The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 09-07-2024, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 13
kobebryant is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkobebryant is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Hi all, bugis Anna had starts working but she seems very different from before, like having mood swings when age catching up. Not as friendly as before.
The place is a curtain joint with tight space. The previous bugis cube is much better than here.
Felt so too bro.

Hand itchy wanted to help her come keep kena reject 😂
Old 09-07-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 732 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant View Post
Felt so too bro.

Hand itchy wanted to help her come keep kena reject 😂
She is too mechanical liao doing the same routine day after day. Too tired of men too.
Old 09-07-2024, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
brandon00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros can share some good locations?
Old 09-07-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5017 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Messaged her on WC still awaiting reply…. Let me try dig… haha
Old 09-07-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Any bro encounter before your regular ML change work place from curtain joint to legit and clean spa that serves female customers too?

Do the regular ML still provide GQ? New work place has private room
Old 09-07-2024, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 15
necrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
problem is you will have to pay the hourly rate at the spa first in order to bring the gal out during her working hours....

of course after working hours the hourly rate is not required, but then I heard from some MLs, they are not supposed to (obviously) and may be penalised if the boss finds out.
MLs wont risk a fine from their boss for not getting you to pay hourly. in fact, your hourly payment adds to their quota.. Some will even tell you, after hours is more expensive because its their OT pay.
Old 09-07-2024, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Any bro encounter before your regular ML change work place from curtain joint to legit and clean spa that serves female customers too?

This one is up to the ML what kind of risk they want to take. Its very dependant on individual ML so to play safe better to ask her upfront.

I have received super happy services in a happy only spa and happy only services in a super happy spa.

Best example is boleh land. So many "Clean spas" that are patronised by female customers but little do they know actually got happy or very happy services provided inside the spa.
Old 09-07-2024, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
This one is up to the ML what kind of risk they want to take. Its very dependant on individual ML so to play safe better to ask her upfront.

I have received super happy services in a happy only spa and happy only services in a super happy spa.

Best example is boleh land. So many "Clean spas" that are patronised by female customers but little do they know actually got happy or very happy services provided inside the spa.
Thx bro for sharing, I think super happy in happy only is the most sexciting given the risky scenario. I shall pay a visit and see how it goes.
Old 09-07-2024, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Thx bro for sharing, I think super happy in happy only is the most sexciting given the risky scenario. I shall pay a visit and see how it goes.
All the best bro. Hope you get what you want.
Old 10-07-2024, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 22
the_angel is one of the Best!the_angel is one of the Best!the_angel is one of the Best!

any kind soul can private message me for ctc at spa beauty Lina @ bukit merah?
Old 10-07-2024, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5017 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

BXM suddenly went quiet after fly left…. Still in business?
Old 10-07-2024, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 21
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Haha, I think still operate bah.

Smile will make U feel YOUNG
Old 10-07-2024, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Yes suddenly, not much talk about this joint for a few weeks now. Two things - either the current stocks is too good to share and all bros keep for themselves or current stock nothing much to talk about. Fly messaged me yesterday from China that she is busy there. No indication yet to come back to our shores.
Old 10-07-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 731 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2722 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

if it is your regular ML, then should be easy to ask.

I also have experience with regular ML from super happy place moved to a Cat 1 spa... I still get what I want..
Old 10-07-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 14
MrVinegar is a glorious beacon of lightMrVinegar is a glorious beacon of lightMrVinegar is a glorious beacon of lightMrVinegar is a glorious beacon of lightMrVinegar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by reindeer26 View Post
FR for V**i

Looks: 7/10 (milf, a bit tanned)
Body: Slim, natural B
Massage: Average
Service: Happy service provided with 5g autoroam
RTM: Maybe

Shop is discreetly located on top of a hill, near ABC market.
This Taiwan/PRC milf charges GQ $100 for HJ
Don't know when did PRC Fujian = Taiwan
alot of fake advertisement these days
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1