The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2013, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmatix View Post
It's definitely not banned as it's available here, ard 800 - 900p.

As bro Mayor alluded to, it's all fiction.

A lot of fuss especially from tourism and local authorities, but talking to some locals, they will tell you that some of the stuff that is written about manila is true. If anything, they find it amusing.

It is dirty, polluted and some places are hotbeds of seediness. Of course, everyone knows that already.

The issue, is, in my 2 cents view, Filipinos don't like outsiders criticising their stuff, even though they know it is true

Like, a recent article that called Filipinos are stupid for not only electing Binay's daughter, but also giving a leg up for Bong Bong to be the next president, by keeping the family in power and even Imelda being 'forgiven' ..

Well, that didn't go well with the natives

And I guess same goes for any country, who would like a foreigner to criticise your country ? Though, in PH, they are in the limelight due to their simple mindedness and forgiving nature ..

So .. my 2 cents ? let the locals do their own bashing, we keep our noses clean
Old 28-05-2013, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
I thought it is the other way round...... Air Asia bought into Zest Air.
I stand corrected... you are right.. is AA buying into ZestAir.
Old 28-05-2013, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0m0 View Post
hey bro.. went for my virgin trip a week before yours.. stayed in devera too.. room 502.. jacuzzi... going again this july... interested??
any fr or things to share?
Old 28-05-2013, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
Dogmatix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
The issue, is, in my 2 cents view, Filipinos don't like outsiders criticising their stuff, even though they know it is true

Like, a recent article that called Filipinos are stupid for not only electing Binay's daughter, but also giving a leg up for Bong Bong to be the next president, by keeping the family in power and even Imelda being 'forgiven' ..

Well, that didn't go well with the natives

And I guess same goes for any country, who would like a foreigner to criticise your country ? Though, in PH, they are in the limelight due to their simple mindedness and forgiving nature ..

So .. my 2 cents ? let the locals do their own bashing, we keep our noses clean
You are spot on sir!

Just talking to them on a superficial level is fine, but once opinions are given, then maybe trouble.

I usually act blur when talking to pinoys and let them commit to their opinions without giving any of my own. After all, I'm just a flipping foreigner...

Old 28-05-2013, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

"" Heated exchange on previous trip lands Singaporean in Philippine jail for 2 weeks""

Read about it here>> http://www.tnp.sg/content/singaporea...dent-not-aware
Old 28-05-2013, 04:05 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
"" Heated exchange on previous trip lands Singaporean in Philippine jail for 2 weeks""

ouch .. was just about to post it ..

Well, in PH, while they let murderers get away and even leave the country .. other less-important things are taken care of first .. !!!!!!
Old 28-05-2013, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
Dogmatix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's another news report about a SG bizman Peter Lee being murdered last Sunday at home in phil.

Does anyone have insight into it?
Old 28-05-2013, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
m0m0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
any fr or things to share?
here goes... My first FR.

Went to AC with 2 frends(they visited there once before). Has been warned not to bring more than 10000 pesos.. luckily i heed the advice as in my white card stated im there for the first time, the immigration took the "opportunity" to ask me if i had more than 10 000 pesos with me/how long will i be here do i have a return flight.. i showed my wallet only sgd$150 and my documents and they shoo me away. Was calm throughout the whole ordeal.giving the "puss in boots" face all the time. ;P for your infos bradar... clark has better exchange rate.. 3200pesos to SGD100 here. there is 3250pesos to SGD 100.
After all the "trouble" we boarded the car that has been prebooked from devera hotel. nice hotel. took a jacuzzi suite n it was super worth the price. booked an hour massage n it costs me 250 pesos..
Cut short... went p.hunting straight after dinner.. found mine in club atlantis.. nice clubs.. some girls in green tag some white.green BF is 3000, white 1800. got a sweet lady for 1800BF.. skinny but with her superhorny attitude. her name is rochelle.. i had the best nite... the next day she stayed with me till 6pm.. I tipped her 700 pesos.my rate is 9/10

2nd nite book another girl from champagne.. not as good as the first nite.. i rate her 6/10. had 2 rounds before i gave her 300 n she left with me.. took the 6am flight home..

Planning to visit again this july2-4.. anyone interested in joining??

sorry brothers if my FR is not up to standard... apologies ya
Old 28-05-2013, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
15th JULY 2013 - what is the deal after this date?

1st, Tiger Airways cancels all flights to CRK after 15 July 2013.
Now, Air Asia reschedules and reduces its flights to CRK after 15 July 2013.

What is going on?
My 3-11 Aug flight by Tiger (SEair) was affected too. Initially they reschedule the flight time during early May, but on mid May they cancelled the flight.

I just booked my departing flight on 3-Aug via AA (I think they only have schedule for Tues, Thurs, and Sat). And my return on 9-Aug is via Cebu Pasifik. 10 and 11 return flights to SG via DMIA all fully booked.
CB:
Old 28-05-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

The Bayi is only telling his side of the story..... I believe there is more to it than reported by the Singapore newspaper. There must be a valid reason the Singapore Embassy declined to assist him in the 1st instance and subsequently intervened only when he was in jail.
Old 29-05-2013, 02:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmatix View Post
There's another news report about a SG bizman Peter Lee being murdered last Sunday at home in phil.

Does anyone have insight into it?
I believe he is one of our samsters who post regularly in the manila thread....... R.I.P. Peter
Old 29-05-2013, 03:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by F35JSF View Post
The Bayi is only telling his side of the story..... I believe there is more to it than reported by the Singapore newspaper. There must be a valid reason the Singapore Embassy declined to assist him in the 1st instance and subsequently intervened only when he was in jail.
Quote:

Yeah.... I remember this case.
The New Paper did not tell the truth of the story...... I will post the incident after I check out a few details.
Old 29-05-2013, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
Yeah.... I remember this case.
The New Paper did not tell the truth of the story...... I will post the incident after I check out a few details.
isn't that the case always ? the 'important' information is somehow overlooked ..

PS: can somebody else up Mayor to raise the 'level' I have upped sometime ago, says the system .. so cannot
Old 29-05-2013, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
PS: can somebody else up Mayor to raise the 'level' I have upped sometime ago, says the system .. so cannot
as requested...done...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 29-05-2013, 01:51 PM
Samster

For the lesser initiated .. an example of why I tell you not to argue politics with Filipinos

A Filipino friend quoted the following ..

I want to point out though that Taiwan is a province of China and it is not recognized by the Philippines as a country. ..

Followed by ..

Philippines adopted the One-China policy which recognizes Taiwan as a province of China. So in effect, if Philippines agrees to the fishing agreement being imposed by Taiwan, there is a possibility that China will assert their right. You see, the situation is not easy. Add to that, Taiwanese/china fishing vessels are commercial. there have been instances of overfishing. I recall a few months ago, philippines imposed a no fishing period over disputed areas but the china side did not stop fishing.

If I am a Taiwan National, that will make me mighty proud, but for PH govt and a lot of educated Filipinos, the PH govt is right .. and hence the decision to recently deport some Taiwanese criminals to Mainland China was perfectly OK !!!

Don't throw logic in the above argument .. you will loose ..

Protocol says, PH is right, but .. they just overlook the 80,000 or so Filipinos living and working in Taiwan, never mind the Taiwan being one of PHs biggest tourist revenue generator .

ol'coyote's Thanks !!!!!!!!!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1