The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 25-09-2010, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Ken View Post
DIAMOND QUIT???
Arhh.. I've not bonked her..
Hah?! She almost 1 year in PT never try her?

My 1st session with her was 16 Oct. I think, then she say, next day 17 Oct, she off because her birthday. So on same day after 1st session (lunch break) I RTF around tea break time. 16 Oct., I bonk her twice.

RTF so many times. CNY booking her 3 hours on her last day before she go back for CNY holiday.

Last RTF session last August before she go for 1 month leave. She suppose to start work 17 Sept. But apparently, she never go check-up, go straight to H24 OKT/boss, and by Monday 20 Sept, cut the (yellow) card.

FYI only,

Cheers.
Old 25-09-2010, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post

PS: Bro U-Da-Man, how are you?!
Yo bro! All's good my man!

I've been partying too hard these last couple of weeks and it drained what little strength I had to contribute here..... my bad.

To tell you the truth, besides my regular RTFs with H2 Michelle and Lai Lai, I've been neglecting PT for other distractions in GL and various massage shops.

So today, I went down to check out "our" new additions in House 22. Nikki was busy so didn't even get a chance to see how she looks like. But in the open doorway of R20 stood a rather tall, young-ish looking quite pretty babe in the form of the new Michelle. Without hesitation, I let myself into her room.

I'm terribly tired now so I'll try to give as much information on her as I can muster without falling asleep on my keyboard.

I'll begin by saying - Michelle is an all-round FANTASTIC Cat50 bonk! Not spectacular in any one skill, but collectively, she's da bomb!!

For starters, Michelle has a great happy and bubbly personality. She even said that herself that she is a happy person. Now let me get detailed....

Face: 6.5
Michelle is quite cute and pleasant. Except she does have a tiny tad of facial hair above her upper lip which she should remove...hehehe

Body: 8
She has I consider one of the best bodies in PT! If her A cups tits were any bigger, she would in my opinion have the best body only after Katty's!!! Michelle is slim, not skinny, but nicely slender. Her extended lithe torso has a slight soft tummy, but doesn't belie the sexiness of her long. long, beautiful legs wrapped in smooth taut youthful skin. Her gorgeous butt is just generous enough to protrude sexily and when I doggied her, I almost blew my load just looking at her butt.

BBBJ/Catbath: 8 (if CIM, it would be a 9)
Michelle takes her time to get me in the mood. Almost 10 minutes of licking almost every part of my body. Her BBBJ is long, deep and sensual. And she heightens the impact by looking at me as she slowly and relentlessly devoured my glistening, rock hard cock.

FJ/Moaning effect: 8.5
Fucking this girl is like fucking your horny FB. Nice and tight, she meets every long hard stroke with a soft scream. When the action get hotter, she bucks her hips, lets out moans and more screams. She grabbed my butt to push me deeper into her. And did I mentioned her beautiful arse???

French: ??
Since I not the biggest fan of frenching, I didn't try. However, I suspect she does. Cos when I was dressed and about to leave, I bent over to plant a kisser on her cheek (I often do that with the WLs, they think I'm charming that way hehehe). As I did, she turned and gave me a full pucker instead.

GFE/RTF: 8
Great girl. Very happy time. Really felt carefree for the 25 minutes I was with her. Will definitely see her again. And again. I strongly strongly recommend her.

Cheers
PS. My FR is probably quite boring. I'm really too tired now to be inspired. Sorry.
Old 25-09-2010, 03:13 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Yo bro! All's good my man!

I've been partying too hard these last couple of weeks and it drained what little strength I had to contribute here..... my bad.

To tell you the truth, besides my regular RTFs with H2 Michelle and Lai Lai, I've been neglecting PT for other distractions in GL and various massage shops.

So today, I went down to check out "our" new additions in House 22. Nikki was busy so didn't even get a chance to see how she looks like. But in the open doorway of R20 stood a rather tall, young-ish looking quite pretty babe in the form of the new Michelle. Without hesitation, I let myself into her room.

I'm terribly tired now so I'll try to give as much information on her as I can muster without falling asleep on my keyboard.

I'll begin by saying - Michelle is an all-round FANTASTIC Cat50 bonk! Not spectacular in any one skill, but collectively, she's da bomb!!

For starters, Michelle has a great happy and bubbly personality. She even said that herself that she is a happy person. Now let me get detailed....

