The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2008, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bigjaws deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

If the child's birth cert has no father's name, can the kid still go to a local good school there ? If not, can he go to the international school to study ?
Old 16-08-2008, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjaws View Post
If the child's birth cert has no father's name, can the kid still go to a local good school there ? If not, can he go to the international school to study ?
Bro, who gave you the idea that if the birth cert has no father's name, he/she will not be able to attend local school? Without father's name in Birth cert, the child can still attend local school. As for international school, its surely not cheap. Not everything in vietnam is cheap, and international school is not cheap in vietnam. Normal school fees for a child in international school in VN is around US$1000 a month.
Old 16-08-2008, 05:09 PM
Samster

bigjaws deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Bro, who gave you the idea that if the birth cert has no father's name, he/she will not be able to attend local school? Without father's name in Birth cert, the child can still attend local school. As for international school, its surely not cheap. Not everything in vietnam is cheap, and international school is not cheap in vietnam. Normal school fees for a child in international school in VN is around US$1000 a month.
Thanks Bro SingViet. Just wanna make sure the kid can have a good future
Old 16-08-2008, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, thank you for sharing..

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-08-2008, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Hanoi-Kid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxrex View Post
For guys here who are hoping to have a good Vietnamese girlfriend, I will advise you guys to take some spare time off and fly to Vietnam. Really, there is no point looking for love from Vietnamese working ladies in Joo Chiat and Geylang. Vietnam's population currently stands at about 86.5 millions. Most match-making agencies in Singapore are real b******. It is much cheaper to explore around Vietnam and befriend some Vietnamese women. I had been to Vietnam (Saigon and Hanoi) many times since 2004. About myself, I am an educated Singapore white-collared man who have a Vietnamese wife from North Vietnam.

I don't think that most North Vietnamese women ever want to marry Western men. My sisters-in law and some friends of mine confirmed with me. Only 10 to 15% North Vietnamese women want that. It is different as compared to South Vietnamese women.

So far, my wife has been very good to me. I know her for about 1 year before we got married. Her family is very big and is not rich at all. And my wife never ask me for money to remit back to her family in Vietnam. Not even once due to my wife's refusal for my financial assistance to her family. She even told me that her family can manage on their own. Some of her siblings are working in Saigon while her 2 siblings are waiting to enter university. It is very rare for us to talk about money. I always give her $20 each day for her to buy grocery and her daily meals. I always handle the financial aspects in the household. She is studying English everyday and we communicate to each other in Vietnamese. As for our daily lives, she always put out the shoes for me to wear when I leave home for work and always wait for me at the door to welcome me home from work. I feel so blessed. I don't think many Singapore wives will do that to their husbands. But my wife can be very jealous sometimes when I occasionally talk to my Vietnamese friends online. I can tell you that a lot of Vietnamese women are very jealous by nature. Know what? The number of divorce cases is fast increasing in big Vietnamese cities now.
Hi Max,

glad to hear you are doing well and all the best,,,and seems getting a North Viet gal is a better possibility,,,but just a few questions...if Vn gals are quite the jealous type and divorce are increasing,,,who initiates the divorce ? the guys or gals? and if its the gals,,,wont divorce be a stigma to them? i mean its harder for a divorce gal to re-marry than a divorce guy right? And north viet gals are still quite traditional so they more tolerant but sometimes i see the typical Vn guy also like to play around and drink and gamble,,,but there are guys who worked hard but play hard also,,so i do find typical Vn guy like to play around,,,

this is just a comment,,,any other bros care to share?
Old 18-08-2008, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey folks,

Do you guys know how much 'bosses' charge those Viet girls working in Joo Chiat and Geylang pubs to extend their social visit pass? S$100! WTF! Super rip off like some of those People's Park Centre travel agents. Nevermind my new business is in the works with competitive pricing.
Old 18-08-2008, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Hey folks,

Do you guys know how much 'bosses' charge those Viet girls working in Joo Chiat and Geylang pubs to extend their social visit pass? S$100!
Around there. Wait til you hear how much the bosses charges to fly the gals over to SG, then you really WTF loud loud
Old 18-08-2008, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 17
X_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
Around there. Wait til you hear how much the bosses charges to fly the gals over to SG, then you really WTF loud loud
Yeah Bro ekemono,

you are damn right..

Bro Tony Stark,

You info is a bit wrong liao.. There are many ways for them to extend their social visit pass, the one you are mentioning is the cheapest way, through internet extend @ $100. Through sponsor to immigration extention, $150 - $250. Going to Malaysia and come back, $150 - $250. Bringing the gals from Vietnam to Singapore, not inclusive of Air Ticket, $300 - $1,000. All these would be applicable to 1st timers only.. Then on top of that, if the gals do not have money to come, then borrow @ interest rate of 10% - 15% monthly, when they come here work, then they return back slowly.

But after all these charges, what i heard before at the max is their earnings per nite can be as high as $1,800 per nite, but can be $20 or $30 per nite or even none. Their accomodation is $12 - $15 per nite..

All these info is through my experience cheonging all these years, that's why i know the rates and i ever extend for them or bring them to Malaysia all under my own expenses thinking that they are so pitiful. But i can say some of the gals can be your very good friend, they are not out to fleece ppl, but not all..

So better be careful when you wants to help them, it will depends on your luck sometimes. I also kana cheated before, i would say Philipinos are not so trust worthy, Thais and Viet might be better, this is just my opinion.

How come my points is like a roller coaster, going up and down.. How to reach above 100pts?

To those monkeys who zap me!

