old 30-08-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2339 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengcainarwhal View Post
Anyone still remember Momo?
Wic momo bro, the one already rtced? Or any new momo now
Old 30-08-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6749 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Nope but somewhere nearby though
Bro GilaCow, had returned your nice gesture!

Cheers and enjoy!
Old 30-08-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
lengcainarwhal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Wic momo bro, the one already rtced? Or any new momo now
The hot one with cbj and pussy rub. Sibeh hot body.
Is she really RTC already?
Old 30-08-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2339 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengcainarwhal View Post
The hot one with cbj and pussy rub. Sibeh hot body.
Is she really RTC already?
Oh, yea i think she rtc quite some time ago already liao
Old 30-08-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xviralx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
U didn't notice most posting is on SLG girls also on this thread?

They do not have all the girls to be the best... but landmines rate is the lowest.

While the rest of the webbies either photoshopped tooooo much or very cui girls with fake review.
Don't get me wrong it definitely looks like one of the better sites. Will try to contact one of the girls again this weekend, hopefully my luck will be better!
Old 30-08-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
Anyone knows what happened to xingzi and shanshan, both are e cup?? Those were my fav milf masseuse and provide bf. They were around kallang mrt. Sadly, they don't seem to be around.
I miss Xingzi too, her post suddenly disappeared a couple of months ago and her SMSes went unanswered. She was my favorite masseuse by far.
Old 31-08-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
I miss Xingzi too, her post suddenly disappeared a couple of months ago and her SMSes went unanswered. She was my favorite masseuse by far.
You have any fallback?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1