Face: 6.5
Michelle is quite cute and pleasant. Except she does have a tiny tad of facial hair above her upper lip which she should remove...hehehe

Body: 8
She has I consider one of the best bodies in PT! If her A cups tits were any bigger, she would in my opinion have the best body only after Katty's!!! Michelle is slim, not skinny, but nicely slender. Her extended lithe torso has a slight soft tummy, but doesn't belie the sexiness of her long. long, beautiful legs wrapped in smooth taut youthful skin. Her gorgeous butt is just generous enough to protrude sexily and when I doggied her, I almost blew my load just looking at her butt.

BBBJ/Catbath: 8 (if CIM, it would be a 9)
Michelle takes her time to get me in the mood. Almost 10 minutes of licking almost every part of my body. Her BBBJ is long, deep and sensual. And she heightens the impact by looking at me as she slowly and relentlessly devoured my glistening, rock hard cock.

FJ/Moaning effect: 8.5
Fucking this girl is like fucking your horny FB. Nice and tight, she meets every long hard stroke with a soft scream. When the action get hotter, she bucks her hips, lets out moans and more screams. She grabbed my butt to push me deeper into her. And did I mentioned her beautiful arse???

French: ??
Since I not the biggest fan of frenching, I didn't try. However, I suspect she does. Cos when I was dressed and about to leave, I bent over to plant a kisser on her cheek (I often do that with the WLs, they think I'm charming that way hehehe). As I did, she turned and gave me a full pucker instead.

GFE/RTF: 8
Great girl. Very happy time. Really felt carefree for the 25 minutes I was with her. Will definitely see her again. And again. I strongly strongly recommend her.

Cheers
PS. My FR is probably quite boring. I'm really too tired now to be inspired. Sorry.
There you go! My man Bro U-Da-Man!!! Good to hear from you!!!

Hell! You call your FR boring?! Even if I'm tired I'll still be inspired. You are one of the best, if not the best in writing FRs and yet again here, another masterpiece.

Hey Bro MrBombastic, here's the Bro that you should put as number 1 in your hate list. I don't mind you can put me at number 2! Haha! Bro MrBombastic "hates" me for making him horny as hell with my FRs and encouraging him to go to PT often, hehe.

Michelle H22 is, I agree, da-bomb, tried her already ( I trid to french her but she say she don't do frenching). But I am also eager to try Nikki. But she will have to wait. I have upcoming booking with Michelle H02, 25 Sept. is her LDW (last day working) before going for 1 month leave.

Bro, Diamond has quit PT, FYI.

Take care Bro. Good to have you back! Long time you MIA you scared the shit out of me! Haha!

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 25-09-2010 at 03:24 AM.
Old 25-09-2010, 08:22 AM
Samster

Re: H14r11

Quote:
Rough estimate only Bro, maybe middle of next month.

My contacts say there is a new WL in H14R11. Tried to see-see this evening but she busy working and I was running out of time have to rush off as I don't want to be late for my booking session. Next month got another new WL in H22. We see how.

Latest update: Diamond H24R12 has quit PT.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
when i was there today, i also noticed a new face, H14R11 (beside sophia), saw sophia talking to her.

Who is the H14R11 ? is she new ?
Looks not bad... i guess should be cat 50.
Confirm Bro, she should be the new WL as mentioned when I was in PT last Thursday night. I go have a look later after session with Michelle.

Thanks for info.

Cheers.
Old 25-09-2010, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking H2R15 Tingx2

[QUOTE=Heil Hitler;5242931]Was there late (8pm) last nite. H2R15 door was opened. Walked by once, she didn't look up - busy fiddling with her PSP. Saw she was on the chunky side. Remembered she was on the CIM list. Also remembered some bro saying she was sort of fierce. Looked around, place getting deserted and thought "Oh well". Stood in front of her door, she glanced up and gestured five.
---
Mine impression of Tingx2, she is abit of crazy, i think how come she looked U up down for awhile b4 service. U see mine time with her i mention her name, told her capture from PSL. She return the $50! Then i told her not the creator only member.

No FR because i promise her, anyway thru out session i got a feeling she don't want me to cum, very bad next time if i encounter such a WL which return the $, i will take it and continue with the next 1.
Old 25-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
SCB2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So today, I went down to check out "our" new additions in House 22. Nikki was busy so didn't even get a chance to see how she looks like. But in the open doorway of R20 stood a rather tall, young-ish looking quite pretty babe in the form of the new Michelle.
I went to recce these 2 new WLs couple of days ago. Both were working when I reached H22 so I waited. 10 mins later, R19 door opened and a guy came out and the door was left partially opened leaving a small gap. Wanting to have a look how Nikki look like so I peep into the room thru' the gap.
What I saw scared the shit out of me!