Leave your nick down!!
Old 18-08-2008, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey folks,

Do you guys know how much 'bosses' charge those Viet girls working in Joo Chiat and Geylang pubs to extend their social visit pass? S$100! WTF! Super rip off like some of those People's Park Centre travel agents. Nevermind my new business is in the works with competitive pricing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_plorer View Post
You info is a bit wrong liao.. There are many ways for them to extend their social visit pass, the one you are mentioning is the cheapest way, through internet extend @ $100. Through sponsor to immigration extention, $150 - $250. Going to Malaysia and come back, $150 - $250. Bringing the gals from Vietnam to Singapore, not inclusive of Air Ticket, $300 - $1,000. All these would be applicable to 1st timers only.. Then on top of that, if the gals do not have money to come, then borrow @ interest rate of 10% - 15% monthly, when they come here work, then they return back slowly.

But after all these charges, what i heard before at the max is their earnings per nite can be as high as $1,800 per nite, but can be $20 or $30 per nite or even none. Their accomodation is $12 - $15 per nite..

Yes, super rip off but what can we do when there are so many Vn gals willing to pay...

Bro Tony Stark - glad that you are doing something to correct this ... wish you good luck..

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-08-2008, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mace is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hey folks,

Yappy, last time my gal wan to get $$ from me to extend her pass. i said to her i will help her do that via internet when i hav time to avoid being "cut carot head" by her boss. think she is in a hurry to settle her pass problem and renewed her pass by her boss without informing me. nbz, i was so angry that not only she let herself to be chopped by her boss for a 5min internet job, in the end i also need to help her for the 100$ charge.

Btw, ar most of the vietnamese gal feisty and hot temper?? i almost fail to come back alife during my latest trip to her hcm hse. we had a small arguement and she turn agressive and start throwing hp, glass etc at me. i stand firm on my grd, refusing to budge, and she went to the kitchen and start finding knifes and throw it towards me. luckily her uncle trying to withstraint her by blocking her view. 1 knife glance and "nicked" my face, another cut her uncle's finger and flew out to nowhere, and a big kitchen knife that bounce off my chest.

Damage: whole rm full of broken glasses, a bleeding finger, a hp broke with screen smashed and 2 angry person staring at each other keke.

In the end her family held a "meeting" in her rm, while i am at the balcony puffing away. at long last her family members came out and signal me to join her inside her rm. think the temper subsided and we managed to talk things through. In the night she initated sex although i am in no mood for it. but she persist by hugging me tightly and ask me, do u still wan and love me after what i hav done in a trembling voice...and donno why my heart soften and kiss her dearly on her forehead......
Old 18-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Samster

maxrex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro SingViet,

Thanks for your clarification.

Quote:
Who says single man can adopt child in VN? If you wish to adopt a child, you have to show evidence that you can provide a good family for the child to grow up in. Most of the time, only married couples can adopt children.
Old 18-08-2008, 12:10 PM
Samster

maxrex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Hanoi-Kid,

Thanks for your wishes. It is not necessary for the guys to always initiate the divorce. Some women even ask for that. It depends on the severity of their marriage crisis. You can say that it is not easy for many divorced women to re-marry because a lot of Vietnamese men prefer a virgin wife. It's a known fact that most Vietnamese guys like to drink beer. Some guys beat their wives while others look for lovers. But not all are that bad. I have a couple of Vietnamese guy friends and they take care of their wives well. My wife lived in North Vietnam for first 20 years of her life. After that, she came to study and had a decent job in Saigon for 7 years. Most Vietnamese women are very loyal when it comes to love. It does not matter if the girl is from the South or the North. It all comes down to her personality and how suitable both of you are. Good luck to you for finding love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoi-Kid View Post
Hi Max,

glad to hear you are doing well and all the best,,,and seems getting a North Viet gal is a better possibility,,,but just a few questions...if Vn gals are quite the jealous type and divorce are increasing,,,who initiates the divorce ? the guys or gals? and if its the gals,,,wont divorce be a stigma to them? i mean its harder for a divorce gal to re-marry than a divorce guy right? And north viet gals are still quite traditional so they more tolerant but sometimes i see the typical Vn guy also like to play around and drink and gamble,,,but there are guys who worked hard but play hard also,,so i do find typical Vn guy like to play around,,,

this is just a comment,,,any other bros care to share?
Old 18-08-2008, 01:56 PM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
Haha bang balls man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_plorer View Post
Bro Tony Stark,

How come my points is like a roller coaster, going up and down.. How to reach above 100pts?
Thanks for the valuable insight of the charges. From my understanding fee for first time extension is $40 only if you DIY through internet extend. So the 'boss' profit margin is 150% at $100!

I've upped your rep point.
Old 18-08-2008, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mace View Post
Yappy, last time my gal wan to get $$ from me to extend her pass. i said to her i will help her do that via internet when i hav time to avoid being "cut carot head" by her boss. think she is in a hurry to settle her pass problem and renewed her pass by her boss without informing me. nbz, i was so angry that not only she let herself to be chopped by her boss for a 5min internet job, in the end i also need to help her for the 100$ charge.

Btw, ar most of the vietnamese gal feisty and hot temper?? i almost fail to come back alife during my latest trip to her hcm hse.
Yeah the $100 fee is real rip off. These 'bosses' don't even have office rental overheads. Just need a handphone, laptop and printer. Most likely these 'bosses' outsource such applications to third parties or runners thus so expensive. I've seen these 'bosses' before. The typical lau beng maciam Ah Nan in Money No Enough. I'm might be generalising though.

I've encountered one with very bad temper also but not to the extend like yours. Glad you made it back in one piece to see Singapore won a silver medal in the olympics!
Old 18-08-2008, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Yes, super rip off but what can we do when there are so many Vn gals willing to pay...

Bro Tony Stark - glad that you are doing something to correct this ... wish you good luck..
Thanks for your encouragement. I just need to buck up my tieng viet. Thai and Mandarin no problem for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1