The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 27-09-2010, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jec8181 View Post
Yo Bro Fornicator I'm at petain now hope H14R11 is working. Hahaha
Must act fast than you. 
Cool Bro, update me about Candy, ok? hehe.

Thanks Bro.

Cheers.
Old 27-09-2010, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jec8181 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Fornicator, H14R11 Candy is pretty too. Now still in petain just finish first round with Moon, her BBBJ and catbath 9/10 la. Now at H14 waiting Candy for 2nd round... got 1 bro in her room
Old 27-09-2010, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post

Ok, the new gals came to PT and start work last 09 Sept, right. But since they come from GL from some time back, so it means, the permit they are holding maybe from 6 months back, in this case March.
Of course, silly me they're still holding the same working permit with the same validiy period even after they've migrated to PT. Thanks for the clarification bro!

Anyhoos, despite the lack of time and opportunity, I am still determined to fully explore the new ex-GL girls of PT. So earlier this afternoon, I headed straight to House 22.

Seeing Michelle’s Room 20 locked made me feel a little disappointed (cos I had a great time with her the other day and I really wanted to rtf her). But as luck would have it, Room 19’s door was wide opened with Nikki standing there having a smoke. No invitation cards needed, I walked into her room. Would Nikki be a good, if not better substitute for Michelle? Well….

Nikki House 22 Room 19

Face: 6
By all accounts, Nikki is young. She may be 28 years old but does look a lot younger, albeit with ordinary girl-next-door looks. Her fair, smooth skin and complexion does make her a little more attractive I suppose. Nikki definitely stands out in PT because of her youthful demeanour. However I still find her quite ordinary and I wouldn’t give a second look if I passed her on the streets.

Body: 6
Nikki is slightly bah bah all around. Nothing to shout about. Still it’s a young body.

Boobs:
Small B cups with cute brown nips. They look smaller on her cos she is a little on the bah bah side.

Cathbath/AR: 6
Ok la

BBBJ: 7
Pretty decent BBBJ. She’s no slouch here, and takes her time savouring my hot bratwurst. Lots of slurping, sliding her tongue up and down the side of my length, and then fully enveloping my manhood almost to its base. Then she’d continue to slowly bob up and down my full length again and again and again. Her hands also keep busy cradling my balls or caressing both my nipples – my favourite. However, definitely no CIM – if she did, I would rtf her solely for this purpose.

FJ: 7
Her young and snug pussy embraced my dick most warmly. She “performs” adequately with responsive body movements and lots of moaning and groaning. Good, but not memorable.

GFE: 7
Nikki seems like a kind and gentle person.

So was Nikki for me a better substitute for Michelle? Simply, no. Still, it was definitely worht the money

Oh by the way, both Nikki and Michelle are quite ang mo-nised when bonking them. Both of them moan and squeal rather loudly. Also they're quite vocal - Nikki would say "Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Oh yes....!" when bonking, while Michelle is even more intense, softly screaming "yes! Oh yes!!! Yes, that's it, fuck me! Yes, fuck me....!" Hahahahaha... Quite cool

Cheers
PS. Next "new" target - Candy H14R11.... hehe
Old 27-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jec8181 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

To all and Bro Fornicator, just finish my 2nd shot with H14R11 Candy,
Just simple FR cos need go fetch wife and post via phone.

H14R11
Name: Candy
Boob: A+
Catbath: 6/10
BJ: 11/10 (cos I don wan process FJ so I ask can CIM she say Ofcos)
Body: 6/10 bait bak bak
69: she say no
Frenching: nvr try
FJ : nvr try

RTF: Hell YES cos before I leave the room she dare me say next week ask me come find her cos she wanna finish FJ with me.
Old 27-09-2010, 05:51 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Of course, silly me they're still holding the same working permit with the same validiy period even after they've migrated to PT. Thanks for the clarification bro!

Anyhoos, despite the lack of time and opportunity, I am still determined to fully explore the new ex-GL girls of PT. So earlier this afternoon, I headed straight to House 22.

Seeing Michelle’s Room 20 locked made me feel a little disappointed (cos I had a great time with her the other day and I really wanted to rtf her). But as luck would have it, Room 19’s door was wide opened with Nikki standing there having a smoke. No invitation cards needed, I walked into her room. Would Nikki be a good, if not better substitute for Michelle? Well….

Nikki House 22 Room 19

Face: 6
By all accounts, Nikki is young. She may be 28 years old but does look a lot younger, albeit with ordinary girl-next-door looks. Her fair, smooth skin and complexion does make her a little more attractive I suppose. Nikki definitely stands out in PT because of her youthful demeanour. However I still find her quite ordinary and I wouldn’t give a second look if I passed her on the streets.

Body: 6
Nikki is slightly bah bah all around. Nothing to shout about. Still it’s a young body.