Let me explain. I used to patronize Coco and her room is R19 which Nikki is occupying now. When I peep into the room I thought I saw Coco inside as Nikki was dressed in black dress that day which was similar to Coco's working outfit. And she had the same slim body and long hair as Coco. Only when Nikki fully opened the door then I realised I was mistaken. But I had to abort my mission on her cos of the image of Coco in my mind.
Old 25-09-2010, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
whatthef204 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from PT.

Was walking around and saw this "attractive" WL opening the door and going inside H11 R12.

She was wearing this "indian" dress showing her curves, fair skin , and a tattoo at the back. Damn chio.

I was literally sucked in.

The face, the body and skin are above PT standards, she would have been a stunner 10 years ago.

What about the performance.

Catbath = 8
AR = 8
BJ = 8, she was sucking me for so long that I was the one who gave up, almost exploded
FJ = 9 with all the soft moan, and thrusting back
RTF = sure

Damage =S$50
Old 25-09-2010, 08:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
zilojian69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Belated FR Petain Report
i seldom write FR but i must write for this sweet girl
Action: Last week

H10R12
she was my target ever since i saw her going home around 7plus,
but she's always super busy.. from far look young and sweet
but last wk when see her door open, i quickly jump onto it
Looks: 6/10 at first sight, heavy dolly make up with fake eye lashes
*just my opinion,

First washing by kiko she was lying down on her bed spreading her legs, while she do the SOP washing
i saw her ass, looks really cute, i wish i could squeeze it at that moment

this may be the only PT room which doesn't dim lights! my type...
nxt, bbbj, very sensual with side, down, up and last bbbj with her lying down
and face up, and me squatting on doggie style, as if i ff.. her mouth.. shiok 9/10

nxt action, slid condom and attack her on missionary...
i feel it almost immediately and quickly change to doggy style..
i was really sexcited and thrusted her quite fast, she felt it immediately and
moan loudly, please.. "qing yi dian".. meaning softer a bit,
who knows these words make me cum straight away... total action only 15mins!!..

after which kiko wash herself up
while i have to do my DIY clean up.. 5/10..

Overall 7/10
RTF : wait till i try H2 2nd room behind, heard she quite good
Old 25-09-2010, 10:39 PM
Samster

U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hey Bro MrBombastic, here's the Bro that you should put as number 1 in your hate list. I don't mind you can put me at number 2! Haha! Bro MrBombastic "hates" me for making him horny as hell with my FRs and encouraging him to go to PT often, hehe.
Oi, now don't you drag me into this. You hate-birds are doing just fine. Three is a crowd remember....

Quote:
Michelle H22 is, I agree, da-bomb, tried her already ( I trid to french her but she say she don't do frenching). But I am also eager to try Nikki.
Yep, really want to see Michelle again. How's Nikki? I know you haven't visited her bro, but any insight into her looks, bod and such perhaps
Old 25-09-2010, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Oi, now don't you drag me into this. You hate-birds are doing just fine. Three is a crowd remember....

Yep, really want to see Michelle again. How's Nikki? I know you haven't visited her bro, but any insight into her looks, bod and such perhaps

me too.. want to see the new chicks in H22. Hope to squeeze in sometime to go down PT tomorrow afternoon.

When I was there yesterday, saw them leaving in "civilian" clothes in H22. One of them very chio and young (fair complexion and abit ba-ba), should be about 28-30 yr old only. My guess is these 2 should be the 2 new chicks
Old 25-09-2010, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hah?! She almost 1 year in PT never try her?

My 1st session with her was 16 Oct. I think, then she say, next day 17 Oct, she off because her birthday. So on same day after 1st session (lunch break) I RTF around tea break time. 16 Oct., I bonk her twice.

RTF so many times. CNY booking her 3 hours on her last day before she go back for CNY holiday.

Last RTF session last August before she go for 1 month leave. She suppose to start work 17 Sept. But apparently, she never go check-up, go straight to H24 OKT/boss, and by Monday 20 Sept, cut the (yellow) card.

FYI only,

Cheers.
Ya, missed the chance as she wasn't "my type" at 1st sight.
Hiax.. Too bad..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCB2011 View Post
I went to recce these 2 new WLs couple of days ago. Both were working when I reached H22 so I waited. 10 mins later, R19 door opened and a guy came out and the door was left partially opened leaving a small gap. Wanting to have a look how Nikki look like so I peep into the room thru' the gap.
What I saw scared the shit out of me!

