The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 05-11-2016, 06:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpooltv View Post
http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-qi-f-cup-huge-tits/

dont waste your $$.. a mere 10 mins service..

1) heavily photoshoped pic.. looks more like early 30s

2) boobs nowhere near F and its damn shag.. when she lie down, its almost flat

3) before start, she ask me u want normal 120, 150 or 200? 150 got water bbbj, 200 got deep throat..

4) bbj for a mere 1 min.. then cap me and ask me to stand while she continue.. all these not more than 2 minutes

5) next go to fj.. after missionary and doggy, asked for cowboy.. she ride for a mere 2 times then stop liao.. say tired..

pls take the $120 and treat ur frens n family a decent meal
this one has been here for almost one year.
she is a white card holder. previously at balestier
has always been using fake photo since day 1.
there was once she was listed by haonan using real pics but her thread was taken down shortly. i guess due to poor response. she changed back to fake pics again.

all these things her previous roommate told me lol
Old 05-11-2016, 06:06 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 14
furyblaze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfuryblaze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by solar_sky View Post
http://sgbeautycastle.com/honey/

tried honey, gave -ve feedback. deleted after that

totally different from picture. saggy breasts... say my bro big, put her fingers in between to block.. WTF

want come out do, don't scare

most important, nothing close to C
I already stop picking any girls from that website, too many fake photo and fake fr, hope the webmaster can improve.
Sometime i dun blame him recently the cai really bad
Very few chio bu cum here le
Old 05-11-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda9013 View Post
She see i cant cum ask want raw anot. Take out my helmet want to insert. I stun tio jokingly ask her can cum inside anot she say can sia. I was like wtf i first time meet you can creampie i wonder how many bros already cum inside. I ke belakang pusing paid her and left. She faster pick up phone call customer come up i dulan just walk out.

Interesting!
Old 05-11-2016, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Heard most FLs business very bad .... tats what they ask for it .... if continue this way just let them balakampong .... bros spend yr hard earned $$$ wisely
To all OKTs we just want a nice n worth bonk ... what we see what we get .... N dum shoot up the prices ..... both win win situation if not we got nothing to lose
Glad to hear that their business is dying, they deserve it!

Nowadays If I want to fuck FL, I will go for the Thai FL... Just forget about the PRC bitches.
Old 06-11-2016, 11:51 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
d1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone has got her contact? can PM me please? accidentally deleted it
n dun seeing her advertising anywhere already

Last edited by d1777; 08-11-2016 at 09:18 PM.
Old 06-11-2016, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
kidsandtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykidsandtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://sgbeautycastle.com/xing-er/

http://sgbeautycastle.com/joan/

Any reviews on this 2? Ad seems to have been placed 1 week ago and has so many reviews on the ad alr.
Old 07-11-2016, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Johnjames is Cool - loads of Potential

Sorry bros,

but has anyone tried her before? really tempted

http://sgbeautycastle.com/jenny/
Old 07-11-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 23
Piranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Heard most FLs business very bad .... tats what they ask for it .... if continue this way just let them balakampong .... bros spend yr hard earned $$$ wisely
To all OKTs we just want a nice n worth bonk ... what we see what we get .... N dum shoot up the prices ..... both win win situation if not we got nothing to lose
Well said bro

Bros, please help to up my reputation. Have been zapped for posting the truth.
Old 07-11-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster

Piranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud of

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1917

Don't be tricked, same old aunite, video don't dare to show face.

You can change profile, still the same fake photos

Old 08-11-2016, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sign View Post
Up for awareness!
Thanks bro

Old 08-11-2016, 08:35 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjames View Post
Sorry bros,

but has anyone tried her before? really tempted

http://sgbeautycastle.com/jenny/
Bro, I recall seeing fr about her photos are photoshopped..

You try and let us know?

Old 08-11-2016, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 20
vertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bro, any try her b4?
http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1928
Old 11-11-2016, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
JustOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1639

She looks exactly the same as her advertise photos, very beautiful.
Curvy figure with smooth white skin.
Beautiful C-cup tear shape breast, soft and bouncy.
Height is as advertise

Shower together★鸳鸯浴: No have, only help to wash little brother
Simple massage★简单按摩: No have
Bath oral sex★浴中萧: No Have
Nipples★舔奶头: Yes, have. She licked mine
Painting★舔鲍鱼: No have
Roam★漫游: Only managed to roam top
Chest push★胸推: No have
69Type★69式: No have
BBBJ★无套口交: Yes, have for barely 5mins
FJ★有套做爱: Yes, had a few positions, obliging to my requests. But, either my little brother too small or her little sister too loose, not much feeling

In and out of house, 35mins (inclusive of before and after shower).
Answer call halfway during FJ, to give direction for the next booking.
Despite her trying to be friendly and service oriented, Eat time and double booking = BIG NO NO!!!

No worth the advertise price. For her level of service, at most $80.
Old 13-11-2016, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 14
Poworb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoworb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs down Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Should okts have the responsibility to verify the photos sent to them from the FLs before adding to their webbies? I think at least they should require FLs to send them 1 unedited photo taken by the normal phone camera as these studio shots are getting more commonly used and many of them are fake...

Just this week alone, I tried to meet with 3 FLs from 3 different webbies and all 3 were different from their photos. When I mean different, I do not mean more pimples, not as good complexion, not as flawless as their photos. Different as in totally different apart from them having 2 eyes 1 nose and a mouth. I'll share this week's 3 encounters.

Anyone who visited this FL number 9***6607 would know she looks completely different. Picture looks young and petite but actual is older and a lil meaty (est.30+). At least she was nice to say upfront that it's alright that she does not suit my taste and sorry for my wasted trip.

Another this week is 8***6060. She isn't old but just her pic is a small face with small lips, but actual is a big round face (big for her petite frame) and she only has A cups not the advertised C cups. Still bonked her but not even 2 minutes of fake moaning she starts grumbling how long will it take to shoot makes me just dont wanna hold it anymore. Whole deed plus shower before n after was done in less than 10min but at least she allowed me to rest while she went to fix her lunch.

Today was one of the most unpleasant experiences to date. I visited this FL number 8***6345 at station N and none of the 3 in the location looks anything close to the picture provided. All 3 were old (prolly between late 20s to 35) and I agreed to make do with 1 of them cause she had big boobs (my regret). Collection was done first, of course some bros here will say I'm dumb, but I have given first before receiving at some places and most of them were still pleasant. However, today's was just horrible. She insist only on BBBJ no fj wtf right. Told her I want money back she said no. BBBJ CIM or none -.- knn After CIM she just went out of room to eat with the other 2 woman and only coming in to ask me not to use the lift to go down. http://sgbeautycastle.com/kelly/ This I have to link to warn all bros.
Old 13-11-2016, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7942 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Pow bro. What is the address? So can avoid. Phone n pics can always change.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1