Boobs:
Small B cups with cute brown nips. They look smaller on her cos she is a little on the bah bah side.

Cathbath/AR: 6
Ok la

BBBJ: 7
Pretty decent BBBJ. She’s no slouch here, and takes her time savouring my hot bratwurst. Lots of slurping, sliding her tongue up and down the side of my length, and then fully enveloping my manhood almost to its base. Then she’d continue to slowly bob up and down my full length again and again and again. Her hands also keep busy cradling my balls or caressing both my nipples – my favourite. However, definitely no CIM – if she did, I would rtf her solely for this purpose.

FJ: 7
Her young and snug pussy embraced my dick most warmly. She “performs” adequately with responsive body movements and lots of moaning and groaning. Good, but not memorable.

GFE: 7
Nikki seems like a kind and gentle person.

So was Nikki for me a better substitute for Michelle? Simply, no. Still, it was definitely worht the money

Oh by the way, both Nikki and Michelle are quite ang mo-nised when bonking them. Both of them moan and squeal rather loudly. Also they're quite vocal - Nikki would say "Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Oh yes....!" when bonking, while Michelle is even more intense, softly screaming "yes! Oh yes!!! Yes, that's it, fuck me! Yes, fuck me....!" Hahahahaha... Quite cool

Cheers
PS. Next "new" target - Candy H14R11.... hehe
Fantastic Bro, exactly what I got when I both tried them. "Ang mo-nised"! Very good Bro. Yes, they are noisy and I love it, it fuels me more to fuck even harder!

I'm having some Candy later, hehe.

Cheers.
Old 27-09-2010, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jec8181 View Post
To all and Bro Fornicator, just finish my 2nd shot with H14R11 Candy,
Just simple FR cos need go fetch wife and post via phone.

H14R11
Name: Candy
Boob: A+
Catbath: 6/10
BJ: 11/10 (cos I don wan process FJ so I ask can CIM she say Ofcos)
Body: 6/10 bait bak bak
69: she say no
Frenching: nvr try
FJ : nvr try

RTF: Hell YES cos before I leave the room she dare me say next week ask me come find her cos she wanna finish FJ with me.
Very good Bro! Thanks. I'm coming over! Haha!

Bro MrBombastic, we have another record breaker here!

I'm outta' here!

Cheers.
Old 27-09-2010, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Very good Bro! Thanks. I'm coming over! Haha!

Bro MrBombastic, we have another record breaker here!

I'm outta' here!

Cheers.
Fucker

Im in PT now... Candy, nikki, rose, super, ann all not around... Damnnn
Old 27-09-2010, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

I want to dedicate this FR to bro FORNICATOR for making me horny whenever I read his FR

Ok now. I just got home form PT. I'm late. I reach PT about 6.30pm. Most of the chicks are not available. I was looking for Rose in H11, but when I go in, the chicks in the house are looking at me one kind, Carol, Yen Yen and another one I have forgotten her name. I was like, what the fuck... never seen a handsome before? Or you wanna suck my dick for free? hahaha

I just ignore them, and look for Rose. But too bad, she's not available. Then without any hesitation, I go to H16 to look for Vivi. There's a bro queeing in front of me. Then I was like... good pussy surely have to wait! hahaha

Then I waited for 30 minutes, until the bro came out then I quickly move in. Vivi was ever attractive in white in piece skirt. She apologized to me for making me waiting. We have a small chat, and I was asking her why she MIA for so long. Then she told me that she injured her back while working. Therefore I have been wondering if bro FORNICATOR is the one that make her injured.

Anyway, cut the story short, here's my rating:

Room: H16R13
Name: My beloved VIVI
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10 (tall, sexy butt, but not for boob lovers)
BBBJ: 9/10 (she give me repeated deep throat, slow and steady)
FJ: 9/10 (top class FJ. very very accomodating)
FK: Yes (tongue fighting style)
AR: 8/10 (i'm not a fan of AR, but still she did a fantastic job)
GFE: 9/10 (her moan really makes me feel like i'm fj my ex)
CIM: Yes (this is the best part. she really suck my cum dry.)
RTF: Absolutely (i'm her last customer and she tell me that she doesn't wanna dissapointed me therefore she decide to take me before she goes home... awwww... so sweet)

Vivi is a gift to PT. Maybe other bros might not agree with me, but based on my experience she's really a gem. Let me tell you why:

1. She's not cocky
2. She's polite and keep on apologizing for making me wait
3. She really try her best to satisfy all her customers. Not like some other girls who don't treat a customer as customer.

To me, Vivi, Super, Carol H7R11, Joyce H7R6 definitely provide $150 service with only $50. Even Violet I feel that her service is getting bad. Maybe I haven't tried all WL, but with me recommendation, for sure you will be coming back to PT again
Old 27-09-2010, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Fucker

Haaa?! But I just tried Candy, we finished almost 7:00pm I think. FR later.