Let me explain. I used to patronize Coco and her room is R19 which Nikki is occupying now. When I peep into the room I thought I saw Coco inside as Nikki was dressed in black dress that day which was similar to Coco's working outfit. And she had the same slim body and long hair as Coco. Only when Nikki fully opened the door then I realised I was mistaken. But I had to abort my mission on her cos of the image of Coco in my mind.
Who is Coco?
She so scary?
Old 26-09-2010, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
When I was there yesterday, saw them leaving in "civilian" clothes in H22. One of them very chio and young (fair complexion and abit ba-ba), should be about 28-30 yr old only. My guess is these 2 should be the 2 new chicks
Well Michelle r20 is young and cute, but not bah bah type le. She has quite a long sexy slender body... except A cups only and a very slight soft tummy hahaha.

Anyway, forgot to mention another highlight of Michelle - her cowgirl. She employs the squatting method, so her weight is not on me, better to feel her tight pussy lovingly enveloping my slab of meat. Also she will lick my nipples as she goes up and down on me... shiok!!! I want to cum this way the next next I see her... hehehe

Cheers
Old 26-09-2010, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quote:

Bro, 25 Sept. is LDW for Michelle - H02R16, she will be on 1 month leave already. The other Michelle - H22R20, LDW Sunday 26 Sept.

FYI only. Hope this helps.

Cheers.
What???!!!... Bro, Michelle H22R20 going on leave already????!!!! But she just arrived!!!! And more importantly. I just discovered her!!!!!!
Old 26-09-2010, 03:41 AM
Samster

Re: All Petain FR experience - 25 Sept., 11:30am - 2:00pm

My 2-1/2 hour adventure in PT started at 11:30 am. My appointment with Michelle H02R16 was at 12:00 nn, a 1-hour booking. Waiting at the bend going to the back lane, I noticed her nighbours are already in and working. R12 - Bobo looks attractive, I asked and she is CAT50. R09 - Hong Hong is CAT40 also attractive in black dress. They were kind to me as I was waiting for Michelle. Then Maggie went up to me and I told her I will see her next week. Yes, as Bro teochewahpek mentioned, Sally - R03 is on leave, I went to see-see the backlane.

It is now almost 12:00 and still no Michelle, so I sms her, no reply. By 12:10pm, she finally arrived and asked for 10 minutes as she needs to settle down and change to her work dress. And 12:20pm, I was already in her room. She was in a hurry and told me she early wake-up because she do her hair, nails and make-up at the salon. And that was why she was late.

I gave her the fee for 1 hour, we started the session with some chat and some ciggys. We smoked together, shiok. Afterwards washing and drying and action begins.

My FR: Michelle H02R16

Catbath: 8/10
AR: 9/10
BBBJ: 10/10 - her specialty, multiple positions
69: 9/10 - now that I booking her, we lasted for about a minute.
Frenching: 9/10 - during FJ
FJ: 9/10 - missionary
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Yes of course, when she start work.

I left Michelle's room at 1:20pm and continued to explore, I wanted to see the new WL in H14R11. On the way I saw Violet, her door open, said hi and told her I come next week. I notice she had a slight room make over, she shift her bed to the left side when you facing her room.

As I reached the backlane, R11 was working so I wait. After 5 minutes door open I see-see, ok, can. I asked and she is CAT50. Next time, I go see-see if Nikki H22R19 is workng.

I reached the backlane of H22 and there she was, Nikki! This time it was Michelle R20 who was working. The minute she saw me she smiled, she remembered the last time when I said I would come see her. She walk from OKT office to her room, I followed, and by her door I chatted with her, she was friendly and I notice she has a great ass! What to do? I just finished Michelle of H02 right? My dick still throbbing from previous session 20 minutes ago!

It is now 1:40pm and I thought, what the hell! I go in ah. Good because I learned 2 things. First, Nikki's LDW is 30 Sept. She going for 1 month leave! And the WL in H14R11 her name is Candy.

Nikki is friendly in and out of her room. I gave her the fee and action begins.

My FR: Nikki H22R19

Catbath: 8/10
AR: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
69: 7/10 - less than a minute but ok
Frenching: No
FJ: 9/10 - doggy, hear ass was meaty, bouncing as I thrust. Moaning sound I like.
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Definitely Yes!

Bro MrBombastic, sorry Bro but I believe I have matched your record of 2 WLs within an hour. This time, both FJ and both I came with my "soldiers" confirmed, come out.

I left PT 2:00pm, energized and ready to tackle my work ahead.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 26-09-2010 at 03:52 AM.
Old 26-09-2010, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
What???!!!... Bro, Michelle H22R20 going on leave already????!!!! But she just arrived!!!! And more importantly. I just discovered her!!!!!!
Yes Bro, and not only that, as I mentioned in my FR below, Nikki's last day is 30 Sept. She also going for 1 month leave.

Nikki starts work at 11:30am and knocks off work at 6:00pm.

Go get her Bro.

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1