Nikki go back 6:00pm. Super also early knock off.

Nevermind, you got Vivi right? So it's all ok yah.

Cheers.
Old 27-09-2010, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Quote:
Fucker

Monday, I noticed, many not working..
So I mostly go on a Tuesday..
Old 27-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like that brother is me... Are you the one not wearing any specs with white long-sleeved shirt with black stripes?

As what Mr Bombie had mentioned, the service attitude of Vivi is one of the best in PT. Definitely worth going back the next time.

Quote:

I just ignore them, and look for Rose. But too bad, she's not available. Then without any hesitation, I go to H16 to look for Vivi. There's a bro queeing in front of me. Then I was like... good pussy surely have to wait! hahaha
Old 27-09-2010, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
terfel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down to PT this afternoon to try Carol of H7 R11. Her service was fantistics. Will write a FR of her Tml. Today so tired
Old 27-09-2010, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
terfel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytan7 View Post
Looks like that brother is me... Are you the one not wearing any specs with white long-sleeved shirt with black stripes?

As what Mr Bombie had mentioned, the service attitude of Vivi is one of the best in PT. Definitely worth going back the next time.
I would like to try on vivi. Finally she is back in action after MIA for so long
Old 27-09-2010, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
I want to dedicate this FR to bro FORNICATOR for making me horny whenever I read his FR

Ok now. I just got home form PT. I'm late. I reach PT about 6.30pm. Most of the chicks are not available. I was looking for Rose in H11, but when I go in, the chicks in the house are looking at me one kind, Carol, Yen Yen and another one I have forgotten her name. I was like, what the fuck... never seen a handsome before? Or you wanna suck my dick for free? hahaha

Then I waited for 30 minutes, until the bro came out then I quickly move in. Vivi was ever attractive in white in piece skirt. She apologized to me for making me waiting. We have a small chat, and I was asking her why she MIA for so long. Then she told me that she injured her back while working. Therefore I have been wondering if bro FORNICATOR is the one that make her injured.

Anyway, cut the story short, here's my rating:

Room: H16R13
Name: My beloved VIVI
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10 (tall, sexy butt, but not for boob lovers)
BBBJ: 9/10 (she give me repeated deep throat, slow and steady)
FJ: 9/10 (top class FJ. very very accomodating)
FK: Yes (tongue fighting style)
AR: 8/10 (i'm not a fan of AR, but still she did a fantastic job)
GFE: 9/10 (her moan really makes me feel like i'm fj my ex)
CIM: Yes (this is the best part. she really suck my cum dry.)
RTF: Absolutely (i'm her last customer and she tell me that she doesn't wanna dissapointed me therefore she decide to take me before she goes home... awwww... so sweet)

Vivi is a gift to PT. Maybe other bros might not agree with me, but based on my experience she's really a gem. Let me tell you why:

1. She's not cocky
2. She's polite and keep on apologizing for making me wait
3. She really try her best to satisfy all her customers. Not like some other girls who don't treat a customer as customer.

To me, Vivi, Super, Carol H7R11, Joyce H7R6 definitely provide $150 service with only $50. Even Violet I feel that her service is getting bad. Maybe I haven't tried all WL, but with me recommendation, for sure you will be coming back to PT again
Bro MrBombastic, I thank you for dedicating this FR to me. I am humbled by your kind gesture.

It is my great pleasure to be of help and service to all Bros that we get horny and go to PT whenever we read each other's FR.

One example I cannot and will not forget is Bro slashGNR's FR for Michelle H02R16. Bro thanks to you, I have conquered Michelle. Some WLs I have conquered by myself but getting help is much more better.

Before, I have no idea of this forum, I have already been wreaking havoc in the now closed H03. On the 2F, right side, Moon, Vivi, Ada, and Ivy. Back then, nobody was taking Vivi, my 1st session she will not allow painting and 69. Then RTF she allow frenching. Then in H16 finally she allow 69 with frenching! Haven't RTF Vivi for a long time, my schedule so full! (So it means, it was not I who injured Vivi's back, haha.) Then new WLs come. How?!

Anyways, thank you once again, Bro MrBombastic, but I really have to go, I still have an FR to write and I have to update the PSL.

It was indeed an honour.

Cheers.
Old 27-09-2010, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Ken View Post
Monday, I noticed, many not working..
So I mostly go on a Tuesday..
Not necessarily true Bro, it all depends on the timing.

I go Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Friday Saturday and Sunday on special occassions only or if I'm really, really horny!

Last Saturday was Michelle's H02R16 LDW + I was horny so I bonked Nikki as well.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1